🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right now believes that if you like someone they dont need to be vetted for the job of POTUS

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
They dont care if someone could have business dealings with other countries. They believe even if they do that doesnt mean anything (If its Trump)

Could Trump be in the pocket of some of the worst world actors? Well, they dont care now because if he is then its...IDK....ok for some reason.

Could Trump be ripping them off by using their donations as a personal ATM? Well, who cares about that stuff. Funny because when a bum wants a dollar some say they dont give because they might do something they dont like with it. But more than a dollar? Who cares?

Trumps ties to Russia. What will they want when he's POTUS? What leverage do they have to make the US POTUS a puppet? Again, they dont care.

Trumps ties to Saudi Arabia...You know, they guys people want to sue RIGHT NOW for 9/11. Do they have any financial leverage over Trump? Well, if you talk about terrorism...Saudi Arabia is a big deal. If you talk about Trumps ties to it suddenly terrorism is pushed to the side.

Charity....Trump claims he gives a lot and even accepted awards for it. Which is a good thing if you are allowed to say "I give to Charity because I'm a good person" but if you want proof that you're that "good person" ahhh, who cares? I'm good!

Did ClosedCaption forget to include a link, or did "they" gave him this secret information?

Did ClosedCaption forget to include a link, or did "they" gave him this secret information?

Link to what? What is it you think I should be linking to?
Your declaration of what the right now believes- if you have no link then please explain how you KNOW what "the right now believes" that caused you to make such a sweeping statement.

Your declaration of what the right now believes- if you have no link then please explain how you KNOW what "the right now believes" that caused you to make such a sweeping statement.

I dont need a link...Here I'll prove it.

Do you believe Trump should release his tax records or not? I know its not required by law and thats not a reason to believe things. The law doesnt require belief in a ton of things that you believe in like God, Republican ideals, Right and wrong etc

Yes we need extreme vetting of Trump, extreme, it's got to be Trump-style extreme. He'd whither like a petunia in 110 degree heat.

I know, lets have him vetted to the same degree that you think is ok for the terrorists to be vetted.
Which means, if there are no previous records of tax problems, he is clear as long as he promises there are no tax problems.
If you have this big a bug up your girly ass for his tax records, maybe you should work and get the requirements for president to be changed to include those records.
Where was the vetting concerns when the illegal dope smoking closet homosexual anti American barry was running?

I know, lets have him vetted to the same degree that you think is ok for the terrorists to be vetted.
Which means, if there are no previous records of tax problems, he is clear as long as he promises there are no tax problems.
If you have this big a bug up your girly ass for his tax records, maybe you should work and get the requirements for president to be changed to include those records.
Where was the vetting concerns when the illegal dope smoking closet homosexual anti American barry was running?

So here we have an example of someone who doesnt care about the financial ties that the President of our Nation has. Could it be to terrorists? Foreign governments? Blackmail?

Well this guy doesnt care....Unless its possible ties to terrorists for citizens or dems. Or connections with Foreign goverments and Hillary Clinton. Or blackmail....on Hilary Clinton in the form of emails.

But Trump? Who cares this guy is cool. And whats more important....Being Cool or America? I think we all know the answer here

So here we have an example of someone who doesnt care about the financial ties that the President of our Nation has. Could it be to terrorists? Foreign governments? Blackmail?

Well this guy doesnt care....Unless its possible ties to terrorists for citizens or dems. Or connections with Foreign goverments and Hillary Clinton. Or blackmail....on Hilary Clinton in the form of emails.

But Trump? Who cares this guy is cool. And whats more important....Being Cool or America? I think we all know the answer here
You know, it would be more believable if you were equally concerned with the ties to the terrorists that the Clintons have, like maybe who is donating to their charity, where that money is going? Or even about getting to the truth when it comes to the hundreds of issues surrounding your chosen queen.
But you don't care. instead you would rather just let terrorists come in to the country, leave the border alone so terrorists can just walk in no questions asked.
You are shallow, the only thing you care about is discrediting Donald Trump.
If it was the financial end you were really concerned with, you would be up in arms over what the colored guy from Kenya has done to this country,
You cant find anything wrong with Trump when it comes to what is actually required of a president, so you start pretending that other things might be wrong,

They dont care if someone could have business dealings with other countries. They believe even if they do that doesnt mean anything (If its Trump)

Could Trump be in the pocket of some of the worst world actors? Well, they dont care now because if he is then its...IDK....ok for some reason.

Could Trump be ripping them off by using their donations as a personal ATM? Well, who cares about that stuff. Funny because when a bum wants a dollar some say they dont give because they might do something they dont like with it. But more than a dollar? Who cares?

Trumps ties to Russia. What will they want when he's POTUS? What leverage do they have to make the US POTUS a puppet? Again, they dont care.

Trumps ties to Saudi Arabia...You know, they guys people want to sue RIGHT NOW for 9/11. Do they have any financial leverage over Trump? Well, if you talk about terrorism...Saudi Arabia is a big deal. If you talk about Trumps ties to it suddenly terrorism is pushed to the side.

Charity....Trump claims he gives a lot and even accepted awards for it. Which is a good thing if you are allowed to say "I give to Charity because I'm a good person" but if you want proof that you're that "good person" ahhh, who cares? I'm good!
Yes...we've been saying that about your Obama for years....

Cc painting with a broad brush & he still missed the barn
Way I see it, there is most likely nothing wrong with Donalds tax records, except maybe he has not been really good with donations to charity (and really, who cares?)
If Trump releases those records and nothing is found, the left is going to go after something else that the "demand" to see. The longer Trump holds off on his tax records, the better off he is.
Besides, Trump plays in the big money world, If part of what he does during negotiations is to bluff, Having everyone know his exact net worth and to whom he owes money to, could be detrimental to his business ventures.
However its pretty useless to try to convince a liberal of these things,.
Bottom line.
There is no requirement for him to disclose his tax records. The left will just have to live with that.

Your thought processes leave much to be desired.

I dont need a link...Here I'll prove it.

Do you believe Trump should release his tax records or not? I know its not required by law and thats not a reason to believe things. The law doesnt require belief in a ton of things that you believe in like God, Republican ideals, Right and wrong etc
All you are proving is that you lump me in with your definition of "the right".

Forum List

Back