The Rest of the Videos

The tape of Trump himself openly admitting he was committing a crime on tape that HE RECORDED and doing so while actively committing it proves without a shadow of a doubt that these people do not care about facts or evidence whatsoever. The excuses are just a coat of paint, superficial and irrelevant to the underlying problem.

It does not matter how strong the evidence is, that which does not agree with their priors is automatically false no matter what veneer they have to place on top of it.
Correct. This is a cult, a group pathology. These are people who have clearly not learned from history.

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it".

C'mon dude.
I don't want trump disqualified. I challenge you to find a post where I Suggested it.

Do I support the charges against trump, and hope the Court system will PROVE him guilty? Don't we all want that?

Ok then, my apologies..I thought you were just like the rest of the lefty’s, seeking disqualifications. If that’s not you then..ok

Still, if you want him held accountable, the charges need to be correct.

"That's all you get, wear out your own damn google."

Owen Shroyer, eh?
This Owen Shroyer?

"InfoWars host Owen Shroyer pleads guilty in Jan. 6 case
Shroyer, who was accompanied by InfoWars founder Alex Jones at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, admitted that he unlawfully entered and remained on restricted grounds."

If you can't do the time.....don't do the crime.
Or plead guilty to it?

The iNsUrReCtIOn narrative is now DESTROYED!!!!
It was always obvious BULLSHIT, but now it's all out there.
And, the demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombies are in a PANIC!
All their pretzel twisting gaslighting bullshit CANNOT dismiss the EVIDENCE of the FEDSURRECTION REICHSTAG FIRE of J/6.
SUCK IT you leftist MORONS!!!!!!
:dev3:

C'mon dude.
I don't want trump disqualified. I challenge you to find a post where I Suggested it.

Do I support the charges against trump, and hope the Court system will PROVE him guilty? Don't we all want that?
Do you support the fake indictments against trump?

Forum List

Back