Is that why you enjoy getting on your hands & knees for me with a jar of Vaseline balanced on your lower back? :laugh:
You have me and your fat neighbor's husband mixed up.
You just admitted that you could be confused with a man. :lmao:

Why does that not surprise me? Most progressive "women" are gross as hell and nearly indistinguishable from men. None of you shave your armpits, your legs, or even shower.
It's a well known fact that you prefer men there faggot
Whoah!!! Someone is a little touchy about their feminist ideological masculine appearance... :eusa_whistle:

Ladies & Gentlemen - I give you the "tolerant" and "inclusive" progressive.

Hey dicklips...you brought up Vaseline and naked men. I just filled in the blanks for the viewing public. Where did you run off to faggot?
Uh....I brought up Vaseline and how you love to get on your hands and knees for me on this board, sweetie. I never said anything about a man.

But even if I had brought up a man - how does that absolve you of your intolerance and extreme homophobia? :dunno:

Would you feel good about some of your tax monies going to schools where the parents, Mohammed and Javi decide to send their kid; lets call him Hani to an Islamic academy where he can be indoctrinated in the teachings of Islam?

Well? If your tax money was going to be used to send a kid to an Islamic-faith based school where they used their religious principles to base their instruction...would you be happy about that?

This is what private schools do (often times anyway) except they use Catholicism or Judea Christian teachings.... Since we cannot discriminate; Muslims would be allowed to send their kids to a school that uses Islam. You okay with that?

Hey dicklips...you brought up Vaseline and naked men. I just filled in the blanks for the viewing public. Where did you run off to faggot?
Uh....I brought up Vaseline and how you love to get on your hands and knees for me on this board, sweetie. I never said anything about a man.

Like I said dick lips, it's well known that you're a fag. I was just filling in the blanks for everyone.

Would you feel good about some of your tax monies going to schools where the parents, Mohammed and Javi decide to send their kid; lets call him Hani to an Islamic academy where he can be indoctrinated in the teachings of Islam?

Well? If your tax money was going to be used to send a kid to an Islamic-faith based school where they used their religious principles to base their instruction...would you be happy about that?

This is what private schools do (often times anyway) except they use Catholicism or Judea Christian teachings.... Since we cannot discriminate; Muslims would be allowed to send their kids to a school that uses Islam. You okay with that?

WTF...you answering your own question?

As far as where I "ran off to" - my children (who my wife gave birth to :laugh: ) needed me. If you didn't dig that feminist ideological masculine look, you too might be blessed with children. Oh...and you will need to stop doing it you're preferred way. ;)

Like I said dick lips, it's well known that you're a fag.
Ladies & Gentlemen - I give you the "tolerant" and "inclusive" progressive. This is how they actually feel about homosexuals. And you should see when a conservative African American shows up on their radar. The racism that boils beneath the surface with the left just explodes.

As far as where I "ran off to" -. ;)

I guess when your neighbor rings your bell...you have to hurry over there and please him; eh fag?

Like I said dick lips, it's well known that you're a fag.
Ladies & Gentlemen - I give you the "tolerant" and "inclusive" progressive. This is how they actually feel about homosexuals. .

Sorry to hurt your homosexual tender feelings there Shirley. I'll try to be nicer in the future. I just debate in the manner in which I'm debated. Calling you a fag, for you is a badge of honor. Buy yourself some new kneepads!

WTF...you answering your own question?
You'll have to forgive her. All of her masculine body hair sometimes grabs her attention and causes her to lose focus. She'll contradict herself, answer her own questions, insult herself, etc. :laugh:

Calling you a fag, for you is a badge of honor.
Ladies & Gentlemen - I give you the "tolerant" and "inclusive" progressive. This is how they actually feel about homosexuals. You should see what CC has to say about African Americans (it is not pretty).

I guess when your neighbor rings your bell...you have to hurry over there and please him; eh fag?
Ladies & Gentlemen - I give you the "tolerant" and "inclusive" progressive. This is how they actually feel about homosexuals. You should see what CC has to say about African Americans (it is not pretty).

You seem to be in an extra-special meltdown mode this evening CC. What's going on? Was the U.S. Constitution upheld again and set you off? Did someone enjoy a liberty which "triggered" you? Talk to me...

Like I said dick lips, it's well known that you're a fag. I was just filling in the blanks for everyone.

A bit homophobic there aren't ya pal.

She's also fiercely racist (like almost all left-wing nutjobs).

His homosexuality is not a problem for me. He seems to have a problem with it though.

'School choice' is another buzz word phrase from the right-wing. It is double-talk, lying, hiding the truth. The truth is they want to pull as many students out of public schools where they learn science, evolution, and critical thinking, and put them in religious schools where snakes talk and science is a hoax. They can't SAY that but it is what they intend to do. They have to hide who they are and what they believe because it loses in the open air of public debate.

They see the grip Christianity has on the society slipping away and they can't fight it because the discoveries made by educated people are nearly impossible to refute, other than in the conservative bubble. And that conservative bubble is shrinking daily through deaths and the demographics of the population changing.
Even if what you say is true that doesn't entitle you to force your opinions on us

'School choice' is another buzz word phrase from the right-wing. It is double-talk, lying, hiding the truth. The truth is they want to pull as many students out of public schools where they learn science, evolution, and critical thinking, and put them in religious schools where snakes talk and science is a hoax. They can't SAY that but it is what they intend to do. They have to hide who they are and what they believe because it loses in the open air of public debate.

They see the grip Christianity has on the society slipping away and they can't fight it because the discoveries made by educated people are nearly impossible to refute, other than in the conservative bubble. And that conservative bubble is shrinking daily through deaths and the demographics of the population changing.
Even if what you say is true that doesn't entitle you to force your opinions on us

Force opinion? You worship in church and your house 24/7. School is where facts are taught. You are free to teach kids at home about your religion and be careful, the founding fathers knew it was as good for religion to be separated from government as the other way around.

Forum List

Back