🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right now believes that if you like someone they dont need to be vetted for the job of POTUS

I know, lets have him vetted to the same degree that you think is ok for the terrorists to be vetted.
Which means, if there are no previous records of tax problems, he is clear as long as he promises there are no tax problems.
If you have this big a bug up your girly ass for his tax records, maybe you should work and get the requirements for president to be changed to include those records.
Where was the vetting concerns when the illegal dope smoking closet homosexual anti American barry was running?

So here we have an example of someone who doesnt care about the financial ties that the President of our Nation has. Could it be to terrorists? Foreign governments? Blackmail?

Well this guy doesnt care....Unless its possible ties to terrorists for citizens or dems. Or connections with Foreign goverments and Hillary Clinton. Or blackmail....on Hilary Clinton in the form of emails.

But Trump? Who cares this guy is cool. And whats more important....Being Cool or America? I think we all know the answer here

How ironic coming from the gang who has no qualms about voting for a nominee who sold her government office for personal gain, a nominee who belongs in prison. You attack Trump simply for having normal business dealings with people in foreign countries. If that were a disqualifier, then virtually every CEO in the country would be disqualified.

You simply have no shame.

Yiu can't say they're normal business dealings before seeing the proof dude. Sheesh.

In other words, you have no proof they aren't. On the other hand, we know Hillary received money from all of these countries. In exchange she had nothing to offer aside from that which she is not legally allowed to offer.

I know, lets have him vetted to the same degree that you think is ok for the terrorists to be vetted.
Which means, if there are no previous records of tax problems, he is clear as long as he promises there are no tax problems.
If you have this big a bug up your girly ass for his tax records, maybe you should work and get the requirements for president to be changed to include those records.
Where was the vetting concerns when the illegal dope smoking closet homosexual anti American barry was running?

So here we have an example of someone who doesnt care about the financial ties that the President of our Nation has. Could it be to terrorists? Foreign governments? Blackmail?

Well this guy doesnt care....Unless its possible ties to terrorists for citizens or dems. Or connections with Foreign goverments and Hillary Clinton. Or blackmail....on Hilary Clinton in the form of emails.

But Trump? Who cares this guy is cool. And whats more important....Being Cool or America? I think we all know the answer here

How ironic coming from the gang who has no qualms about voting for a nominee who sold her government office for personal gain, a nominee who belongs in prison. You attack Trump simply for having normal business dealings with people in foreign countries. If that were a disqualifier, then virtually every CEO in the country would be disqualified.

Yiu can't say they're normal business dealings before seeing the proof dude. Sheesh.

You assume they're not normal business dealings before seeing the proof dude. sheesh.

I didn't assume either way. I said it's important that Americans know. Do you think it's important to verify that a President isn't financially bound to another Nation?

Way I see it, there is most likely nothing wrong with Donalds tax records, except maybe he has not been really good with donations to charity (and really, who cares?)

See what you did? Despite having no evidence you've determined that his tax records are clean. Who cares about donations? He does. They mention it often despite having proof that says the exact opposite. His generosity they claim. He accepted awards for those donations. So who cares? You tell me.

If Trump releases those records and nothing is found, the left is going to go after something else that the "demand" to see. The longer Trump holds off on his tax records, the better off he is.

You did it again. You skipped the part about refusing to release and went straight to the "if it's good then liberals will..." line of bullshit. Like I said, you care about the Clintons but don't about Trump's and the only reason is because you don't THINK there is anything so that's good enough. Vetting shmetting.

Besides, Trump plays in the big money world, If part of what he does during negotiations is to bluff, Having everyone know his exact net worth and to whom he owes money to, could be detrimental to his business ventures.

Not once did you mention what's good for America. If he has people who control him financially in other countries what blackmail can they pull on the American President?

Oh right, telling the nation is a bad idea...

....for Trump.
the only questionable donations were from

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Brunei, Oman and Algeria

and I cant see where any of these would be a security threat to the U.S

Donations to what?
campaign donations
I haven't seen any evidence that Trump received campaign donations from these countries. That's strictly illegal.

In other words, you have no proof they aren't. On the other hand, we know Hillary received money from all of these countries. In exchange she had nothing to offer aside from that which she is not legally allowed to offer.

Not in other words...in my words I said it's important that we know about the President's financial dealings especially if it's with other Nations.

I mean, shit, if Hillary was bankrolled by Planned Parenthood you be concerned about favors to them. To pretend like we don't need to know is unexplainable.

You almost gotta laugh. Trump may have had dealings with the Russians within his vast self made capitalist empire but Bill Clinton was targeted by the KGB while he was demonstrating against his own Country as a student in G.B. Clinton caught the eye of the KGB and they offered him a free tour of Moscow during the freaking Cold War and the media and the radical left never thought it was an important issue. Clinton could have been the original Manchurian Candidate if anybody cared but it turned out he was just the same old hick sexual deviate that he was as a kid in Arkansas. For the record the only "vetting for POTUS" is in the Constitutional requirement for the job and apparently the democrat party thought a sloppy copy of a birth certificate was fine for Barry Hussein.

You assume they're not normal business dealings before seeing the proof dude. sheesh.

I didn't assume either way. I said it's important that Americans know. Do you think it's important to verify that a President isn't financially bound to another Nation?

Trump should release his taxes. Both should also get independent physicals and release all medical info too.

You wanted obama fully vetted, to make sure he was telling the truth. Did you demand he release his college records?

Trump should release his taxes. Both should also get independent physicals and release all medical info too.

You wanted obama fully vetted, to make sure he was telling the truth. Did you demand he release his college records?
I think if I remember correctly, the demands on obama had to do with proving he is a citizen (still not done) first a birth certificate is a required document, when it came to the college records, there was question on his entrance and acceptance as a foreign exchange student (still is) so that was a legitimate request.

Not in other words...in my words I said it's important that we know about the President's financial dealings especially if it's with other Nations.

I mean, shit, if Hillary was bankrolled by Planned Parenthood you be concerned about favors to them. To pretend like we don't need to know is unexplainable.

Unless he did something illegal, Trump's financial dealings with citizens of other countries are irrelevant. On the other hand, money Hillary received while secretary of state is highly relevant, since it's illegal for her to do favors from people who give her money, and that is clearly what she did.

In typical Democrat fashion, you're trying to equate two things that don't equate. Trump doing a business deal with a citizen of Dubai is not the in the same ballpark as Hillary taking money the same citizen for using her office to do him special favors.

I haven't demanded anyone to release their college records and that's a great point.

These people care more about Obama's grades when he was 20 more than they care about if Trump is another Nations pockets. It's crazy to pretend that less transparency is a good thing and should be protected from us.

Unless he did something illegal, Trump's financial dealings with citizens of other countries are irrelevant. On the other hand, money Hillary received while secretary of state is highly relevant, since it's illegal for her to do favors from people who give her money, and that is clearly what she did.

In typical Democrat fashion, you're trying to equate two things that don't equate. Trump doing a business deal with a citizen of Dubai is not the in the same ballpark as Hillary taking money the same citizen for using her office to do him special favors.

He already paid a fine for an illegal contribution. One.

Two, how can you sit here with a straight face and criticize the info Clinton put out and at the same time say Trump's information doesn't need to be seen at all?

Like I said you care about these things....unless it's Trump then you don't need to know because he said you don't need to know. Good enough!

Forum List

Back