The Republican Revenge Impeachment Of President Joe Biden

Should Republicans impeach President Joe Biden?

• Total voters
There was nothing Trump can do. The feds cannot force their way into your city or state and take over. They must approve of the offer which Trump made to them. They refused instead.

Yes. What I had in mind at the time was federal civil rights charges.

Not sure if that would have helped, but that's what I was thinking.

If Republicans regain power - will the House impeach Biden? Will the Senate convict Biden? How many times will they impeach Biden: One time? Two times? Three times? Until he's convicted and removed?

As has been widely reported - many Republican leaders are threatening to impeach Biden if they regain power. Having an impeachable "reason" seems irrelevant to them. They just want to impeach Biden.

Some Republican leaders are also threatening to impeach VP Kamala Harris, Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, AG Merrick Garland, and Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Personally, I feel more and more like I'm living in a third-world country.

REVENGE should not be grounds for impeachment.

His corruption by selling his public offices is enough to get him impeached, but since the senate will hover around a 50/50 split he would never be removed from office.

If Republicans regain power - will the House impeach Biden? Will the Senate convict Biden? How many times will they impeach Biden: One time? Two times? Three times? Until he's convicted and removed?

As has been widely reported - many Republican leaders are threatening to impeach Biden if they regain power. Having an impeachable "reason" seems irrelevant to them. They just want to impeach Biden.

Some Republican leaders are also threatening to impeach VP Kamala Harris, Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, AG Merrick Garland, and Dr. Anthony Fauci.

1. Pelosi made Impeachment as a weapon against the opposition, so remember that.

2. I voted no because they have nothing to Impeach Biden over that is legitimate and if they do it enough the stress could kill Biden and then the Nation would have a negative reaction, so do not do as the Democrats did with Trump with using impeachment when you lack the votes in the Senate for any conviction and removal.

I'm sure that will help the economy and gas prices, eh?

The Republicans should not waste their time with Joe Biden. AT ALL.

INSTEAD they should focus on what really needs to be done: take apart the Democratic party machine. From the ground up.

Impeach the Soros AG's. They're far more dangerous than a senile dumbfuck that can't even remember what day it is.
Impeachment is a good way to start. There is absolutely no reason not to impeach him.

Impeachment is a good way to start. There is absolutely no reason not to impeach him.
Yes, there is. You know in advance you don't have the votes to make it stick. The whole thing becomes symbolic, which is a waste of time and money.

Go after what really matters. Make life difficult for Soros AG's, sanctuary cities, and leftard school board and union officials. DRAIN the swamp, don't fucking grandstand like the worthless libtards.

Forum List

Back