The Republican Cavalcade of lying bastards and shameless adulterers never ends.

[

Wrong.

Sexual relations:

Sexual behavior between individuals, especially sexual intercourse.

sexual relations - Google Search

Blowjobs are def having sexual relations with someone.

Egads, you guys are daft that you don't know this. I mean, this is basic knowledge!

Oh don't mind Willie - he's just lying on account of him being a leftist and having no moral code or ethical foundation.

[

Wrong.

Sexual relations:

Sexual behavior between individuals, especially sexual intercourse.

sexual relations - Google Search

Blowjobs are def having sexual relations with someone.

Egads, you guys are daft that you don't know this. I mean, this is basic knowledge!

Oh don't mind Willie - he's just lying on account of him being a leftist and having no moral code or ethical foundation.
right! and conservatives are saints,

Why do lefties bring this stuff up when they have to know that whatever a republican did, Bill Clinton did it worse and disgraced the Country.
What was it Bill Clinton did?
Got sucked off in the Oval Office and lied on national television. For starters.

While his wife and daughter were right down the hall.
you do realize that was not the first or the last blow job in(literally or figuratively ) the white house or lie by a president on television.
try to imagine Nixon getting a hummer in the Lincoln bedroom.

The real awful part to democrats is that it,was a man and a woman making out. Heterosexual making out is too horrible for the democrat mind to contemplate.

Why do lefties bring this stuff up when they have to know that whatever a republican did, Bill Clinton did it worse and disgraced the Country.
Got sucked off in the Oval Office and lied on national television. For starters.

you do realize that was not the first or the last blow job in(literally or figuratively ) the white house or lie by a president on television.
Ewww yes I do. And why others can't see how disgusting that whole thing was, astounds me.

Ewww yes I do. And why others can't see how disgusting that whole thing was, astounds me.
maybe because it's not..

"ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Two Republican lawmakers whom a park ranger cited for making out in a public park apologized Monday for accusing that ranger of lying and stepped down from a Minnesota House ethics panel in an apparent effort to head off a complaint from Democrats.

In separate statements, Reps. Tara Mack and Tim Kelly made little reference to the Aug. 25 incident in which a Dakota County park ranger said he found the pair making out in a car. The ranger wrote in his notes that Mack's pants were unzipped and pulled down.

Mack and Kelly — who are married to other people — originally called the officer's account "an absolute lie," insisting they met in Lebanon Hills Regional Park in Eagan to swap documents relating to a health insurance company. They vowed to lodge a formal complaint against the ranger.

They later backed down from that promised complaint and each paid $260 misdemeanor fines — actions the House Democrats said amounted to admissions of guilt.

Mack and Kelly spoke with Republican House Speaker Kurt Daudt over the weekend and issued apologies Monday not directed toward the park ranger, but to law enforcement in general.

"After serious reflection on the last two weeks, I can say that I am disappointed in myself for the way I handled my disagreement with a park ranger," said Kelly, who lives in Red Wing."

What horrible people, aka, typical conservatives.

Republicans sorry for saying ranger lied about making out

They are merely emulating the great new moral evangelical Republican leader, Trump!

maybe because it's not..
Priest getting belly/cock rubs is beyond the pale.

Presidents getting sucked off in the White House while their child and wife sat down the hall is beyond the pale never mind the lying to the nation.

And women being forgiven for an abortion shouldn't matter to women cuz they didn't do anything wrong or did they?

"ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Two Republican lawmakers whom a park ranger cited for making out in a public park apologized Monday for accusing that ranger of lying and stepped down from a Minnesota House ethics panel in an apparent effort to head off a complaint from Democrats.

In separate statements, Reps. Tara Mack and Tim Kelly made little reference to the Aug. 25 incident in which a Dakota County park ranger said he found the pair making out in a car. The ranger wrote in his notes that Mack's pants were unzipped and pulled down.

Mack and Kelly — who are married to other people — originally called the officer's account "an absolute lie," insisting they met in Lebanon Hills Regional Park in Eagan to swap documents relating to a health insurance company. They vowed to lodge a formal complaint against the ranger.

They later backed down from that promised complaint and each paid $260 misdemeanor fines — actions the House Democrats said amounted to admissions of guilt.

Mack and Kelly spoke with Republican House Speaker Kurt Daudt over the weekend and issued apologies Monday not directed toward the park ranger, but to law enforcement in general.

"After serious reflection on the last two weeks, I can say that I am disappointed in myself for the way I handled my disagreement with a park ranger," said Kelly, who lives in Red Wing."

Nominate them for liar of the year, maybe they can take the crown from your dear leader.

Conservative hypocrits? 'twas ever thus

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Priest getting belly/cock rubs is beyond the pale.

Presidents getting sucked off in the White House while their child and wife sat down the hall is beyond the pale never mind the lying to the nation.

And women being forgiven for an abortion shouldn't matter to women cuz they didn't do anything wrong or did they?

This was a supervisor getting sexual favors from his direct subordinate.

BUT it's only sexual harassment when Republicans do it, according to all hack radio, duhs101...,.

four words.
Ted kennedy
Bill Clinton

Forum List

Back