The Republican Plan

You don't hear about it because you're a moron and don't have a clue how politics or the US government works. Don't look for anything to happen except a whole lot of crimes and lies exposed during the next two years. The US gov't is at a Mexican standoff--lame ducks if you will. Congress and the purse strings and investigative body is owned by the republicans. The senate is at a standoff and Biden has veto power with no power to pass or override by either house. Educate yourself, moron. You are the reason this country is in the shitty position that it is in. A bunch of morons that have no idea how the system works but vote on their "feelings" just the same.
So MAGAs have nothing but childish revenge as their goal. They understand that they were elected to manage our business, don't they?

So MAGAs have nothing but childish revenge as their goal. They understand that they were elected to manage our business, don't they?

That's what people thought when they elected the Communists, and look how that turned out. They spent most all of their time trying to get Trump all six years in office, even up to two years after he left.

Libs like you can't follow linear logic. The telephone game with your mob must be hilarious. I was responding to this -

Since the Republicans feel so powerful right now, how come I don't hear about the big political plan to lower food and gasoline prices, cure inflation, and the many other things they blame the Democrats for. I think they should get on this problem right away. Don't you?

The Republican House can only "get on" certain problems, with a Democrat Senate and Senile President, that they control. It's a structural limitation of the government (see the Schoolhouse Rock video that you said you are familiar with).

Unfortunately, the only problems this House can effectively get after is investigations. I hope they follow through on those.
There are no investigations they can go after that will ever bear fruit for the Right. Why? Because their investigations involve revenge politics, and zero criminality. They want the Left to pay for the known criminality from the Right that continues to be prosecuted regularly by the DOJ. And they are just getting started. Once the investigations go after the investigators, they reveal themselves as mobsters, not investigators.

That's what people thought when they elected the Communists, and look how that turned out. They spent most all of their time trying to get Trump all six years in office, even up to two years after he left.
So what d you think Repub's goals might be, other than childish revenge? They haven't mentioned any that I'm aware of.

What could be more important than ridding our government of corruption?
More prosecutions from January 6th, election prosecutions of Trump and his butt boys who went along with the schemes, prosecuting Trump for records violations, etc.

You haven't been concerned about that at any previous time, your current concern is disingenuous.
The Dems didn't blow up the debt $8 trillion dollars with Trump. So STFU. You can't afford to talk about what the Dems are concerned about.

Forum List

Back