🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The repub party is testing our country's democracy

Are you serious? Don’t even pretend like all states are campaigned in.
The vast majority of all campaigning occurs in a handful of states solely because they happen to be roughly equally split between the parties. This isn’t deniable. Guess how many general election campaign rallies Trump had in California.
Campaigning is a science. Pols campaign where they are told to. Why waste your time and money?
Your argument is nonsense. Pols campaign where they need to win.
The EC is here to stay. Whine all you want.

Exactly. It’s the electoral college that makes it a waste of time and money to campaign in MOST OF THE COUNTRY.
That’s how it’s dysfunctional.
The EC is not dysfunctional. You're just lying. I already proved that pols campaign via ads and commercials in every state.
Your argument is nonsense. Besides, there will NEVER be an Amendment to switch from the EC.
You need to find a better topic to whine about.

It doesn’t have to be amended.

I don’t see how a compromise made centuries ago should bind us to the dysfunctional electoral college.
It doesn’t have to be amended? What a moron.

How do you think changes are made to the US Constitution?

It doesn’t have to be amended? What a moron.

How do you think changes are made to the US Constitution?
Sorry, I don’t intend to dumb down my posts for you. Maybe you can have someone else read them and explain it to you on your level.

Exactly. It’s the electoral college that makes it a waste of time and money to campaign in MOST OF THE COUNTRY.

That’s how it’s dysfunctional.
If it was a popular vote politicians would concentrate on a dozen or so of the most populated states and ignore those with small populations.

Sorry, I don’t intend to dumb down my posts for you. Maybe you can have someone else read them and explain it to you on your level.
You claimed it doesn’t have to be amended. It would go get rid of the EC, Simp.

You claimed it doesn’t have to be amended. It would go get rid of the EC, Simp.
I’m not going to explain it again to you because you aren’t smart enough to understand it the first time.

GFY

I’m not going to explain it again to you because you aren’t smart enough to understand it the first time.

GFY
Correct. You have failed to explain how you change the Constitution without an Amendment.

The Democrat party destroyed our Republic. We are not a Constitutional Republic any more. We are officially The Banana Republic of America.

Our flag:

1694292652040.png

Attachments

• 1694292539413.png
    1694292539413.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 4
Correct. You have failed to explain how you change the Constitution without an Amendment.
I did explain it, it’s just that I didn’t explain it in simple enough terms for someone of your mental capabilities.

Maybe this would be a better flag for our Banana Republic seeing how much the Brandon Administration loves the Queers.

1694292794334.png

Because you can’t answer it at all. You petty little hack.
The interstate popular cite compact doesn’t require a constitutional amendment to convert the electoral college into a popular election.

You guys are so lazy, it was all in the thread.

The interstate popular cite compact doesn’t require a constitutional amendment to convert the electoral college into a popular election.

Wrong.

The electoral college cannot be validly eliminated (and thus the Constitution can’t be changed) absent either an Amendment or a constitutional convention.

You’re so ignorant.

Wrong.

The electoral college cannot be validly eliminated (and thus the Constitution can’t be changed) absent either an Amendment or a constitutional convention.

You’re so ignorant.
It’s being effectively eliminated without being literally eliminated.

The interstate national popular vote compact keeps it intact but makes it obsolete.

It’s being effectively eliminated without being literally eliminated.

The interstate national popular vote compact keeps it intact but makes it obsolete.
Which would make anything they do a violation of the Constitution.

Here ya go, Moroner.

In part, that is because the Electoral College is constitutionally mandated, and abolishing it would require a constitutional amendment

Which would make anything they do a violation of the Constitution.
Nope. SCOTUS decided in a unanimous decision that states have the authority to enforce their electors to vote in accordance with the state laws.

There’s nothing that violates the constitution with the compact.

Forum List

Back