The Republican Party is now institutionally defending Donald Trump’s racism

I don't think the GOP is institutionally defending Trump's racism. I think they are instinctively defending what is at the heart of the GOP which of course is racism.

As the GOP attacks Muslims more and more, they will begin to retaliate. Trump's hateful rhetoric will spiral out of control. It will become apparent to the entire nation what the GOP stands for. They will pay the price, not the Muslims.

There Have Been 19 Hate Crimes Against Muslims in the Past Week

How Donald Trump Both Feeds On and Fuels Hatred in America

Racism is the soul of the democrat party, not the Republican party......all of the core groups that make up the democrat party are openly and proudly racist...

la raza
black lives matter
the NAACP
the congressional black caucus

All of it's leaders are proudly racist.......

bill clinton called j. william fulbright, a segregationist and signer of the Southern Manifesto a good friend an mentor, and awarded him the Presidential medal of Freedom....

barak obama sat in an openly and proudly racist church for 20 years.....

Keep lying though....that damned internet will show your lies for everyone to see....

I don't think the GOP is institutionally defending Trump's racism. I think they are instinctively defending what is at the heart of the GOP which of course is racism.

As the GOP attacks Muslims more and more, they will begin to retaliate. Trump's hateful rhetoric will spiral out of control. It will become apparent to the entire nation what the GOP stands for. They will pay the price, not the Muslims.

There Have Been 19 Hate Crimes Against Muslims in the Past Week

How Donald Trump Both Feeds On and Fuels Hatred in America

Racism is the soul of the democrat party, not the Republican party......all of the core groups that make up the democrat party are openly and proudly racist...

la raza
black lives matter
the NAACP
the congressional black caucus

All of it's leaders are proudly racist.......

bill clinton called j. william fulbright, a segregationist and signer of the Southern Manifesto a good friend an mentor, and awarded him the Presidential medal of Freedom....

barak obama sat in an openly and proudly racist church for 20 years.....

Keep lying though....that damned internet will show your lies for everyone to see....

All you had to do was read the Wikileaks DNC email dump....if I were a demoquack I'd lay off the racist angle after that fiasco

Forum List

Back