the republicans verses the teahadists loons

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Confessions of a GOP Operative Who Left "THE CULT": 3 Things Everyone Must Know About the Lunatic-Filled Republican Party:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh jeeze, isn't it a school night and kids should be going to get ready for bed?

images

https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+iraq&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

No need...unlike the GOP crazies, our lunatics don't rule the asylum...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If liberal/Democrats worried about their own party and all the commies/radicals that have infiltrated it IN GOVERNMENT (Obama) as much as they do the Gop...we might not be in this mess today...trillions in debt on our children's heads, a NEW MONSTER Government program (OscamCare) just put around our necks, gas and food prices under them through the roof, every government agency has been given free reign to come after us with strangling regulation, tax increases, abusing their powers (the IRS), etc

but as we see, their base is made up SHEEP...they think they and their party can do no wrong...and we get threads like this with stupid childish titles

this country is hopeless with voters such as this

Last edited:
Confessions of a GOP Operative Who Left "THE CULT": 3 Things Everyone Must Know About the Lunatic-Filled Republican Party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0JGmxaazG0

What a whiny little bitch.

Try passing a frigg'in budget that is required by law and maybe someone will give a damn.

Why is it that those who wish to balance a budget are now radical extremists?

Incidentally, fascism has come to America and it is devoid a cross, unless they go back to the crooked cross. In 1938 even Hitler forbad the German government from passing budgets. For you see, he was worried that is might raise the angst of the average German to know that they were spending their futures away.

Last edited:
moderate Repubs were afraid to stand up to the lunatic rw fringe of the party.

So will King and other moderates be targeted by the RW nuts and the TP for their moderation? A battle is looming...:eusa_clap:

So will King and other moderates be targeted by the RW nuts and the TP for their moderation? A battle is looming...:eusa_clap:

Just because you sheep vote in your Congresscritters for LIFE doesn't mean people who are Republicans are the same

this attitude is what I was talking about in my above post...you're a prime example
whining about these career politicians having competition

No, I think they will always have a firm control on power in the federal government. I will even go far as to say that reform within the federal government is impossible. For you see, the entire establishment has obtained power through the power of the purse. They literally throw money at every person on the planet in the hopes of gaining power and influence over them. This means they give money to the poor, the rich, the corporations, and pretty much every nation on the globe. They could no longer do this if they had budget restraints.

So they all line up every day to extend the debt ceiling. Sounds like a plan to me. Anyone who disagrees hates government and the entire universe and is an ignorant radical extremist I suppose.

Just because you sheep vote in your Congresscritters for LIFE doesn't mean people who are Republicans are the same

this attitude is what I was talking about in my above post...you're a prime example
whining about these career politicians having competition

I think it was Mark Levin who pointed out that there was more turn over in the former USSR's government than in the US Congress.

As has been exposed in North Carolina, voter fraud is off the charts and the IRS will take care of the rest of them.

This is what's so great about the Repubs wanting unlimited money in campaigning. That money will be used against ANY moderate Repub to back the crazies. IF there wasn't so much unlimited money available, a well financed, moderate Repub would/might be willing to take on a crazy Tbagger.

With just as much money available to crazies and moderates, the moderates are scared to death of a well funded primary challenge.

In a way, having that much money in the process will work against the Repubs. Repubs cannot get a crazy person elected President. But then, maybe the repubs don't want the WH. To much responsibility and no leaders.

Better to be the party of the bitches. It is ALL Repubs do. BITCH BITCH BITCH.

Forum List

Back