🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The repub party is testing our country's democracy

I’m not going around the constitution. The constitution gives the state legislatures the authority to determine how the electors are chosen. That’s all the compact is doing.

It’s no more going around the constitution than when state legislatures decided to choose electors by votes.
Oh yeah. If a Democrat thought of it, then it's good for democrats, not the people.

Oh yeah. If a Democrat thought of it, then it's good for democrats, not the people.
it’s good for people who think the president should be chosen by the voters.

Republicans fear having to win votes. They’re really bad at it.

it’s good for people who think the president should be chosen by the voters.

Republicans fear having to win votes. They’re really bad at it.
We are a nation of states. We are a Republic. The Presidency is the only office elected by ALL the voters, not just the masses in the most populated cities. You just exposed yourself after claiming that you weren't going around the Constitution.

We are a nation of states. We are a Republic. The Presidency is the only office elected by ALL the voters, not just the masses in the most populated cities. You just exposed yourself after claiming that you weren't going around the Constitution.
A national popular vote would elect the president by ALL the voters.

Literally. That’s exactly what it is.

The voters in the city count just as much as the voters in the country. The voters in Texas count just as much as the voters in New York.

Everyone gets one vote. Each vote is counted.

Disagreement is not trolling. If you can't make a counter argument then take a class or get honest.
A low effort post that is inflammatory and offers nothing for discussion is trolling.

That’s what you’ve been doing.

The voters in the city count just as much as the voters in the country. The voters in Texas count just as much as the voters in New York.

Yes. The problem is we don't elect our President by popular vote.

Massive Dem projection thread, just like the Nazi's used to do.

Digital-Signage-Projector-705x529.jpg

His lies led to J6. His continued lying could lead us to a civil war. And his cult just cannot see that?

Says a cultist idiot whose "president" has led us up to the brink of a nuclear war with Russia.

You couldn't be any more obtuse.

You should be careful about imputing meaning in my words given you hate me because I think differently than you. Your prejudice leads you believe falsehoods to justify your hatred.

I’ll call them propaganda centers because that’s what I think they are. That doesn’t justify violence. It just expresses my opinion of their function.

I don’t know what a political crime is, but i think our government system is worth fighting to preserve. Catching and prosecuting people who are trying to tear it down should be prioritized.
No one tried to tear it down, you fucking idiot.

You leftards are completely full of shit.

Putting political adversaries in jail, putting those who support them behind bars, silencing people in the media you disagree with, insisting that democracy relies on one party rule, etc.

Oh, wait, those are democracy loving democrats.

When all the smoke clears, it's called TREASON and, if they are charged of that and convict, it may end up a death sentence. Think about that, traitor.

And all elections will be won by whomever 5 states agree on. And the Reps will never ever win another Presidential Election since they are heavily outnumbered.

And there are many Republicans who are against this attempt. They can see what's happening, and they are also comparing what is happening here to Europe of 90 years ago.

Much of the base really doesn't understand what it's asking for. The rest of the base actually wants it. They want to be ruled by a strongman and authoritarianism.

Calm down, gigi

Forum List

Back