🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The repub party is testing our country's democracy

When dealing with leftists, it's what you have to do because you idiots never say what you really believe.

Bullshit.

They couldn't tear down anything. Trump WAS the government at the time of J6, so they were trying to overturn him?

Reichstag fire is gonna Reichstag fire.
Self Coup
A self-coup, also called an autocoup (from the Spanish: autogolpe), or coup from the top, is a form of coup d'état in which a nation's head, having come to power through legal means, tries to stay in power through illegal means.

And all elections will be won by whomever 5 states agree on. And the Reps will never ever win another Presidential Election since they are heavily outnumbered.
Elections are already won by whomever 5 states agree on.

Those are called swing states.

In a national popular vote, states don’t “agree” on anything. Every voter in every states has their vote count. No more safe states that are completely ignored because everyone knows who is going to win.

Do you know which state has the largest number of Trump voters?

California.

A national popular vote would elect the president by ALL the voters.

Literally. That’s exactly what it is.

The voters in the city count just as much as the voters in the country. The voters in Texas count just as much as the voters in New York.

Everyone gets one vote. Each vote is counted.
The popular vote would give one county more say than 26 states.

The popular vote would give one county more say than 26 states.
That’s a lie. The popular vote doesn’t give counties or states any say whatsoever.

The popular vote takes the power away from arbitrary geographic designations and returns it to people, which is the only way to apportion political power that isn’t subject to corrupt manipulation by politicians.

But isn't that what happens now? 5 swing states decide for everyone?

No, it's decided by all states. It just comes down to 5 swing states to break the tie. And that is as it should be. Otherwise, the most populated states decides without the 5 swing states. And 3 of the 5 most populated are heavily blue. The only real red state of those 5 is Texas. Florida can go either way no matter what an ego says.

That’s a lie. The popular vote doesn’t give counties or states any say whatsoever.

The popular vote takes the power away from arbitrary geographic designations and returns it to people, which is the only way to apportion political power that isn’t subject to corrupt manipulation by politicians.
Wow, what a dumbass.

One county has more people in it than 26 states do.

One county has more people in it than 26 states do.
If that bothers you so much, let me redraw the lines and I’ll fix it for you.

I can’t think of a dumber reason to not to let people vote for president.

If that bothers you so much, let me redraw the lines and I’ll fix it for you.

I can’t think of a dumber reason to not to let people vote for president.
Who can't vote for President now?

No one votes for president.
We vote for electors.
Read a book, dumbass.
The US Constitution will NEVER be amended to make elections by popular vote, dumbass.
Read a book on "The Great Compromise".

The US Constitution will NEVER be amended to make elections by popular vote, dumbass.
Read a book on "The Great Compromise".
It doesn’t have to be amended.

I don’t see how a compromise made centuries ago should bind us to the dysfunctional electoral college.

It doesn’t have to be amended. I don’t see how a compromise made centuries ago should bind us to the dysfunctional electoral college.
What shithole country are you from? Read a book or two on the US Constitution.
The EC is not dysfunctional, dumbass.

What shithole country are you from? Read a book or two on the US Constitution.
The EC is not dysfunctional, dumbass.
It’s incredibly dysfunctional and not at all what was envisioned by the founding fathers.

Almost all campaigning takes place in a handful of swing states. Half the country is completely ignored by the candidates.

The state with the most Trump voters is California but for the life of me I can’t think of a single reason why any Trump voter should even go vote in California.

That’s dysfunctional.

It’s incredibly dysfunctional and not at all what was envisioned by the founding fathers.
Almost all campaigning takes place in a handful of swing states. Half the country is completely ignored by the candidates.
The state with the most Trump voters is California but for the life of me I can’t think of a single reason why any Trump voter should even go vote in California. That’s dysfunctional.
You type nonsense with no proof.
Sorry to be rude, but every state's Electoral College count toward the needed 270.
Every state is campaigned in with ads and commercials.
CA used to be Republican. Maybe after years of being a shit-hole, voters will turn back to the GOP?
States turn red or blue over many years. TX used to be blue, and CA used to be red.

You type nonsense with no proof.
Sorry to be rude, but every state's Electoral College count toward the needed 270.
Every state is campaigned in with ads and commercials.
CA used to be Republican. Maybe after years of being a shit-hole, voters will turn back to the GOP?
States turn red or blue over many years. TX used to be blue, and CA used to be red.
Are you serious? Don’t even pretend like all states are campaigned in.

The vast majority of all campaigning occurs in a handful of states solely because they happen to be roughly equally split between the parties. This isn’t deniable. Guess how many general election campaign rallies Trump had in California.

Forum List

Back