The Republican Party also must be obliterated. abolish both parties, start fresh. in that spirit, here's an oppo research thread that targets the GOP

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Someone has leaked audio footage to CNN of Trump discussing classified material. America has a two-tiered justice system so this obviously does not bode well for Trump. you can find the audio on a different thread, i'm posting obscure bombshells here that no one else posts!

• Banned
From Trump spokesperson:

“The audio tape provides context proving, once again, that President Trump did nothing wrong at all. The President is speaking rhetorically and also quite humorously about a very perverted individual, Anthony Weiner, who was deep inside the corrupt Clinton campaign. The media and the Trump-haters once again were all too willing to take the bait, falling for another Democrat-DOJ hoax, hook, line, and sinker.”

Additional from Donald Trump: “As we’ve been saying from the moment President Trump rode down the golden escalator, the President did nothing wrong.”

We have a new party, it’s called MAGA.

The Democrat Party is long gone. They are the communist party now.
The Democratic party is gone? Then who was that that kicked trump's ass so hard in the last election?

You bet. I'm still impressed with your stylish tinfoil hat.
I know numbers don’t lie:

IMG_0786.jpeg

Nope. It was the Communist Party that rigged the election. That’s how communists operate.
I personally have no doubt that the election was manipulated and the result rigged ,but I suggest your attribution of wrong doing is quaint and almost as out of date as the Dodo . If you had referred to the Chinese Communist Party I would have far greater sympathy . But I think you need to see that the "enemy " is the Deep State which simply infiltrates key people in all walks of life and within all organisations of any weight and influence right across the globe. And the WEF is its most obvious front line asset.To equate the WEF with Commuinism is wildly inaccurate, imho ,but to suggest that Deep State strategy essentially represents what we might term Fourth Reich Fascism is right on the button .

"Fascism" is not the problem. Sociopathic authoritarianism would be the closest description of what is the common enemy.

Someone has leaked audio footage to CNN of Trump discussing classified material. America has a two-tiered justice system so this obviously does not bode well for Trump. you can find the audio on a different thread, i'm posting obscure bombshells here that no one else posts!

/----/ Communists and dictators love abolishing parties. It's what they do to secure their power.

Forum List

Back