The Republican Plan

This coming from the bozo with no answers to our questions.

You don't want answers to your questions. You're getting exactly what you're really here for. Don't pretend otherwise, pinheaded troll

I hope they don't spend a bunch of time and money on seeking revenge. As attractive as the idea may be- we have a lot of more important worries and concerns to address just now.

But I gotta say... this document mess with Biden just now is the ultimate LOL!
They haven't mentioned anything other than seeking revenge. The document mess with Biden should be completed soon as long as he is cooperating. If he takes the rout trump took, it could take a while.

Since the Republicans feel so powerful right now, how come I don't hear about the big political plan to lower food and gasoline prices, cure inflation, and the many other things they blame the Democrats for. I think they should get on this problem right away. Don't you?

Just having the House will help, it means the Democrats nor Republicans can pass anything. Schumer can table anything the House passes and the House can vote down anything the Senate passes and also Biden can veto anything the House passes.

Not having government passing green bills will bring down inflation.

Since the Republicans feel so powerful right now, how come I don't hear about the big political plan to lower food and gasoline prices, cure inflation, and the many other things they blame the Democrats for. I think they should get on this problem right away. Don't you?

Hey enema nozzle, I doubt you understood it even if you ever learned it, but the Congress is bicameral. The GOP has only House control. The fuckin’ Dims control the Senate. And the Dims also own the current Executive Branch of Congress. So, the GOP isn’t all that powerful nor has anyone said they feel powerful. Yet.

Damn, but your an idiotic unpersuasive hack asshole.

Just having the House will help, it means the Democrats nor Republicans can pass anything. Schumer can table anything the House passes and the House can vote down anything the Senate passes and also Biden can veto anything the House passes.

Not having government passing green bills will bring down inflation.
That's not how economies function you stupid ass. Defaulting on the debt will raise inflation.

Hey enema nozzle, I doubt you understood it even if you ever learned it, but the Congress is bicameral. The GOP has only House control. The fuckin’ Dims control the Senate. And the Dims also own the current Executive Branch of Congress. So, the GOP isn’t all that powerful nor has anyone said they feel powerful. Yet.

Damn, but your an idiotic unpersuasive hack asshole.
The fuckin’ Dims control the Senate. Thank God.

What you people fail to realize is they're all fools. Republicans. Democrats. All of em. The bar has been lowered. The population has been dumbed down. The Ritalin generation has taken over.
Enjoy.
You want some real fools? Try defaulting on the debt.

So what do you think they will do other than seek revenge? I'm not aware of any more republican plans than that.

You know what I think they'll actually do to help America out of this mess along with her citizens?

Not hardly a damn thing that'll truly matter.

Just like most politicians for decades and decades.

Forum List

Back