The Republican Cavalcade of lying bastards and shameless adulterers never ends.

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
"ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Two Republican lawmakers whom a park ranger cited for making out in a public park apologized Monday for accusing that ranger of lying and stepped down from a Minnesota House ethics panel in an apparent effort to head off a complaint from Democrats.

In separate statements, Reps. Tara Mack and Tim Kelly made little reference to the Aug. 25 incident in which a Dakota County park ranger said he found the pair making out in a car. The ranger wrote in his notes that Mack's pants were unzipped and pulled down.

Mack and Kelly — who are married to other people — originally called the officer's account "an absolute lie," insisting they met in Lebanon Hills Regional Park in Eagan to swap documents relating to a health insurance company. They vowed to lodge a formal complaint against the ranger.

They later backed down from that promised complaint and each paid $260 misdemeanor fines — actions the House Democrats said amounted to admissions of guilt.

Mack and Kelly spoke with Republican House Speaker Kurt Daudt over the weekend and issued apologies Monday not directed toward the park ranger, but to law enforcement in general.

"After serious reflection on the last two weeks, I can say that I am disappointed in myself for the way I handled my disagreement with a park ranger," said Kelly, who lives in Red Wing."

What horrible people, aka, typical conservatives.

Republicans sorry for saying ranger lied about making out

Why do lefties bring this stuff up when they have to know that whatever a republican did, Bill Clinton did it worse and disgraced the Country.

Its because Clinton was a Dem and they have very selective memories.

They only focus on anything a Rep does and totally ignore transgressions on the left.

Hypocrits one and all.

I suspect that those who see hypocrites under every bush are the same people who see hate everywhere. It never occurs to them that it is streaming from their own cavalcade.

Oh and speaking of cavalcades. The cavalcade of lefty loons on this board see racists under every bush and haters around every corner.

Worry about your own lies and purge them with the truth.

One party pointing the finger at the other party about liars and adulterers is pretty freakin' funny.

Doesn't matter which.

And...that just life in general, unfortunately, whether you're woman, man, politician, businessman, whatever. People simply suck and have no values nor conscience. This surprises you? Try looking in the mirror sometime. We're all one in of "them" in one way or another.

Since I'm not a lefty loon like those on this board who see racists under every bush and haters around every corner I fail to see the point of your post.

Carry on.
And?

And??
I have no idea why you are lashing out at me CIaudette. I was responding to the OP. In fact, I was speaking along the same lines you were. Excuse me. I didn't know it was necessary to hit the little green check and/or the hand with the thumb up to make my position clear that I wasn't accusing you of being a "lefty loon".

Since I'm not a lefty loon like those on this board who see racists under every bush and haters around every corner I fail to see the point of your post.

Carry on.
And?

And??
I have no idea why you are lashing out at me CIaudette. I was responding to the OP. In fact, I was speaking along the same lines you were. Excuse me. I didn't know it was necessary to hit the little green check and/or the hand with the thumb up to make my position clear that I wasn't accusing you of being a "lefty loon".

My apologies. I thought your comments were directed at me. Once again, apologies.

Carry on.
And?

And??

My apologies. I thought your comments were directed at me. Once again, apologies.
Ok. I'm sorry too for I just unleashed a rant on your other remark.

"ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Two Republican lawmakers whom a park ranger cited for making out in a public park apologized Monday for accusing that ranger of lying and stepped down from a Minnesota House ethics panel in an apparent effort to head off a complaint from Democrats.

In separate statements, Reps. Tara Mack and Tim Kelly made little reference to the Aug. 25 incident in which a Dakota County park ranger said he found the pair making out in a car. The ranger wrote in his notes that Mack's pants were unzipped and pulled down.

Mack and Kelly — who are married to other people — originally called the officer's account "an absolute lie," insisting they met in Lebanon Hills Regional Park in Eagan to swap documents relating to a health insurance company. They vowed to lodge a formal complaint against the ranger.

They later backed down from that promised complaint and each paid $260 misdemeanor fines — actions the House Democrats said amounted to admissions of guilt.

Mack and Kelly spoke with Republican House Speaker Kurt Daudt over the weekend and issued apologies Monday not directed toward the park ranger, but to law enforcement in general.

"After serious reflection on the last two weeks, I can say that I am disappointed in myself for the way I handled my disagreement with a park ranger," said Kelly, who lives in Red Wing."

It's not like either one of them was president and in the Oval Office.

And...that just life in general, unfortunately, whether you're woman, man, politician, businessman, whatever. People simply suck and have no values nor conscience. This surprises you? Try looking in the mirror sometime. We're all one in of "them" in one way or another.

Doesn't surprise me at all. That's why I think more of my dogs than I do most people.

People lie, steal cheat, will kill you for fifty cents and have no honor and their word is worth nothing.

Hell, under the right motivation your best friend will stab you in the back.

Nope most people aren't worth the powder to blow em to hell.

Not to sound condescending because I am not, I like to feel their are many wonderful understanding people in the world. It is the few that get the headlines that make us think they are all bad.
I do agree, there are a multitude of underhanded lying stealing cheating people.
But they have to live within their narrow minded hatred.
With that said.Always be on your guard.

Doesn't surprise me at all. That's why I think more of my dogs than I do most people.

People lie, steal cheat, will kill you for fifty cents and have no honor and their word is worth nothing.

Hell, under the right motivation your best friend will stab you in the back.

Nope most people aren't worth the powder to blow em to hell.

It's not like either one of them was president and in the Oval Office.

Your double standard is showing.

Forum List

Back