🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The repub party is testing our country's democracy

Your party wants to take away my vote and give it state legislators to appoint my state's electors. Exactly what you accuse Republicans of. Hence, your projection.
The states electors aren’t chosen by the legislators. They’re chosen based on the result of the national popular vote.

Your vote is included in the national popular vote. Therefore, no one has taken away your vote.

Hope that clears it up. Any questions?

The states electors aren’t chosen by the legislators. They’re chosen based on the result of the national popular vote.

Your vote is included in the national popular vote. Therefore, no one has taken away your vote.

So you support the Electoral College?

Sure, explain how it's not the legislature determining how electors are determined if they pass a law that the majority of state's votes for Biden are thrown out and my state's electors are given to Trump?

You’ll find an excuse to ignore whatever you want and believe whatever you want.

Do you actually think the people you believe haven’t lied?
Not near as much as the scum you believe. It is not even close. Do not ask me again.

The problem is you are not capable of telling the difference between what you want to hear and what is true.

You want Dems to be criminals so you believe anything that says they are. The truth doesn’t matter to you.
PROJECTION
:rolleyes:

-Book Bans
-Attacks on jurist and judges
-Attacks on election workers
-Denial of Fair Elections

The repub party is testing the very fabric of our democracy. It seems that the judiciary is the only remaining safe guard standing in the way of repubs turning the US into another autocracy. Their quest for one party rule is dangerous to not only our country, but democracies world wide. You want to see an example of a country's leader who is putting his self interest over the laws of their land? Just look at what the far right sector of the Knesset in Isrrael is doing on the orders of Netanyahu. He is trying to get out from under crimes he has committed by usurping the legal system. If trump is re-elected, he will use this as a model to do the same in the US.
What books are being banned?

-Book Bans

The repub party is testing the very fabric of our democracy. It seems that the judiciary is the only remaining safe guard standing in the way of repubs turning the US into another autocracy. Their quest for one party rule is dangerous to not only our country, but democracies world wide. You want to see an example of a country's leader who is putting his self interest over the laws of their land? Just look at what the far right sector of the Knesset in Isrrael is doing on the orders of Netanyahu. He is trying to get out from under crimes he has committed by usurping the legal system. If trump is re-elected, he will use this as a model to do the same in the US.
Wasn’t it a liberal who showed up outside Justice Kavanaugh’s home with a gun trying to assassinate him?

Sure, explain how it's not the legislature determining how electors are determined if they pass a law that the majority of state's votes for Biden are thrown out and my state's electors are given to Trump?
No matter what the state legislators determine how the electors are chosen.

The national popular vote compact is based on votes. Everyone’s votes. No one’s vote is thrown out.

With Trump, he wanted the electors chosen based on who Trump believes won the election. Not our votes. Our votes are thrown out. The only vote that counts is the imaginary one in Trump’s head.

-Book Bans

Have Dimwingers not been the ones denying elections since 2000?

No matter what the state legislators determine how the electors are chosen.

The national popular vote compact is based on votes. Everyone’s votes. No one’s vote is thrown out.

With Trump, he wanted the electors chosen based on who Trump believes won the election. Not our votes. Our votes are thrown out. The only vote that counts is the imaginary one in Trump’s head.
Bullshit. In your party's scheme my vote is thrown out. I've explained it three times now. You're not styupid, you're just being a dick now. We're done.

Bullshit. In your party's scheme my vote is thrown out. I've explained it three times now. You're not styupid, you're just being a dick now. We're done.
Your vote isn’t thrown out. It’s counted in the national popular vote.

This isn’t complicated.

Losing an election is not the same thing as having your vote thrown out.

I don’t, but I also realize we aren’t going to get a constitutional amendment to reform it.

This serves the same purpose.
Of course. Go around the Constitution. The founding fathers warned us about you vermin.

desantis in Florida is the perfect example of a fascist governor. It is his way or no way. He is more dangerous that trump, because he has a brain. His brain in infected with the fascism disease. But he has one.
True.

Florida is an example Republican anti-democratic tyranny.

Of course. Go around the Constitution. The founding fathers warned us about you vermin.
I’m not going around the constitution. The constitution gives the state legislatures the authority to determine how the electors are chosen. That’s all the compact is doing.

It’s no more going around the constitution than when state legislatures decided to choose electors by votes.

Forum List

Back