The Republicans Control the House, and the GOP now own the Deficit

Everytime I bring up the GOP's disgraceful record on debt and deficits I get met with lame excuses, but never any honest acceptance or answers.
spea
One of the Republicans favorite excuses is "Pelosi controls Spending it is her fault"

So now that McCarthy controls spending, all of the deficit is definitely his fault. The MAGA republicans have made it clear that whomever controls Congress gets the blame for the spending...

I love using Republican excuses on them !!

speaking of excuses does JOe really have so much dementia the thinks HUnter isnt a slimeball

What's obvious about it? Aside from a few years in which Gingrich was the Speaker, the Republican Party hasn't been a fiscally conservative party in my lifetime.
Not the question. Brandon owns it because he is the Administrarion. The GOP House alone can’t do it. And you know it.

Let's understand

The debt ceiling needs to be raised to pay EXISTING fiscal responsibilities

The debt ceiling was raised routinely during the Trump Admin (in fact three times)

NOT raising the debt ceiling messes with our credit rating just like refusing to pay your personal debt would mess with yours.

If you want to address the deficit or the debt this is NOT the way to do it. That is irresponsible

Ah, now I understand. You don't even believe what you said yourself.
everything about the trash republicans is:
1) failure
2) massive debt
3) recessions (11 of last 12 recessions all under GOP)
4) excuses for 1-3, typically blaming Pelosi congress Senate etc
5) excuses for Democrat super success, giving credit of Bill Clinton booming economy and deficit reduction to the same congress despite Clinton passing the omnibus balanced budget act in 1993 and vetoing the unbalanced GOP budget.

You people are the joke of America, excuses and failure and debt and recessions.
You people made up these excuses and now when I flip them back on you you can;t handle it.

Here's a tip, hold your joke trash failure party accountable and then maybe it will be close to as good as the democrats

The dems are the party of success and accountability, the GOP is the party of failure debt recessions and excuses

Last edited:
1) failure
2) massive debt
5) excuses for Democrat super success, giving credit of Bill Clinton booming economy and deficit reduction to the same congress despite Clinton passing the omnibus balanced budget act in 1993 and vetoing the unbalanced GOP budget.

You people are the joke of America, excuses and failure and debt and recessions.
You people made up these excuses and now when I flip them back on you you can;t handle it.

Here's a tip, hold your joke trash failure party accountable and then maybe it will be close to as good as the democrats

The dems are the party of success and accountability, the GOP is the party of failure debt recessions and excuses
Its saturday morning.

Has biden wiggled out of HIS debt problem yet?

Apparently not

Did Trump waste money on green energy motived agenda?
No, the orange grifter wasted US taxpayer $$$ on golf
Donald Trump has arrived at his Palm Beach, Florida, resort for the 31st golf vacation there of his presidency, raising the taxpayer-funded travel and security total for his hobby to $151.5 million, according to a HuffPost analysis.
Trump has already played golf on his own properties 289 times since taking office in January 2017, although he claimed during his 2016 campaign that he would not have time for a vacation at all. “I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off,” he said in February 2016.

And his vanity wall.

In an October update, the administration said it had identified $15 billion — most of it from military funds — to build a total of 738 miles, which comes out to roughly $20 million a mile.Oct 27, 2020

Federal records show the price tag of Trump's border wall is ...​

1) failure
2) massive debt

You see the world through blue colored glasses.

No, the orange grifter wasted US taxpayer $$$ on golf
Donald Trump has arrived at his Palm Beach, Florida, resort for the 31st golf vacation there of his presidency, raising the taxpayer-funded travel and security total for his hobby to $151.5 million, according to a HuffPost analysis.
Trump has already played golf on his own properties 289 times since taking office in January 2017, although he claimed during his 2016 campaign that he would not have time for a vacation at all. “I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off,” he said in February 2016.

And his vanity wall.

In an October update, the administration said it had identified $15 billion — most of it from military funds — to build a total of 738 miles, which comes out to roughly $20 million a mile.Oct 27, 2020

Federal records show the price tag of Trump's border wall is ...

So securing the country makes an enemy of America angry. Thanks for sharing your hate for all to see.

So securing the country makes an enemy of America angry. Thanks for sharing your hate for all to see.
So..............Trump secured the country with his vanity wall?

Ups and downs: Trump's $27m-a-mile border wall being ...​

1684595213999.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › apr › donal...

Apr 24, 2021 — Ups and downs: Trump's $27m-a-mile border wall being scaled with $5 ladders ... For millennia two bitter foes have been in constant conflict with ...

Forum List

Back