The Republican Party has been hijacked

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The Republican party has been hijacked by a bunch of half-witted, moronic, misogynist, racist, fearful individuals. They are not driven by conservative values but driven by fear because the world has passed them by. They want a candidate who will change the world so they do not have to change.
These are not the type of Republican who supported Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Reagan.
They do not have the intelligence to understand the writings of William F Buckley or George Will.

They are the people who nominated Trump.
They are getting who they are and what they deserve in Trump.

Blabbering without a clue doesn't help.

The GOP was "hijacked" in 1998 by the AIPAC lobby. It has been a big government, factless, despicably treasonous disgrace since 1998. All it stands for today is ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL and of course ISRAEL.

The Republican party has been hijacked by a bunch of half-witted, moronic, misogynist, racist, fearful individuals. They are not driven by conservative values but driven by fear because the world has passed them by. They want a candidate who will change the world so Staty do not have to change.
These are not the type of Republican who supported Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Reagan.
They do not have the intelligence to understand the writings of William F Buckley or George Will.

Well, that was really stupid.

Trump won the most votes in the Primaries.

THat you consider that a form of hijacking just shows how dim you are.

"Fear of change"? What complete nonsense.

Trump is a big change from the status quo. Who's afraid of that?

Not me.

And I agree. I deserve a Candidate who has as much contempt for the pusher of Political Correctness and the media whores show push it, as I do.

Fuck the media.

This is a new thing? The last GOP president couldn't be left alone with pretzels without choking himself!

Blabbering without a clue doesn't help.

The GOP was "hijacked" in 1998 by the AIPAC lobby. It has been a big government, factless, despicably treasonous disgrace since 1998. All it stands for today is ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL and of course ISRAEL.
LaDexter appears to be half-witted, moronic, misogynist, racist, fearful individual.

It has been hijacked by a bunch of anti-government economic liberterians that don't even believe in maintaining this country. Republicans use to be the party of efficiency and common sense that led to the formation of nasa, epa, and our national parks.

Why did the GOP change from a fiscally conservative party in 1998 to the big spending disgrace it is today??

Is Rupert Murdoch a "catholic" and a "conservative," or a JDAAC Bill Clinton supporter???

The Republican party has been hijacked by a bunch of half-witted, moronic, misogynist, racist, fearful individuals. They are not driven by conservative values but driven by fear because the world has passed them by. They want a candidate who will change the world so Staty do not have to change.

Not me.

And I agree. I deserve a Candidate who has as much contempt for the pusher of Political Correctness and the media whores show push it, as I do.

Fuck the media.
Trump is basically offering to roll the clock back to where white men and the USA dominated the world economy.
Even if he is elected you need to understand that white men no longer dominate, the US is the stongest economy but many other economies are gaining on the USA. The powers causing this to happen will not change.
These fearful, insecure people need to live in the world the way it is not the way they wished it was. They need to realize sexism and racism will not keep them in jobs they do not deserve.

Not me.

Fuck the media.
Trump is basically offering to roll the clock back to where white men and the USA dominated the world economy.
Even if he is elected you need to understand that white men no longer dominate, the US is the stongest economy but many other economies are gaining on the USA. The powers causing this to happen will not change.
These fearful, insecure people need to live in the world the way it is not the way they wished it was. They need to realize sexism and racism will not keep them in jobs they do not deserve.

It cost money to remain a dominate economy. The liberterians don't even want to spend what is needed to remain such if they got into power. Weird people.

The two government leeches above are taxpayer funded, and it shows...

Wow, no clue allowed...

Not me.

Fuck the media.

1. First of all

2. There is nothing in Trump's polices about keeping "white men" in jobs they don't deserve.

Why did the GOP change from a fiscally conservative party in 1998 to the big spending disgrace it is today??

Is Rupert Murdoch a "catholic" and a "conservative," or a JDAAC Bill Clinton supporter???
You think Trump is a fiscal conservative?
Do you know what it would cost to deport 11 million illegals. Do you really think Mexico will pay for the wall? Do you know what that costs. His budget has been predicted to increase the deficit by more than any budget of 2016 presidential candidates except Sanders.
Trump is not a fiscal conservative.

The only person who knows whether or not Trump is or is not a fiscal conservative is Trump. You and I have no clue.

Trump may cut the wasteful spending that your taxpayer funded check originates from, and I would support that cut fully...

Do you know what it would cost to deport 11 million illegals. Do you really think Mexico will pay for the wall? Do you know what that costs. His budget has been predicted to increase the deficit by more than any budget of 2016 presidential candidates except Sanders.

Do you know what it would cost to deport 11 million illegals.

Less than it takes to educate, incarcerate and medicate them.
After you boot a few million, the rest will get the idea and start to leave on their own.

Not me.

Fuck the media.

1. First of all

2. There is nothing in Trump's polices about keeping "white men" in jobs they don't deserve.

There is nothing in Trump's polices about keeping "white men" in jobs they don't deserve says the unemployed white man who feels he will be able to get a job when Trump becomes President.

Why do white males support Trump by 70% plus?
Why do minorities support Trump by 20% or less?

The Republican party has been hijacked by a bunch of half-witted, moronic, misogynist, racist, fearful individuals. They are not driven by conservative values but driven by fear because the world has passed them by. They want a candidate who will change the world so they do not have to change.

Cut off the freebies and make employers responsible if they hire illegals and they will deport themselves. They got here on their own...they can leave on their own. It's way past time that Mexico started dealing with their poorest people instead of pawning them off on us.

Not me.

Fuck the media.

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Not me.

Fuck the media.

1. First of all

There is nothing in Trump's polices about keeping "white men" in jobs they don't deserve says the unemployed white man who feels he will be able to get a job when Trump becomes President.

Why do white males support Trump by 70% plus?
Why do minorities support Trump by 20% or less?

1. There is nothing in Trump's policies about "keeping white men in jobs they don't deserve". If you disagree the way to respond is to point out WHAT in Trump's policies would do that, not to question my motives. (unless you are trying to be a jerk?)

2. Why do white males support Trump by 70% plus? That is a very good question that is NEVER asked by libs. Are you really asking that question? Or do you have some asshole response like "could-a, would-a, should-a" no matter what the answer?

3. Why do minorities support Trump by 20% or less? ANOTHER very good question that is NEVER asked by libs. Are you really asking that question? Or are you going to dismiss anything that doesn't rhyme with "Cupid and Weevil"?

Forum List

Back