The Rest of the Videos

who's yelling MAGA? That's every demofk with TDS. You're incorrect,

Rigged election is again the demofk's glory

Marxists and Facist is coming from the demofk cult,

Who was yelling Russia Russia, Putin Putin, over and fking over again for six years now?

Fake news just happens to be true, we're seeing how fake, again 9:03 in this video, it shows the synchronous message between most all news outlets.

Perfect. As I said.

You're welcome.

Okay....all you have to do is produce the voting records of those violent MAGA Trump Supporters and you'll have an open and shut case.

But if you can't prove what their actual political leanings are, or who they voted for, you're full of horse dung.

You're guilty of jumping to a false conclusion. What's worse....that false conclusion was fed to you by a corrupt Democrat Party that specializes in fraud and deception to win elections and gain political power.
start at 1:27 of the video....
MAGA

RIGGED ELECTION

COMMIES

MARXISTS

CIVIL WAR

FAKE NEWS

Being in the cult, of course, you don't even see it.
1:27 of the video, evidence of demofks stuffing ballot box. Not cult, evidence to support it.

it's an honor to receive a laugh emoji from MAC. I take my bow!!!!!!

who's yelling MAGA? That's every demofk with TDS. You're correct,

Rigged election is again the demofk's glory

Marxists and Facist is coming from the demofk cult,

Who was yelling Russia Russia, Putin Putin, over and fking over again for six years now?

Fake news just happens to be true, we're seeing how fake, again 9:03 in this video, it shows the synchronous message between most all news outlets.

Do you think any of these mind-numb libroids will be able to recognize the conspiracy that took place on Jan 6th?

Heck no.

Do you think any of these mind-numb libroids will be able to recognize the conspiracy that took place on Jan 6th?

Heck no.
it's because they are a cult. Again, definition of cult is following the idea that trump is bad and most every news outlet spewing fake news like 'storm the capitol' Which originated out of the mouth of Ray Epps!!!! How did Ray Epps know ahead of the day the outlets description of the event?

it's because they are a cult. Again, definition of cult is following the idea that trump is bad and most every news outlet spewing fake news like 'storm the capitol' Which originated out of the mouth of Ray Epps!!!! How did Ray Epps know ahead of the day the outlets description of the event?
The primary reason these cat herders like Mac are always talking about cults is because using the word "Cult" makes it a point of ridicule when it is mentioned when describing a Democrat.

It's, by design, a Marxist tactic used to muddy the waters and confuse people.

The iNsUrReCtIOn narrative is now DESTROYED!!!!
It was always obvious BULLSHIT, but now it's all out there.
And, the demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombies are in a PANIC!
All their pretzel twisting gaslighting bullshit CANNOT dismiss the EVIDENCE of the FEDSURRECTION REICHSTAG FIRE of J/6.
SUCK IT you leftist MORONS!!!!!!
:dev3:
7j54nscidq1c1.jpg

You have walked away from every challenge.
You, Nostra are the typical RWI coward, afraid to have any Discourse.
“Fuck you Nostra” isn’t a challenge, vermin. It’s you going unhinged from me kicking your ass.

:dance::dance::dance:

Yeah, You're probably right.....I'm sure that's not really trump on the audio, and I'm sure that the tape has been altered.

Dear Lord.
There was a day when “journalists” actually had to verify shit before running with a story, vermin. NBC flat out says they didn’t do that.

The primary reason these cat herders like Mac are always talking about cults is because using the word "Cult" makes it a point of ridicule when it is mentioned when describing a Democrat.

It's, by design, a Marxist tactic used to muddy the waters and confuse people.
Oh my god, the irony!

We all saw with our own eyes the violence the January 6 terrorists committed at the Capitol, asshole.

With our own eyes. Live.

No one ever seems to be able to answer these questions:

Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Jeremy Brown. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Daniel Rodriguez. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Nathaniel “Nate” DeGrave. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Kevin Lyons. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

All these violent people: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Antifa or FBI?

Oh my god, the irony!

We all saw with our own eyes the violence the January 6 terrorists committed at the Capitol, asshole.

With our own eyes. Live.

No one ever seems to be able to answer these questions:

Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Jeremy Brown. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Daniel Rodriguez. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Nathaniel “Nate” DeGrave. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Kevin Lyons. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

All these violent people: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Antifa or FBI?
Your lies are out in the open and you assholes know it.

Forum List

Back