The Republican case against Biden is fizzling

Again, your economist link doesn't work.

The second is garbage.

Nod.
oh, didn't know that was what you met....

Joe Biden is more responsible for high inflation than for abundant jobs​

You say it's garage but haven't been able to show anything to refute the BLS numbers....why is that?

yeah but Xiden keeps spending.

Hearing Wrap Up: Biden Admin Ignored Warnings that Trillions in Spending Would Damage the Economy and Spur Inflation​

Covid was never the reason for Xiden's spending....very little actually went to anything related to Covid and he admitted there was no federal solution to Covid

"Look, there is no federal solution," Biden said Monday,

Your link leads to a paywalled article. I bet you haven't even read it.

But go ahead and post the salient part of the author's argument - from the text.

oh, didn't know that was what you met....

You say it's garage but haven't been able to show anything to refute the BLS numbers....why is that?

Read the OP again, liar.

You're just here hoping for a free math lesson?
Clearly not if my first offer was to do the math.

Instead of "clever", why don't you try

Walking the Walk

or

Admitting that you have no idea where to begin.

Clearly not if my first offer was to do the math.

Instead of "clever", why don't you try

Walking the Walk

or

Admitting that you have no idea where to begin.
You have been making bogus claims for several pages about some data and math you were going to cut and paste.

You have been making bogus claims for several pages about some data and math you were going to cut and paste.
That's a bogus claim.

I've been quite specific.

The math involves finding a compound growth rate, or geometric average. Given that terms are multiples of 4, you are either solving for a 4th, or 8th, root.

Would you prefer to find the data?

That's a bogus claim.

I've been quite specific.

The math involves finding a compound growth rate, or geometric average. Given that terms are multiples of 4, you are either solving for a 4th, or 8th, root.

Would you prefer to find the data?
So, you never had any intention or ability to cut and paste the data and math you claimed you would provide.

So you don’t have anything that actually disputes the BLS numbers?

Gotcha
I don't need to dispute the numbers....we've been experiencing disinflation for months, and the annualized rate is at 3% as of the most recent report.

I don't need to dispute the numbers....we've been experiencing disinflation for months, and the annualized rate is at 3% as of the most recent report.
Yes it’s come down since the fed raised historic levels of interest rates

What’s your point?

Dems / Marxists like to focus on whatever number makes their party of tax and spend less awful.

The facts are that core consumer inflation is still hurting Americans.

The annual core consumer price inflation rate in the United States, which excludes volatile items such as food and energy, fell to 4.8% in June 2023, the lowest since October 2021, from 5.3% in the prior month and below market expectations of 5%. On a monthly basis, core consumer prices rose by 0.2% from a month earlier in June, also less than forecasts of a 0.3% increase. source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Dems / Marxists like to focus on whatever number makes their party of tax and spend less awful.

The annual core consumer price inflation rate in the United States, which excludes volatile items such as food and energy, fell to 4.8% in June 2023, the lowest since October 2021, from 5.3% in the prior month and below market expectations of 5%. On a monthly basis, core consumer prices rose by 0.2% from a month earlier in June, also less than forecasts of a 0.3% increase. source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Inflation has been consistently falling just as we said it would. The remarkable thing is that it didn’t require a recession or high unemployment which common wisdom thought was unavoidable.

This is a big win for the country, it’s sure to disappoint Republicans who have been praying for a bad recession since Biden came into office.

After which I suggested that we look at the data and do some math. You took a powder.

If you can't, and clearly never have, how do you know who is responsible for the spending?

Forum List

Back