The Republicans are such losers

It's embarrassing how incompetent of a party they've become, but that's what happens when you cater to the crazies.
The terror you must be feeling is at maximum. Calm down and look at my avatar and think, "orange is my new color!"

I prefer unity and cohesion. The GOP is fractured and the Democrats who are insane btw and can’t tell what a woman is, are eating their lunch. It’s embarrassing yet humorous.

i'm willing to bet the (D)s had pie for dessert.

Always the same babble from you liars.
You are the only people in the world that believe in the election steal vax fraud global warming fraud the rich pay enough in taxes, and on and on not to mention probably pedophilia OMG with of course no evidence, proven to be garbage propaganda in like 100 courts and you think all these people lawyers judges journalists are in on the conspiracy against poor Donald. Lol. Change the damn channel.

Yeah. The Democrats have gone fully insane and the GOP still can’t beat them. It’s mind boggling.

Well, look who you've nominated..

Dr. Oz
Herschel Walker
That dope in OH or WI who didn't do interviews with the Media
This Santos loser

If the fact that you got beat is "mind bobbling"...you're mind is super weak.

You got beat because you nominated people who are not politicians for political jobs. Why? Because your blob told your neanderthal constituents to vote for these people who had not a single new idea.

Really...what has the GOP been "for" in the last 20 years? This is why you have won one popular vote since 1992....

Be afraid^^^.
trump is DONE dude. DONE. He is NO threat at ALL.
Why do you keep bringing up trump, I know, you're obsessed.

I'm embarrassed for the POS trump, he can't help it, he's a Dotard.
Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 5.49.58 PM.png

No one is making up that you clown are terrified of Trump.
When he used a Sharpie to include Alabama in the Hurricane Path, you must have face-palmed, and thought "Oh Donny, just stop"

Yea, I'm terrified of that ^^^^^ guy....LOLLOLOLLLOLL

trump is DONE dude. DONE. He is NO threat at ALL.
Why do you keep bringing up trump, I know, you're obsessed.

I'm embarrassed for the POS trump, he can't help it, he's a Dotard.
View attachment 744606

When he used a Sharpie to include Alabama in the Hurricane Path, you must have face-palmed, and thought "Oh Donny, just stop"

Yea, I'm terrified of that ^^^^^ guy....LOLLOLOLLLOLL
YOu're terrified of Trump. Lol

Well, look who you've nominated..

Dr. Oz
Herschel Walker
That dope in OH or WI who didn't do interviews with the Media
This Santos loser

If the fact that you got beat is "mind bobbling"...you're mind is super weak.

You got beat because you nominated people who are not politicians for political jobs. Why? Because your blob told your neanderthal constituents to vote for these people who had not a single new idea.

Really...what has the GOP been "for" in the last 20 years? This is why you have won one popular vote since 1992....
I did Not nominate anyone. And you keep bringing Stacey Abrams into this? Odd. You and your blob talk. And you’re as dementia ridden as Franco. I am an Independent.

You never won the popular vote. Why? You’re a loser. From pre school to old age home.

Forum List

Back