🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The repub party is testing our country's democracy

Your words imply what you really feel, as opposed to what you are willing to say.

Calling them propaganda centers is the give away.

It's all about effort. Right now dem's effort is on political crimes they don't like, as opposed to actual crimes and political crimes they do like.
You should be careful about imputing meaning in my words given you hate me because I think differently than you. Your prejudice leads you believe falsehoods to justify your hatred.

I’ll call them propaganda centers because that’s what I think they are. That doesn’t justify violence. It just expresses my opinion of their function.

I don’t know what a political crime is, but i think our government system is worth fighting to preserve. Catching and prosecuting people who are trying to tear it down should be prioritized.

You should be careful about imputing meaning in my words given you hate me because I think differently than you. Your prejudice leads you believe falsehoods to justify your hatred.

I’ll call them propaganda centers because that’s what I think they are. That doesn’t justify violence. It just expresses my opinion of their function.

I don’t know what a political crime is, but i think our government system is worth fighting to preserve. Catching and prosecuting people who are trying to tear it down should be prioritized.

When dealing with leftists, it's what you have to do because you idiots never say what you really believe.

Bullshit.

They couldn't tear down anything. Trump WAS the government at the time of J6, so they were trying to overturn him?

Reichstag fire is gonna Reichstag fire.

No use arguing with a MAGA cult member. You know the answers to your own questions. Go Google them if not. I bet you will vote for trump if he is convicted of one of the felonies he has committed, huh? Yeah, you are just another hopelessly lost MAGA cult member.

The GOP has a choice. Choose the MAGA way and destroy itself or return to conservative roots and live. I expect you want 100% MAGA in the GOP.

-Book Bans
-Attacks on jurist and judges
-Attacks on election workers
-Denial of Fair Elections

The repub party is testing the very fabric of our democracy. It seems that the judiciary is the only remaining safe guard standing in the way of repubs turning the US into another autocracy. Their quest for one party rule is dangerous to not only our country, but democracies world wide. You want to see an example of a country's leader who is putting his self interest over the laws of their land? Just look at what the far right sector of the Knesset in Isrrael is doing on the orders of Netanyahu. He is trying to get out from under crimes he has committed by usurping the legal system. If trump is re-elected, he will use this as a model to do the same in the US.
So what are you going to do abouut ir since we are a Republic and have a nothing to do with a democracy which is mob rule but democRats don't know that or anything else.

-Book Bans
-Attacks on jurist and judges
-Attacks on election workers
-Denial of Fair Elections

The repub party is testing the very fabric of our democracy. It seems that the judiciary is the only remaining safe guard standing in the way of repubs turning the US into another autocracy. Their quest for one party rule is dangerous to not only our country, but democracies world wide. You want to see an example of a country's leader who is putting his self interest over the laws of their land? Just look at what the far right sector of the Knesset in Isrrael is doing on the orders of Netanyahu. He is trying to get out from under crimes he has committed by usurping the legal system. If trump is re-elected, he will use this as a model to do the same in the US.
Too late. Democrats have already taken our democracy away.

No use arguing with a MAGA cult member. You know the answers to your own questions. Go Google them if not. I bet you will vote for trump if he is convicted of one of the felonies he has committed, huh? Yeah, you are just another hopelessly lost MAGA cult member.

The GOP has a choice. Choose the MAGA way and destroy itself or return to conservative roots and live. I expect you want 100% MAGA in the GOP.
Only one cult brownshirt.
Everyone will be voting for Trump when you are done campaigning for him.
Yopu have made our choice for us, Trump all the way. Nice job jimboliar.

Baaa goes the SJW sheep.

40 million Trump supporters is hardly a "cult".

And how is Trump a bigger crook than Biden?

And who would govern more as a patriot, Trump or Biden?

I don’t think you like democracy period.

Instead of finding ways sway voters, Republicans spend their time trying to distort the government to maintain power without having to have the support of their constituency.

You Democrats are the most un-democratic people around. When you morons say "muh democracy" what you really mean is unregulated mail-in ballots, un-guarded drop boxes, Black Panthers and labor union organizers harassing people at the polls or handing out free shit, voter registration drives that put dead people's names on ballots, boxes of ballots showing up out of nowhere at 3 AM, and giving criminal illegal aliens the "right" to vote.

And every single time you lose an election, you contest it. You Democrat's disregard for democracy and the insidious ways you circumvent the election system is well-documented throughout the history of this country.

Putting political adversaries in jail, putting those who support them behind bars, silencing people in the media you disagree with, insisting that democracy relies on one party rule, etc.

Oh, wait, those are democracy loving democrats.

Democrats didn’t fire Tucker Carlson. He got himself fired. A truism for any company. If you cost the boss a ton of money you are getting fired. Let’s say I go to work tonight and cost the boss two million in damages. Does anyone think I’d still be employed Monday Morning?

Tucker and his antics cost the company three quarters of a billion dollars. Yes. I wrote that right. $787,000,000 is a shit load of money.

That wasn’t Democrats. That was stupid employees fucking up.

The people put in jail have been accused of crimes, or convicted of crimes. The same process that has played out billions of times in courts all over the nation.

The difference is that the RW types are seeing the process play out with theirs in the Defendants side of the courtroom.

After making fun of Minority Parents who get on the news to lament their children being arrested or sentenced. The racist “Didn’t do Nuffin” seen here many many times. What do we see in the news this morning?

Enrique didn’t do nothing. His momma just said so.

40 million Trump supporters is hardly a "cult".

And how is Trump a bigger crook than Biden?

And who would govern more as a patriot, Trump or Biden?
trump has been indicted, meaning there is more than ample reason to believe he has violated laws, four (4) times. You want the man, who will probably be a felon before November 2024, to once again be in charge of classified documents? You want a man that took illegal steps to try and stay in power to be president again? You are hopeless.

GROW A BRAIN!

trump has been indicted, meaning there is more than ample reason to believe he has violated laws, four (4) times. You want the man, who will probably be a felon before November 2024, to once again be in charge of classified documents? You want a man that took illegal steps to try and stay in power to be president again? You are hopeless.

GROW A BRAIN!
No ample reason to believe anything you critters claim.
You have vaulted Trump to the forefront of all candidates and shot him right back into the White House with your arrogant stupidity.
Great campaigning jimboliar!
Of course we want him in charge of classified documents....because when he declassifies them we get to see even more of your Dimtard crimes!

Last edited:
When dealing with leftists, it's what you have to do because you idiots never say what you really believe.

Bullshit.

They couldn't tear down anything. Trump WAS the government at the time of J6, so they were trying to overturn him?

Reichstag fire is gonna Reichstag fire.
Sounds like you are making an excuse to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

Don’t be a moron. You know this has nothing to do with who was president on January 6th, it was about fixing who was going to be president on January 21.

What am I supposed to think about Trump when he was trying to get state legislatures to send new electors for him? Am I supposed to be okay with that?

Sounds like you are making an excuse to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

Don’t be a moron. You know this has nothing to do with who was president on January 6th, it was about fixing who was going to be president on January 21.

What am I supposed to think about Trump when he was trying to get state legislatures to send new electors for him? Am I supposed to be okay with that?

I am observing, you can take it or leave it as you see fit.

It had to do with who was in power when you claim it was trying to take over power. Nothing changed with who was in charge, or who took over weeks later. Blown out of proportion by an order of magnitude, just like the "Mostly peaceful protests" were deflated by an order of magnitude.

He was trying to fix what he thought was a broken election. In the end nothing illegal happened, and your potatohead became president.

GROW A BRAIN!

None of this even matters any more. President Trump is already working out a deal with Putin to keep Biden from winning in 2024, just like he did to Hillary. You will own nothing and you will like it.

Now STFU and eat your beet soup. Be sure to wash is down with a big swig of vodka, comrade.

And get rid of that stupid Ukraine flag avatar. That's annoying as hell.

Putting political adversaries in jail, putting those who support them behind bars, silencing people in the media you disagree with, insisting that democracy relies on one party rule, etc.

Oh, wait, those are democracy loving democrats.
Your third example appropriately describes the massive fascist silencing the nazi Musk just did on Twitter. Therefore, when Ramaswamy says he wants Musk, intelligent people had better pay attention. It's another reason for declining to go to a Martian colony.

How many times do you loons have to be reminded that the US has always been a Constitutional Republic. You have been duped by your handlers into thinking this country is something it has never been.

You morons don't seem to have an issue with using the judicial system as a political tool when it's aimed at the right. Oh and your posting links from Aljazeera an antisemitic anti-american news organization.
You are talking SEMANTICS, You think that changing the way we use the WORDS, somehow makes things different????

GROW A BRAIN!
Yet TBD. ;)

Forum List

Back