The Republican Plan

1606540031675-png.422445
Trump and Bush were the two presidents who accumulated record debt, and you never heard a peep.

Republicans have no constructive economic agenda. Why? Because they simply do not understand how an economy works.
This is absolutely true. Republicans are only good with platitudes for their base, but the nuts and bolts of actual governance is beyond their grasp. One of the leading members of their party in the House, Lauren Boebert, did not even graduate high school.

Whatever they do will sure be better than anything the dems have done.

You wouldn't have a clue if one latched itself to your face and sucked your eyes out.
So that gives you the opportunity to say what they plan to do, other than to exact revenge on those they hate.

This is absolutely true. Republicans are only good with platitudes for their base, but the nuts and bolts of actual governance is beyond their grasp. One of the leading members of their party in the House, Lauren Boebert, did not even graduate high school.
And MJG is from Milledgeville Georgia. Once the home of the largest mental hospital in the world. I can only imagine that gene pool.

Couple weeks in, you're busting your britches in a hurry to pick at repubs.

Lawks a mussy! Talk about ANYTHING but those caches of documents stashed hither and thither.
Can't investigate Biden, and deal with the country's business at the same time? Why not?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Whatever they do will sure be better than anything the dems have done.

You wouldn't have a clue if one latched itself to your face and sucked your eyes out.
:laughing0301: So, this is priceless folks. "Whatever they do." Meaning, I don't know what they will do, but it will be better than the Dems. Now this guy is definitely a member of the STUPID CAUCUS for sure.

So that gives you the opportunity to say what they plan to do, other than to exact revenge on those they hate.

I hope they don't spend a bunch of time and money on seeking revenge. As attractive as the idea may be- we have a lot of more important worries and concerns to address just now.

But I gotta say... this document mess with Biden just now is the ultimate LOL!

Couple weeks in, you're busting your britches in a hurry to pick at repubs.

Lawks a mussy! Talk about ANYTHING but those caches of documents stashed hither and thither.
No idea what the plan is seems to be the norm around here. Not one of you even bleeped a minuscule solution.

:laughing0301: So, this is priceless folks. "Whatever they do." Meaning, I don't know what they will do, but it will be better than the Dems. Now this guy is definitely a member of the STUPID CAUCUS for sure.

You're an idiot. Go staple your bottom lip to your stupid forehead.

No idea what the plan is seems to be the norm around here. Not one of you even bleeped a minuscule solution.

I'm here to bleep other stuff, and having a blast while doing so.

And MJG is from Milledgeville Georgia. Once the home of the largest mental hospital in the world. I can only imagine that gene pool.

What a clever little boy you are.

And due to graduate 3rd grade any time now, eh?

Pfrt.

Forum List

Back