The Republican ignorance on abortion

Let's talk root cause.....It's pretty darn easy for a woman not to get pregnant. That's a "woman's right to choose" too.....How about choosing not to be a dumbass and get knocked-up?

Aside from keeping their legs closed birth control pills are generally free, condoms are widely available, shots and implanted devices abound. All have a pretty good efficiency rate and many are free for the 'poor" through planned parenthood or other outlets like their local health dept.

Is it that many women are just too fuckin' lazy to take precautions to prevent a pregnancy and instead use abortion as birth control?

I mean is it that they just having sex so many times a day that it just statistically happens that they get pregnant? :dunno:

Oh I know some will go on about "incest and rape" but do you think that even meets the 1% threshold?

Last edited:
lethal injection is also carried out with drugs ... the big difference is the innocent baby committed no crime .
But it AIN'T forceps is it?

That was the point. How'd you miss that?

You should be aware that most abortions are now carried out with the use of drugs.
Of course Republicans want to stop that as well.

Well, fucking DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dead by drugs is as just as dead as dead by a craniotome and a vacuum!

But, come to think of it, the drugs might be preferable because they have a higher capability of killing the murdering leftist slut as well.

WTF does that have to do with it? You are still killing a living thing.
Your asshole friend was trying to be outrageous by talking about dissection abortions. I simply made the point that they are rarely done that way anymore because there are drugs now that are more humane and safer.

Of Course Republicans are trying to outlaw those drugs

Your asshole friend was trying to be outrageous by talking about dissection abortions. I simply made the point that they are rarely done that way anymore because there are drugs now that are more humane and safer.

Of Course Republicans are trying to outlaw those drugs

I don't wanna outlaw the drugs. I want to see a100% abortion rate. Turn every boy into a girl and every girl into a boy. Open the borders and tell every person in Central and South America to come to the U. S. of A. Every one of the women will have about 17-22 kids and in no time at all the Democrat voting rolls will be about 600 million voters. Republicans will be a distant memory. Ain't democracy great!

I don't wanna outlaw the drugs. I want to see a100% abortion rate. Turn every boy into a girl and every girl into a boy. Open the borders and tell every person in Central and South America to come to the U. S. of A. Every one of the women will have about 17-22 kids and in no time at all the Democrat voting rolls will be about 600 million voters. Republicans will be a distant memory. Ain't democracy great!
So you just ate a shitload of shrooms and...

Forum List

Back