The Results Are In

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Several states have instituted mandatory drug testing for those who receive public assistance. He are the results for the latest round of tests:

Arizona Drug Tested Welfare Recipients Here Are the Shocking Results - Mic

This policy hasn't resulted in cost savings for any of the states in which it has been implemented. Scott Walker is pushing it for Wisconsin, though. That's some responsible governing right there.

Basically....if you support mandatory drug testing for "welfare" recipients...you are a dumb shit.

Several states have instituted mandatory drug testing for those who receive public assistance. He are the results for the latest round of tests:

This policy hasn't resulted in cost savings for any of the states in which it has been implemented. Scott Walker is pushing it for Wisconsin, though. That's some responsible governing right there.

Basically....if you support mandatory drug testing for "welfare" recipients...you are a dumb shit.

Hell, if you're on welfare, you're a bigger dumb shit

-Geaux

If you support dimwits your a retard.

Let me us know the number of people who decline welfare because the don't want to fail the test?

-Geaux

Let me us know the number of people who decline welfare because the don't want to fail the test?

-Geaux

The article also spun this by not counting those who were asked to take a retest.

Still a small number. But that really shows how dishonest that the article is, that they had to lie about such a little thing.

They mention, well past the middle of the article, that an "optimist would consider it a strong deterrent against taking drugs".

But with no attempt at any follow up on whether that is occurring.

Standard media job.

And by "job" i mean doing what can be done to advance the agenda. They were certainly careful to slam republicans.

The results are clear. It's not even debatable at this point. Any state that does this knowing that it doesn't accomplish anything....is run by people who don't take care of the taxpayers money.

The results are clear. It's not even debatable at this point. Any state that does this knowing that it doesn't accomplish anything....is run by people who don't take care of the taxpayers money.

OMG- A leftist talking about 'taking care of tax payers money'

LMAO

-Geaux

back-away-from-the-fail-thread_zpsde1cf321.jpg

You have simply repeated your original point without any response to counterpoints already brought up.

THis is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, and just about the best I can expect from a liberal, especially one with a clown avatar.

You have simply repeated your original point without any response to counterpoints already brought up.

THis is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, and just about the best I can expect from a liberal, especially one with a clown avatar.

There have been no valid counterpoints offered. This policy has been tried. It has failed. There is no benefit in continuing the failed policy.

If you can submit a case study which supports the continuation of the policy, I'll be happy to review it.

There are no valid counterpoints. This policy has been tried. It has failed. There is no benefit in continuing the failed policy.

If you can submit a case study which supports the continuation of the policy, I'll be happy to review it.

And still afraid to even mention the counterpoints.

Let alone address them.

There are no valid counterpoints. This policy has been tried. It has failed. There is no benefit in continuing the failed policy.

Let alone address them.

Offer a valid one and I will respond. I won't wade into the muddy water with you unless I see some benefit.

Let alone address them.

Offer a valid one and I will respond.

I already did, in my post.

Let alone address them.

You didn't. You bitched about the "job " done by the author of the piece. You bought up some vague point about retests....without offering a reason as to why it was important.

Find me a a case where mandatory testing wielded results and I will gladly entertain it.

Let alone address them.

You didn't. You bitched about the "job " done by the author of the piece. You bought up some vague point about retests....without offering a reason as to why it was important.

Find me a a case where mandatory testing wielded results and I will gladly entertain it.

In the work place. I couldnt count the number of times I heard people in Jamaica say "I wish I could they have random whiz quizs where I work"
Sounds to me like a good deterrent.

Let alone address them.

Are you really unable to grasp the point that a person who loses benefits for refusing to retest is just as much of a savings as a person who loses benefits for a positive result?

My God, just how strong are your barriers to communication?

Did you really need that spelled out for you?!

And you still missed the even bigger point.

:lalala:

Let alone address them.

Offer a valid one and I will respond. I won't wade into the muddy water with you unless I see some benefit.

My company required drug testing in order to be hired and as long as you worked there. Why should someone that is going to get taxpayers money any different?

Hell, if you're on welfare, you're a bigger dumb shit

-Geaux

[

Forum List

Back