🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Results Are In....Second Highest FBI Instant Gun Check Black Friday On Record

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The FBI said that its National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) conducted 192,749 background checks—up from 187,585 last year and dispiritingly close to the record of 203,086 set in 2017.

Whiney MSN Link

I did my part! ;)

bf-001-2-jpg.730854

1959 High Standard Double Nine and G19 Hickory Dickery Glock.

You bought a Glock?

I'm sorry to hear that.

I guess you think Dodge trucks are the best on the road, huh? LOL

I wonder how many misguided, paranoid nutters have massive caches of guns they'll never need or use, instead of a solid retirement account.

A ton, I suspect.

Meh. Your money. Enjoy.

Retirement accounts don't stop bad guys. Guns do.

I wish I would have had my gun when that negger shot me. The size of my 401k didn't matter that night. If you're dead because you failed to defend yourself in an attack having a huge nest egg won't benefit anyone other than your next of kin.

Retirement accounts don't stop bad guys. Guns do.

I wish I would have had my gun when that negger shot me. The size of my 401k didn't matter that night. If you're dead because you failed to defend yourself in an attack having a huge nest egg won't benefit anyone other than your next of kin.

I've had SEVERAL invaders who set up shop here, try to kill me over the years.
One actually almost succeeded.

After calling the useless, worthless pigs on them.........I was told by the criminal "law enforcement" of this country........."There's nothing we can do, they're illegal".

Wish I'd had had a gun then.........I would have dealt with it myself. If they're illegal and the so-called "law" cannot "do anything"...........then they are obviously up for extermination by anyone. And I think thats what we ALL need to do. Start shooting these pieces of garbage and don't stop till the ammo runs out!!!

After all, it IS OUR Constitutional right.

I wonder how many misguided, paranoid nutters have massive caches of guns they'll never need or use, instead of a solid retirement account.

A ton, I suspect.

Meh. Your money. Enjoy.
Some of us have a good solid retirement and a "massive cache" of firearms.

I did my part getting this 5.7 yesterday.

1669726199494.png

After calling the useless, worthless pigs on them.........I was told by the criminal "law enforcement" of this country........."There's nothing we can do, they're illegal".

Wish I'd had had a gun then.........I would have dealt with it myself. If they're illegal and the so-called "law" cannot "do anything"...........then they are obviously up for extermination by anyone. And I think thats what we ALL need to do. Start shooting these pieces of garbage and don't stop till the ammo runs out!!!

Never happened. If someone tried to to kill you, law enforcement can act regardless of who they are. Never mind the fact there would be absolutely no way to determine the status of someone until they caught them.

The FBI said that its National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) conducted 192,749 background checks—up from 187,585 last year and dispiritingly close to the record of 203,086 set in 2017.

Whiney MSN Link

I did my part! ;)

bf-001-2-jpg.730854

1959 High Standard Double Nine and G19 Hickory Dickery Glock.

Sweet!

I wish I had the hand strength for a semi any bigger than a 22. A friend of mine let me try his Glock 9 and I just couldn't rack it. I did fine with a Ruger SR 22.

A ton, I suspect.

Meh. Your money. Enjoy.
Now do hood rats who never acquire guns via background checks.

:cuckoo:

Now do hood rats....
How many times are you going to repeat this stupidity? Everyone who lives in a city and isn't a millionaire is a "hood rat"? Or is that code for something else that you are scared to say?

A ton, I suspect.

Meh. Your money. Enjoy.

If I wanted to I could flip them both today at a 75% profit.....But I'll do much better later on. ;)

You bought a Glock?

I'm sorry to hear that.

I guess you think Dodge trucks are the best on the road, huh? LOL
The G19 is "panic fodder". ;)

This article from a stupid Libtard bitches about how many guns were sold using the NICS system as a background check. The idiot implies the guns will be used for crime.

If that is the case then the background check process is useless, isn't it?

A ton, I suspect.

Meh. Your money. Enjoy.
Knowing Mac1958 I suspect he owns guns too

But at this moment he snobbishly bashes gun owners to enhance his preferred image as an elite

Forum List

Back