The Resistance Won't End When Trump Is Out of Office, my friends

The Resistance Won't End When Trump Is Out of Office

Leftist activists “The Resistance” are committed fundamentally transforming America. Read this to understand their blueprint. Notice the disinformation, such as characterizing the appointment of constitutionalist judges as “packing the Court.”

Leftist activists “The Resistance” are committed fundamentally transforming America. Read this to understand their blueprint. Notice the disinformation, such as characterizing the appointment of constitutionalist judges as “packing the Court.”

I think the Republic could probably withstand making it a national holiday every two years for federal elections and even a law making gerrymandering by either party illegal.

I guess it's my turn to tell you:

We are NOT your friends.

I guess it's my turn to tell you:

We are NOT your friends.
----------------------------------------- now that's the Proper attitude POGO !!

The traitors have left huge amounts of evidence of their failed coup and even their BS impeachment hearing is imploding from all the perjuries like the lies told by Schiff in his "reading" of the Ukraine trans script are blossoming all over the place.

The resistance is going to meet GREATER resistance. Those lawless fools will get theirs.

Republican Trump whores are in prison right now.

They're resisting until LIGHTS OUT then the magic happens.

:auiqs.jpg:

"Leftist activists “The Resistance” are committed fundamentally transforming America. Read this to understand their blueprint. Notice the disinformation, such as characterizing the appointment of constitutionalist judges as “packing the Court.”

I notice that you spun PACKING the COURT with right wing lunatics into "appointing constitutional judges"....

you just did what you accused your enemies of!

rush?

is that you, rush?

"Leftist activists “The Resistance” are committed fundamentally transforming America. Read this to understand their blueprint. Notice the disinformation, such as characterizing the appointment of constitutionalist judges as “packing the Court.”

I notice that you spun PACKING the COURT with right wing lunatics into "appointing constitutional judges"....

rush?

is that you, rush?
Its an honor to be mistaken for mr limbaugh

The resistance is going to meet GREATER resistance. Those lawless fools will get theirs.

Republican Trump whores are in prison right now.

They're resisting until LIGHTS OUT then the magic happens.

:auiqs.jpg:
I can't wait till Omar gets her genitals clipped-and that's on purpose. Maybe we'll get a girl for Mayor Pee Wee and see how much he squirms.

rush?

is that you, rush?
Its an honor to be mistaken for mr limbaugh

I can see that, after all who wouldn't want to be compared to a bloated fat drooling phony fulla-himself failure jerkoff who gets busted with dick drugs coming back from the DR where he has to go for sex?

"Things the OP aspires to for 400, Alex"

The left is in love with the word democracy. Like no one has realized it means mob rule and this isn't a democracy.

Forum List

Back