The Republican Plan

So you admit the MAGAs have no plan for the country?

Nope. I don't admit that.

I don't know which of the plans they've articulated to us are going to be enacted. Or allowed to come to fruition. There's the dem controlled senate to consider as well.

Either way, I don't expect much from any politicians.

Last edited:
Plan? :rofl::banghead:🤪:laughing0301::aargh::auiqs.jpg::dunno:

How in the fuck do you have a plan when the chaos party and the stupid party get together?

A plan ain't happening after they default on the debt.

You post 2 clips from msnbc...is that supposed to represent something credible?...what, exactly did those two clips have to do with repubs working on a plan?

I....I don't know...I'm not in congress. Perhaps they are working on it now?
Perhaps, but the only thing they have mentioned is seeking revenge on their opponents. If they had anything for the country, it seems like they might have mentioned it by now.

Just having the House will help, it means the Democrats nor Republicans can pass anything. Schumer can table anything the House passes and the House can vote down anything the Senate passes and also Biden can veto anything the House passes.

Not having government passing green bills will bring down inflation.
Help do what?

Since the Republicans feel so powerful right now, how come I don't hear about the big political plan to lower food and gasoline prices, cure inflation, and the many other things they blame the Democrats for. I think they should get on this problem right away. Don't you?

They literally said the most important thing for them was to investigate someone who's never worked for the US federal government.

You know what I think they'll actually do to help America out of this mess along with her citizens?

Not hardly a damn thing that'll truly matter.

Just like most politicians for decades and decades.
Yet you support them. I guess you have your reasons.

So you admit the MAGAs have no plan for the country?
Not that it's even really the case, but...no plan is better than an evil plan. Sorry, Dems. 😕 Sorry to shit on your 4th Reich. (Actually not sorry at all. I hope you have to trudge through the nastiest shit imaginable).

Perhaps, but the only thing they have mentioned is seeking revenge on their opponents. If they had anything for the country, it seems like they might have mentioned it by now.
That's why I said give them a minute, we don't know what is going on behind the scenes. I'm sure the appropriate committee's are...committee-ing..

You think Biden being investigated for the same thing Trump is being investigated for is revenge? You think the allegations of being on the dole of other countries is revenge? Well, perhaps it is a bit of revenge..but it doesn't make the allegations any less legitimate.

Nope. I don't admit that.

I don't know which of the plans they're articulated to us are going to be enacted. Or allowed to come to fruition. There's the dem controlled senate to consider as well.

Either way, I don't expect much from any politicians.
Ok. I'm not aware of any articulated plans. Please educate me.

Not that it's even really the case, but...no plan is better than an evil plan. Sorry, Dems. 😕 Sorry to shit on your 4th Reich. (Actually not sorry at all. I hope you have to trudge through the nastiest shit imaginable).
So are they keeping their plans secret for some reason? Please tell me what they want to do, other than get revenge.

Yes, I've seen School House Rock. What bills do you think the repubs will offer to deal with our country's business?
Libs like you can't follow linear logic. The telephone game with your mob must be hilarious. I was responding to this -

Since the Republicans feel so powerful right now, how come I don't hear about the big political plan to lower food and gasoline prices, cure inflation, and the many other things they blame the Democrats for. I think they should get on this problem right away. Don't you?

The Republican House can only "get on" certain problems, with a Democrat Senate and Senile President, that they control. It's a structural limitation of the government (see the Schoolhouse Rock video that you said you are familiar with).

Unfortunately, the only problems this House can effectively get after is investigations. I hope they follow through on those.

That's why I said give them a minute, we don't know what is going on behind the scenes. I'm sure the appropriate committee's are...committee-ing..

You think Biden being investigated for the same thing Trump is being investigated for is revenge? You think the allegations of being on the dole of other countries is revenge? Well, perhaps it is a bit of revenge..but it doesn't make the allegations any less legitimate.
Biden completely cooperating makes your claims less legitimate.

Libs like you can't follow linear logic. The telephone game with your mob must be hilarious. I was responding to this -

The Republican House can only "get on" certain problems, with a Democrat Senate and Senile President, that they control. It's a structural limitation of the government (see the Schoolhouse Rock video that you said you are familiar with).

Unfortunately, the only problems this House can effectively get after is investigations. I hope they follow through on those.
Yep. Silly childish revenge. Is that all it takes to get your support?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

You don't hear about it because you're a moron and don't have a clue how politics or the US government works. Don't look for anything to happen except a whole lot of crimes and lies exposed during the next two years. The US gov't is at a Mexican standoff--lame ducks if you will. Congress and the purse strings and investigative body is owned by the republicans. The senate is at a standoff and Biden has veto power with no power to pass or override by either house. Educate yourself, moron. You are the reason this country is in the shitty position that it is in. A bunch of morons that have no idea how the system works but vote on their "feelings" just the same.

You post 2 clips from msnbc...is that supposed to represent something credible?...what, exactly did those two clips have to do with repubs working on a plan?
Those two clips tell us what the plan is. NO PLAN.

Forum List

Back