The Rest of the Videos

In FACT, mr idiot Nostra................... Idiot Nostra, sounds Correct.

I hold in my hand, the exact same number of insurrection charges as the (R) party has ANY charges against Hunter, Hilary, 10% Joe, POTUS Joe, Obama, do you get the point yet ya shitstain?
So, still ZERO charges for insurrection, huh vermin?

Thanks. :auiqs.jpg:

In FACT, mr idiot Nostra................... Idiot Nostra, sounds Correct.

I hold in my hand, the exact same number of insurrection charges as the (R) party has ANY charges against Hunter, Hilary, 10% Joe, POTUS Joe, Obama, do you get the point yet ya shitstain?
Isn’t Crackhead facing a few felonies at the moment, Simp?

BRAVO. Great Job. Insurrection......who gives a FUCK, these RWI cult members are still in jail, after a rightful conviction.

Spin it ANY way you want.

LOOLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLL
Nothing huh?

Can’t post a link for bank robber

BRAVO. Great Job. Insurrection......who gives a FUCK, these RWI cult members are still in jail, after a rightful conviction.

LOOLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLL
Your story keeps changing, Simp.:auiqs.jpg::itsok:

LOOLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLL

That they are, but we’re not talking about those people, right? We’re talking about trump, and his eligibility to run for president, and in that, the definitions matter, because to get a disqualification, there can be no half measures, you can’t say “well, he did this, so it’s the same as that”. For the legal world, you need the relevant charge to trigger the disqualification.

With that much at stake, are you willing to risk the decision being overturned because some judge approached it all Willy nilly? No, you want their charges to be exact and concise.

We’re talking about trump, and his eligibility to run for president, and in that, the definitions matter, because to get a disqualification,
C'mon dude.
I don't want trump disqualified. I challenge you to find a post where I Suggested it.

Do I support the charges against trump, and hope the Court system will PROVE him guilty? Don't we all want that?

Kevin McCarthy released them to Tucker Carlson.
Why not complain to Carlson, poster Angus?
Why didn't Carlson show you the stuff you wanted to see?
Or not see?

Who?
Name names.
Name the charges.
Tell us the disposition.

Right now, poster OK, I simply do not believe it as posted.
So fill in the details to make your claim more credible.

From the Communist Non-news Network.

There are a handful of different types of misdemeanor charges – some from statutes aimed specifically at trespassing or disorderly conduct on the Capitol grounds – that have been brought in these cases.
There are a handful of different types of misdemeanor charges – some from statutes aimed specifically at trespassing or disorderly conduct on the Capitol grounds – that have been brought in these cases.

Owen Shroyer is one of only a handful of Jan. 6 participants charged with a crime despite having neither entered the Capitol building nor been accused of committing violence or destruction on Capitol grounds.

That's all you get, wear out your own damn google.

The Thread is Titled...."The Rest of the Videos"

What have you RWI's gathered as more proof?

You simply cannot UNDO the Obvious.
Obvious is that you, the MAGA, committed crimes against the USA.
Treason.

The Thread is Titled...."The Rest of the Videos"

What have you RWI's gathered as more proof?

You simply cannot UNDO the Obvious.
Obvious is that you, the MAGA, committed crimes against the USA.
Treason.
Hiw many charges for treason Vermin?

Lol, you're just mad because these videos are gonna prove there was no insurrection.

Don't need video's to prove that.

Nobody forms and executes a (true) insurrection without a plan.

Had anyone planned anything, the Capitol Police would have been powerless to stop it.

You don't insurrect with staves and pitch-forks.....you bring heavy firepower. You coordinate.

C'mon dude.
I don't want trump disqualified. I challenge you to find a post where I Suggested it.

Do I support the charges against trump, and hope the Court system will PROVE him guilty? Don't we all want that?
The made up charges? You’re okay with those

Forum List

Back