The Republican case against Biden is fizzling

So even though you are admitting the inflation rate is 50% higher than the Fed target rate of 2%, you seem to feel this is some sort of redemption for the diaper dude?

Prices are much higher across the board than when he took office, real wages continue to decline (26+ months & counting), banks are on the verge of collapse, the housing market is crashing, interest rates have skyrocketed, the majority of jobs are going to immigrants &/or part time gigs so the avg person can make ends meet & nobody but the most ignorant minions of the meat puppet think we are on the right course.

You're the type that would wait 8 hours in a line for a govt potato while telling everyone who can't get away what a great job Big Brother is doing.
Pathetic
Real wages increased the first 6 months of this year.

Banks are WTF?

Business related real estate due to remote work is under pressure in some ciites. Otherwise housing is in great demand.

Define skyrocketing?

And xenophobia for jobs...They took are jobs! See south park.

Try reality before you post fuckup.

90% of the paper money that is printed each year is replacing damaged paper money and the money in circulation is far less than GDP
You've already proven that this topic is so far over your head, that it's surprising that you haven't yet got the bends.

giphy.gif

You've already proven that this topic is so far over your head, that it's surprising that you haven't yet got the bends.

giphy.gif
Really? So you have a point of some kind? Then make it

What is objectionable is your irrelevant response to my comment.
Which part of my comment states ANYTHING about # of people working?
In any event, the job participation rate is a little over 60% - that is "so many" to you?
:auiqs.jpg:
What do you mean by a little over 60?

What is the LFP from June 2023?

Cocaine in the W.H. and the FBI can't figure it out and the media isn't interested. No wonder the case against the Biden criminal enterprise seems to be "fizzling".
....and the nontrivial.

Perhaps I should have been more clear.

In any event, the job participation rate is a little over 60% - that is "so many" to you?
Then what, exactly, is your complaint?

I don't think you understand that statistic.

Sure it can. Take a look at prices today compared to when Trump handed us the greatest economy ever.
When was this greatest economy ever?

What were the numbers when he scuttled out of DC?

The LFPR is where it was at in the Trump years, dipshit. And the 24 to 54 LFPR is at a level not seen since 2007.

I never once heard you bitching about the LFPR during the Trump years.

Not. Once.

The LFPR is where it was at in the Trump years, dipshit. And the 24 to 54 LFPR is at a level not seen since 2007.

I never once heard you bitching about the LFPR during the Trump years.

Not. Once.
That wasn't the point of bringing LFPR into daily discourse...
It was to draw attention away from falling U3 under Obama.

Forum List

Back