The rich get richer and the poorer remain poorer?

supply side economics simply bails out the rich who are deemed too big to fail; and then trickles down. the right wing complains about the trickle part for the poor, not the supply side for the rich.

Wow!

PLEASE tell me you didn't use my tax dollars to be this wrong !!
I am not wrong; you are simply clueless and Causeless. Are you on the right?
supply side economics simply bails out the rich who are deemed too big to fail; and then trickles down. the right wing complains about the trickle part for the poor, not the supply side for the rich.

Wow!

that's me --- on the side of right, on the side of educated discussion, and on the side favoring euthanasia for the terminally ignorant (you better watch out)
why not simply draft the rich to public office, and shoot them if they do a bad job?

Man oh man ... stupidity carries the day at your house, huh?
as long as no fallacy trespasses without challenge, everything is still ok.

Wow!

Wow!

that's me --- on the side of right, on the side of educated discussion, and on the side favoring euthanasia for the terminally ignorant (you better watch out)
why not simply draft the rich to public office, and shoot them if they do a bad job?

Obviously, it is your inability to recognize a fallacy that is the crux of the problem.

Obviously, it is your inability to recognize a fallacy that is the crux of the problem.
i like to practice, just for fun. that is why i get along with the fantastical, right wing.

Forum List

Back