The Republicans (RINOs) are going to completely screw us again with the senate border bill

Exactly, you fucking imbecile. You have not the slightest idea whether those reporting the info you rely upon are credible or if maybe they are misinterpreting what the effect could be. Or perhaps they feel some other political need to spin it.

Good to know. You twit.

Gee; no kidding?

And you have no basis to make that stupid ass claim, either.

By the way, when you toss Brandon’s salad, does he compliment your efforts?
^^^^^

Delusional political spin on every point!

I know that I can rely on statements by Senators and the MSM media one whole hell of a lot more than on anything you or the other MAGA IDIOTS say.

YOU have no valid reason to doubt them. You don't know exactly what is in the bill.

All you know is that your orange god told you not to support this because it undermined his chances of getting reelected. Trumpolini doesn't know exactly what is in the bill.

Trumpolini doesn't care what's in the bill - he's just afraid that the bill will be successful.

Like a good little delusional MAGGOT you do whatever Trumpolini says.

What? You and your ilk are the idiots.

Why pass something just to find out IF it will work.

Instead, pass some laws which you know will work (provided you have a President willing to do his fucking duty).

You people on the left are truly retarded.

No one ever knows 100% what will work, but it's obvious that a lot of very knowlegeable people believe that this bill will work.

It's far better than anything Trumpolini has ever done.

Here ya go, dumbass:

The question

Perhaps if the bill did not include a requirement to build the stupid wall it would have passed.

What evidence do you have that the current Senate bill does not have similar penalties for the employers?
Doubt it. They could have amended it. You know that.
I dont have any because THEY WONT RELEASE THE DETAILS.

So you don't know, but yet spouting off about how much 'better' it would be. Classic.

Better than what? I never used the word 'better'.

I do know that this bill has been negotiated by very knowlegeable people. I trust them.

I do know that the orange clown doesn't want this bill passed for no reason other than it will undermine his chances of getting elected.

I do know that there are legions of Trumpolini worshipping MAGGOTS that are against this bill only because Trumpolini told them to be against it.

^^^^^

Delusional political spin on every point!

Cool admission by you. I applaud your efforts to confess your sins.
I know that I can rely on statements by Senators and the MSM media one whole hell of a lot more than on anything you or the other MAGA IDIOTS say.

Lol. You can rely on the words of politicians and your far left wing propaganda army? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
YOU have no valid reason to doubt them. You don't know exactly what is in the bill.
You have no reason to support the bill, you fucking dipshit. YOU don’t know what’s in it.
All you know is that your orange god

I soo oknt have an orange god. You literally bow before your demented Potato.
told you not to support this because it undermined his chances of getting reelected.
Nope. I have learned from history. Pelousy was both wrong and stupid to say that a bill needed to be passed to know what’s in it. And then parts of the bill some proponents of the “bill” point to tell me that it needs to be shit-canned.
Trumpolini doesn't know exactly what is in the bill.
Neither does anyone. Probably not even the Senators whose staff has been cobbling it all together. You sure don’t know. There’s no chance Potato knows.
Trumpolini doesn't care what's in the bill - he's just afraid that the bill will be successful.
Wrong. He knows what its proponents say is in the bill. And that is enough to oppose it.
Like a good little delusional MAGGOT you do whatever Trumpolini says.
Like a good little lemming, you obey your fascist leaders’ commands without question.

It has to suck to be a fascist like you plainly are.

Let’s demand that the fucking Senate SHOW the American people the proposed bill.

No one ever knows 100% what will work, but it's obvious that a lot of very knowlegeable people believe that this bill will work.

Some people who may or may not be especially knowledgeable have made some claims. You, being a far left imbecile, surely all that shit up upon command.
It's far better than anything Trumpolini has ever done.
You have no clue on how stupid you always sound.

So all of Mexico's and South America's poor should relocate here? Why not Africa as well? India? Middle East? Let's import everyone on the planet that's considered in poverty. See how that works out for you, the rest of us will leave,
No one suggested that.

We can actually use immigrants, because the native born are not reproducing at replacement rates.

Ah, there's your 'reasoning', if you can call it that.
I think it's indicative of how broken our system is. It should not take 8 years to determine that she would face oppression, given we are constantly bitching about her home country and it's human rights record.

Heck, I'll go one further. You have that German family that has been claiming Asylum for 17 years because Germany doesn't allow homeschooling.

This actually IS a bogus claim, but 17 years later, and we haven't sent them back to Germany. .

The U.S.A. is primarily peopled by the descendants of people that came to this land without ID or documentation.

Not what I asked. It's okay we all know no other country allows an endless flow of immigrants with no form of identification.

Here ya go, dumbass:

The question

Perhaps if the bill did not include a requirement to build the stupid wall it would have passed.

What evidence do you have that the current Senate bill does not have similar penalties for the employers?
Here ya go, dumbass:

The question

doesnt apply to criminals sneaking in the back door,,

and when I want a fucking canadians opinion I will scrape it off of trudeaus cock,,

Oh, no, not Russians and Chinese!!!!

So I am not sure what they are going to do with no connections and a limited grasp on the English language
Make bullshit excuses for traitor Joe.

He dared to doubt Cheetoh Jesus! Burn the Heretic!!!
I get it that repub swamp rats are ok with open borders and a minimum of 5,000 migrants a day being welcomed into this country

Its no skin off their nose

But the American people dont want it

And we dont have to stand for it

Except that isn't what the law says.

The law says they can be granted asylum until a judge hears their case. The problem is that you have the asylum courts are backed up for years. Mrs. B131 has been waiting 8 years for a hearing.
and when she gets her pathway to citizenship that opens the door for uncounted numbrts of kinfolk back in communist china to follow her over here

We admit over 1 million legal immigrants each year and thats more than enough

The bill increases the requirements for valid asylum requests, and increase the funding for immigration courts.

They will get processed faster and more of them will be deported.

Comprehende amigo?
We dont need more immigration courts and judges

What we need are fewer foreigners and ambulance chasing inmigración lawyers gaming the system with phony asylum claims

America admits over one million legal immigrants a year through the front door

and even that is too many

We need more doctors, engineers, scientists, along with their IMMEDIATE family only

Meaning their wife and children only

Not elderly grandparents, brothers, ect

What we dont need are millions more slipping in through the back door

Forum List

Back