The Republicans' Portrayal of Biden Is as Distorted as the Democrats' Portrayal of Trump

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
I had no intention of voting for President Biden, but, unlike most Republicans, I am willing to acknowledge that he has done many good things as president. It's too bad that nearly all Democrats won't acknowledge any of the good things that Trump did. Yes, Biden has done many things that I find objectionable, but Biden deserves praise for the following achievements:

-- Pushing and signing the infrastructure bill.

-- Reducing the cost of prescription drugs and allowing Medicare to negotiate drug prices.

-- Continuing and expanding Trump's tariffs against China.

-- Forcing Chinese companies operating in America to allow federal audits/inspections.

-- Forming a new alliance with Japan and South Korea to counter China's increasingly aggressive posture in the Indo-Pacific region.

-- Reducing bank and credit card fees.

-- Raising the minimum wage for federal contractors (this was long overdue).

-- Pushing to raise the threshold for overtime pay to make over 3 million workers eligible for overtime pay for the first time (this was long, long overdue).

-- Allowing prescriptions for addictions to be issued via telehealth.

-- Greatly expanding the U.S. military's drone program.

-- Forcing a deal to save the Colorado River.

-- Providing federal aid and new regulations to aid small and midsize food producers against predatory giant food producers.

-- Legislation to encourage and support the production of microchips on U.S. soil.

-- Leaving the vast majority of the Trump tax cuts intact.

-- Giving Ukraine enough aid to hold off the Russians and being willing to give Ukraine increasingly lethal weapons.

-- Forming new defense partnerships with the Philippines and Papua New Guinea, and deepening ties with India and Australia.

Several other positive actions could be listed. In many respects, Biden has governed as a centrist and has been willing to compromise to get things done in many cases. I should add that Biden has carried himself much more presidentially and credibly than Trump did.

i pretty much see trump as he presents himself : an arrogant loud mouth azzwhole who has enough dirt on all the repubs and plenty of dems to keep them subservient forever
Trump is a typical New Yorker who loves his country.

He sounds like a Republican Robert DeNiro.

I had no intention of voting for President Biden, but, unlike most Republicans, I am willing to acknowledge that he has done many good things as president. It's too bad that nearly all Democrats won't acknowledge any of the good things that Trump did. Yes, Biden has done many things that I find objectionable, but Biden deserves praise for the following achievements:

-- Pushing and signing the infrastructure bill.

-- Reducing the cost of prescription drugs and allowing Medicare to negotiate drug prices.

-- Continuing and expanding Trump's tariffs against China.

-- Forcing Chinese companies operating in America to allow federal audits/inspections.

-- Forming a new alliance with Japan and South Korea to counter China's increasingly aggressive posture in the Indo-Pacific region.

-- Reducing bank and credit card fees.

-- Raising the minimum wage for federal contractors (this was long overdue).

-- Pushing to raise the threshold for overtime pay to make over 3 million workers eligible for overtime pay for the first time (this was long, long overdue).

-- Allowing prescriptions for addictions to be issued via telehealth.

-- Greatly expanding the U.S. military's drone program.

-- Forcing a deal to save the Colorado River.

-- Providing federal aid and new regulations to aid small and midsize food producers against predatory giant food producers.

-- Legislation to encourage and support the production of microchips on U.S. soil.

-- Leaving the vast majority of the Trump tax cuts intact.

-- Giving Ukraine enough aid to hold off the Russians and being willing to give Ukraine increasingly lethal weapons.

-- Forming new defense partnerships with the Philippines and Papua New Guinea, and deepening ties with India and Australia.

Several other positive actions could be listed. In many respects, Biden has governed as a centrist and has been willing to compromise to get things done in many cases. I should add that Biden has carried himself much more presidentially and credibly than Trump did.
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Forum List

Back