The Republicans Control the House, and the GOP now own the Deficit

No. The Democrats own the Senate and the White House. They own the debt and deficits. They are anti-Americans as well.
When it was reversed and the Democrats had the House in 2019, how did they use the debt ceiling as a bargaining chip to force concessions to Trump and the Neo-GOP's agenda?

Did they use it at all and threaten the country with a default on our debt payments if the concessions were not made?

It’s obviously false.
Republicans are such gullible sheep that they think than can just say anything and its true.

You people have blamed the Speaker of the house for all the massive republican and Trump debt and deficits and then you give credit to the House for all the success and balanced budgets and economic boom that the democrats have had.

You people are a total joke and the party of excuses.

the reason why the GOP have been a total failure is because your policies are a disgrace and you just make excuses for years and years of recessions and failure.

never forget 11 of the last 12 recessions all under the GOP.

Everytime I bring up the GOP's disgraceful record on debt and deficits I get met with lame excuses, but never any honest acceptance or answers.

One of the Republicans favorite excuses is "Pelosi controls Spending it is her fault"

So now that McCarthy controls spending, all of the deficit is definitely his fault. The MAGA republicans have made it clear that whomever controls Congress gets the blame for the spending...

I love using Republican excuses on them !!

The Republicans have passed a bill. It’s your precious Dems who refuse to do anything. Even crying about a requirement to work just 20 hours a week for welfare. The DEMS own any shutdown.

No. The Democrats own the Senate and the White House. They own the debt and deficits. They are anti-Americans as well.
oh so when the Republicans controlled the Senate and the dems the House under trump, then the dems own trump massive debt, but now that doesn't apply !!!
You people have blamed Pelosi for all of Trump world record breaking debt and deficits, but now that same shit you said 100000x doesn't apply???

You people are a total joke. Republicans are the laughing stock of America, an absolute joke.

Right because the Senate plays no part in this and the President can not veto this when it finally gets to his desk. Thread rated.
1684532139638.png

Everytime I bring up the GOP's disgraceful record on debt and deficits I get met with lame excuses, but never any honest acceptance or answers.

One of the Republicans favorite excuses is "Pelosi controls Spending it is her fault"

So now that McCarthy controls spending, all of the deficit is definitely his fault. The MAGA republicans have made it clear that whomever controls Congress gets the blame for the spending...

What a f*in' retard!

Biden says he will veto anythibg other than a blank check debt limit increase, & Democrats just tried to hijack the budget from the GOP.

The GOP are the only ones with any hope of brongong sanity back to the budget process and spending, preventing the traitors from sinking the country.

What a f*in' retard!

Biden says he will veto anythibg other than a blank check debt limit increase, & Democrats just tried to hijack the budget from the GOP.

The GOP are the only ones with any hope of brongong sanity back to the budget process and spending, preventing the traitors from sinking the country.
You mean the same republicans that inherited a balanced budget in 2000 and then passed trillions in spending and started 2 failed and mismanaged wars then blew up the economy and destroyed the balanced budget??

or the same republicans that under Trump again blew up the budget to record levels and had record FED fake money creation, and weak low GDP growth?

The GOP record on debt and the economy is a total failure and the dems have given us all our economic success and deficit reduction.

/——-/ Yup. The GOP wants to put SPENDING CUTS IN THE BUDGET. democRATs say No way Jose and want to create more spending with higher deficits. Do blame the GOP all you want, clown. But it’s your slimey tax and spend party making it worse.

Right because the Senate plays no part in this and the President can not veto this when it finally gets to his desk. Thread rated.
View attachment 786954

That is the same excuse you people have been using for years.
Now it doesn;t apply

Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in his 4 years of failure.
Bill Clinton gave us a balanced budget and the best economy in US history
Bush inherited a balanced budget and blew up the economy and deficit.

You mean the same republicans that inherited a balanced budget in 2000 and then passed trillions in spending and started 2 failed and mismanaged wars then blew up the economy and destroyed the balanced budget??

or the same republicans that under Trump again blew up the budget to record levels and had record FED fake money creation, and weak low GDP growth?

The GOP record on debt and the economy is a total failure and the dems have given us all our economic success and deficit reduction.
/——/ There was no balanced budget in 2000, and what happened on 9/11 that cause a massive increase in military spending?

Last edited:
That is the same excuse you people have been using for years.
Now it doesn;t apply

Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in his 4 years of failure.
Bill Clinton gave us a balanced budget and the best economy in US history
Bush inherited a balanced budget and blew up the economy and deficit.
This is the same bullshit talking point you always go to when your idiocy is pointed repeating it does not now and never will make it true now go waste someone else’s time with your trolling.

Forum List

Back