The Republicans are not going to like this!!!

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Growing Number Of States Are Reporting Lower Than Expected Health Care Premiums | ThinkProgress

Growing Number Of States Are Reporting Lower Than Expected Health Care Premiums

Sorry guys.

The Republicans will be genuinely sad that people are going to pay less for health insurance. They really wanted a society were a significant chunk of people got priced out of health care because hey - they're lazy and poor so fuck them they deserve it. They will find it hard to feel good about themselves when the folks they hate can get health care.

Growing Number Of States Are Reporting Lower Than Expected Health Care Premiums | ThinkProgress

Sorry guys.

The Republicans will be genuinely sad that people are going to pay less for health insurance. They really wanted a society were a significant chunk of people got priced out of health care because hey - they're lazy and poor so fuck them they deserve it. They will find it hard to feel good about themselves when the folks they hate can get health care.

The number grew from 0 to one half.

If this is true = good news. You won't hear me not liking lower health care cost. ;)

I don't see rates going down or up significantly, but I am hoping that the ACA will help stabilize premiums for everyone. The ACA has some glitches but it is workable. The question is whether or not it will cut costs in the long run. If we truly want to cut costs, we need to address the obesity problem.

If this is true = good news. You won't hear me not liking lower health care cost. ;)

I don't see rates going down or up significantly, but I am hoping that the ACA will help stabilize premiums for everyone. The ACA has some glitches but it is workable. The question is whether or not it will cut costs in the long run. If we truly want to cut costs, we need to address the obesity problem.

Got your obesity solution right here:

tr800-dt3_model.jpg

Roll around with her in bed once a day and you'll never get fat!

Sorry guys.

ok big dummy how about us who saves a thousands of dollars a year by not buying health insurance? why the fuck do we have to pay for old fat ass farts? dont want too..

Fuck you, you want to waste your cash on it fine, dont make me pay to lower your rates....

We need to fund a Manhattan like project for the development of gene therapy aimed at the gene that has been discovered that causes people to be fat. This form of gene therapy could save us many billions of dollars.

I think the gene that causes most fat people to be fat is the gene that designed our bodies to spend most of our day walking instead of spending most of our day sitting our asses behind a desk. I think man in 2000 BC would find it quite humorous that people in 2013 have to find time to get to the gym

you pay for your obese fat ass why shoud us heathly folks?

Last edited:
This is another one of those really fucking stupid threads where Obama gets credit for something "good' that has not actually happened yet.

Sorry guys.

First Think Progress is hardly a reliable source of anything. Second, there is no "there" there. It is officials making predictions not based on anything. One issue is the insurer in CT, touted as reducing rates by 36%. Look at the linked article and it turns out the company is not in the health insurance business and has no first hand experience of loss. They rely on an outside firm for data. For anyone paying attention that means they will gt killed the first several years as claims far outstrip their projections. Then they will either raise rates like crazy or get out of the business.
Obamacare is a ponzi scheme that forces young healthy people to subsidize the old and fat. This wont end well. The fact that Obama has illegally delayed implementation on parts of the law should be a signal that the thing is just unworkable.

Sorry guys.

Your source is ThinkProgress

Enough said.

Sorry guys.

ok big dummy how about us who saves a thousands of dollars a year by not buying health insurance? why the fuck do we have to pay for old fat ass farts? dont want too..

Sorry. You are not alone here. You want to be part of this nation, you need to get insurance coverage. If you cannot afford it, we'll help.

Sorry guys.

Sorry. You are not alone here. You want to be part of this nation, you need to get insurance coverage. If you cannot afford it, we'll help.
It's for the common good, comrade.

lol, thinkprogress

DNC propaganda site...weren't they one of the press that just met with the Dear Leader on how to push HIS AGENDA?

get real

Government projections, always right on the mark.

From the article:

The prices Marylanders will pay are lower than the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) anticipated, but do cost more than the bare-bones plans that are available today. Residents will have a choice of nine insurance carriers and three out of four people purchasing coverage through the exchange will qualify for tax credits, further reducing the cost of coverage. Nationally, 6 million out of the 7 million people who are expected to enroll in 2014 will receive subsidies.

Once again it appears that the government is crowing about increasing taxes, or cost, but not as high as they said they would. They crow that it is a cost reduction, only a true partisan buys that crap. I also did not see where they mentioned seniors and what they were going to pay. Even with Medicare today seniors pay 500-800 per month. I read where some are crying about paying for old fat people, well guess what, unless something changes one day you too will be old and maybe fat.

BTW I would appreciate lower cost, I just don't like BS. BS that the cost increase will be lower then what someone projected and I am to then think the INCREASE is good? That just plain BS.

Last edited:
So they're delaying implementing the employer Mandate because it would lower the costs too much, amirght?

This is another one of those really fucking stupid threads where Obama gets credit for something "good' that has not actually happened yet.

No, this is another one of those really fucking stupid threads where a liberal, in this case OhhPooPoopyDo, declares the absolutely unfounded belief that Republicans and conservatives hate everyone not like them...

Forum List

Back