The Republican Revenge Impeachment Of President Joe Biden

Should Republicans impeach President Joe Biden?

• Total voters
Pretty neat trick since money or aid was never mentioned in the conversation.

As I told you before, this entire clown show was to stop Zelenskyy from talking about the Biden corruption. If they created a phony impeachment deal, that would shut Zelenskyy up which apparently it did.

Now.....if the Communists really thought that's what Trump was up to, why didn't they give it time so he actually went through with it? They would have had a solid case. The answer is because they didn't have any time. They had to act and act fast.
Only if you pretend the read out of the conversation was the only evidence of the plot. That was to get a phony announcement of a corruption investigation against Joe Biden and the DNC for the release of the aid. The aid was not released until the cover was blown off the plot.

Only if you pretend the read out of the conversation was the only evidence of the plot. That was to get a phony announcement of a corruption investigation against Joe Biden and the DNC for the release of the aid. The aid was not released until the cover was blown off the plot.

Even though most of the money was already released, Trump said he wanted to check Zelenskyy out before releasing the rest. You don't know what Trump would have done if the Democrats didn't pull this stunt. Trump never met the man, never spoke to him, and never threatened him. It's not like Trump was looking for something......anything. It was (and still is) very suspicious how a Ukrainian energy company would choose a drug addict loser like Hunter out of the 1.4 million attorneys in the US for a no-show job that paid over a million bucks a year. Yes, that's suspicious enough for the President to ask a leader to look into it.

If Republicans regain power - will the House impeach Biden? Will the Senate convict Biden? How many times will they impeach Biden: One time? Two times? Three times? Until he's convicted and removed?

As has been widely reported - many Republican leaders are threatening to impeach Biden if they regain power. Having an impeachable "reason" seems irrelevant to them. They just want to impeach Biden.

Some Republican leaders are also threatening to impeach VP Kamala Harris, Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, AG Merrick Garland, and Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Personally, I feel more and more like I'm living in a third-world country.

REVENGE should not be grounds for impeachment.
Seriously? So, you're saying that Democrats can abuse their power in any way they see fit to have sham investigations against Trump but that Republicans shouldn't do it to them if they take control of Congress?

It was (and still is) very suspicious how a Ukrainian energy company would choose.......
It's not and never was under Ukraine law. In fact hiring relatives of connected people has been SOP in lot of areas. So yes let's dive down that rabbit hole and see how many politicrats we can flush out of that loophole.

Seriously? So, you're saying that Democrats can abuse their power in any way they see fit to have sham investigations against Trump but that Republicans shouldn't do it to them if they take control of Congress?

Please provide "credible" proof of your claims. What "sham" investigations against Trump? Be specific... with proof and context.

Please provide "credible" proof of your claims. What "sham" investigations against Trump? Be specific... with proof and context.
LOL. You know, like the Jan 6th committee whose entire membership are anti-Trumpers out to find Trump guilty, and none being objective. Anything that would back Trump up is silenced.

It's not and never was under Ukraine law. In fact hiring relatives of connected people has been SOP in lot of areas. So yes let's dive down that rabbit hole and see how many politicrats we can flush out of that loophole.

Go right ahead, you're not going to find anything as obvious as the Burisma/Hunter deal.

Even though most of the money was already released, Trump said he wanted to check Zelenskyy out before releasing the rest. You don't know what Trump would have done if the Democrats didn't pull this stunt. Trump never met the man, never spoke to him, and never threatened him. It's not like Trump was looking for something......anything. It was (and still is) very suspicious how a Ukrainian energy company would choose a drug addict loser like Hunter out of the 1.4 million attorneys in the US for a no-show job that paid over a million bucks a year. Yes, that's suspicious enough for the President to ask a leader to look into it.
It’s amazing the shit you make up

The Republican Revenge Impeachment Of President Joe Biden​

Dipshit dimocraps will have brought it on themselves, though I doubt the GOPers have the nads to do it.

So after the images of Mr Floyd being snuffed out by the police, they gained significant financial support, and that made the thugs who rioted (like has happened repeatedly in our history) riot how?
No one made anyone riot.

However.... there was food and water already in place at those riots. How did that happen?

BLM was handing out signs and flyers and all kinds of promo material - how did they pay for all that?

The point is, the money didn't come from donations. There wasn't enough time. They didn't even have their web site set up yet.

The money came in literally overnight. Quarter of a million bucks.

It's not ILLEGAL but it's a rotten thing to do

BLM was handing out signs and flyers and all kinds of promo material - how did they pay for all that?
Did they advertise a riot or a protest?

You'd have them dead to rights if they did advertise a riot, but they didn't did they?

Did they advertise a riot or a protest?

You'd have them dead to rights if they did advertise a riot, but they didn't did they?

I had just turned on the TV when the first riot started in MN. My first thought was what's it about, and my head went straight to another Rodney King.

THEN they showed some footage, I think it was cell phone footage from one of the bystanders, of Chauvin kneeling on Floyd, and my next thought was uh oh, this is going to be big.

I actually wrote the president (Trump, at the time) an hour later, I said: "you better jump out ahead of this thing or they're going to tear you apart and tear apart your cities".

Of course the idiot didn't listen.

But the point is, it was THAT obvious. Anyone looking at that knew "for sure" there would be protests in their home town a week later.

The DNC enabled those protests, that's all.

But I mean, after Rodney King you had to know how they were going to turn out

I actually wrote the president (Trump, at the time) an hour later, I said: "you better jump out ahead of this thing or they're going to tear you apart and tear apart your cities".

Of course the idiot didn't listen.

There was nothing Trump can do. The feds cannot force their way into your city or state and take over. They must approve of the offer which Trump made to them. They refused instead.

Forum List

Back