The Republican Plan

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Since the Republicans feel so powerful right now, how come I don't hear about the big political plan to lower food and gasoline prices, cure inflation, and the many other things they blame the Democrats for. I think they should get on this problem right away. Don't you?

Since the Republicans feel so powerful right now, how come I don't hear about the big political plan to lower food and gasoline prices, cure inflation, and the many other things they blame the Democrats for. I think they should get on this problem right away. Don't you?

Its only been 2 weeks? Give them a little time?

If they let the government default next week on its debts, that big gigantic catastrophy won't be viewed as a plan to curb inflation. They have no plan, because they do not understand basic economics. They think that by combining the chaos caucus with the stupid caucus, bunching them together, then defaulting on our good faith and credit, while burning the house to the ground, their revenge politics will make them heroes. :laughing0301:

First order of business would be to get the lawlessness and corruption of the Left under control first.
Everything else would then fall into place nicely.
What is the proven lawlessness and corruption? George Santos is in your party, remember?

So, Republicans didn't campaign with promises to fix it? Get on it.

Couple weeks in, you're busting your britches in a hurry to pick at repubs.

Lawks a mussy! Talk about ANYTHING but those caches of documents stashed hither and thither.

If they let the government default next week on its debts, that big gigantic catastrophy won't be viewed as a plan to curb inflation. They have no plan, because they do not understand basic economics. They think that by combining the chaos caucus with the stupid caucus, bunching them together, then defaulting on our good faith and credit, while burning the house to the ground, their revenge politics will make them heroes. :laughing0301:
Yes. If that happens it's on them when it gets worse.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

1606540031675-png.422445

Yes. If that happens it's on them when it gets worse.
We will see now, just how fucking stupid they are. Next week is make or break for them. If they vote to default, they lose the House, Senate, and the presidency in 2024. Guaranteed

Forum List

Back