🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Results Are In....Second Highest FBI Instant Gun Check Black Friday On Record

This article from a stupid Libtard bitches about how many guns were sold using the NICS system as a background check. The idiot implies the guns will be used for crime.

If that is the case then the background check process is useless, isn't it?

Wasn't that a pretty little whinefest? :laughing0301:

And yet, the government hands out licenses to any murderous, deranged lunatic that walks through the DMV doors, without ANY kind of mental, physical, or terrorist background check of ANY type!!

asdf-movie.gif

WearyUnlawfulIbex-max-1mb.gif

1a9I.gif

Car-crash-dodge-close-call.gif

crash-car.gif

Yes....cars kill more people every single year than guns do........and almost all of the deaths by guns are criminal acts......and most of the victims are criminals, murdered by other criminals.

Of the two, banning cars makes more sense...........and the left are hard at work at that too...

I wonder why the fbi doesn't just shut down the checks so no one can buy guns?
When I picked up my 5.7 pistol from the FFL yesterday the NICS check was immediate.

However, I would not put it past these filthy ass Democrats to slowdown or even curtail the background checks as a method to "curb gun violence" or some horseshit like that.

Of course the fallback would be that the Feds have a three day response time and if no response then the sale can go through.

Forum List

Back