🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right now believes that if you like someone they dont need to be vetted for the job of POTUS

Only the most obedient partisan can look at the "other" candidate in this election and see weaknesses while ignoring those of their own.

These are the two most flawed candidates in our lifetime, and the polls reflect that. Pointing the finger is really pretty silly.

And there was only one previous owner,low miles and the car was never in an accident....

Believe me.....

Trump believe me.jpg

Way I see it, there is most likely nothing wrong with Donalds tax records, except maybe he has not been really good with donations to charity (and really, who cares?)

See what you did? Despite having no evidence you've determined that his tax records are clean. Who cares about donations? He does. They mention it often despite having proof that says the exact opposite. His generosity they claim. He accepted awards for those donations. So who cares? You tell me.

If Trump releases those records and nothing is found, the left is going to go after something else that the "demand" to see. The longer Trump holds off on his tax records, the better off he is.

You did it again. You skipped the part about refusing to release and went straight to the "if it's good then liberals will..." line of bullshit. Like I said, you care about the Clintons but don't about Trump's and the only reason is because you don't THINK there is anything so that's good enough. Vetting shmetting.

Besides, Trump plays in the big money world, If part of what he does during negotiations is to bluff, Having everyone know his exact net worth and to whom he owes money to, could be detrimental to his business ventures.

Not once did you mention what's good for America. If he has people who control him financially in other countries what blackmail can they pull on the American President?

Oh right, telling the nation is a bad idea...

....for Trump.

I vetted Donald Trump and found him wanting. Hence my opposition. More than half of the gop voter base felt the same way but cc still turns a blind eye and posts a really stupid thread

Way I see it, there is most likely nothing wrong with Donalds tax records, except maybe he has not been really good with donations to charity (and really, who cares?)

See what you did? Despite having no evidence you've determined that his tax records are clean. Who cares about donations? He does. They mention it often despite having proof that says the exact opposite. His generosity they claim. He accepted awards for those donations. So who cares? You tell me.

If Trump releases those records and nothing is found, the left is going to go after something else that the "demand" to see. The longer Trump holds off on his tax records, the better off he is.

You did it again. You skipped the part about refusing to release and went straight to the "if it's good then liberals will..." line of bullshit. Like I said, you care about the Clintons but don't about Trump's and the only reason is because you don't THINK there is anything so that's good enough. Vetting shmetting.

Besides, Trump plays in the big money world, If part of what he does during negotiations is to bluff, Having everyone know his exact net worth and to whom he owes money to, could be detrimental to his business ventures.

Not once did you mention what's good for America. If he has people who control him financially in other countries what blackmail can they pull on the American President?

....for Trump.
the only questionable donations were from

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Brunei, Oman and Algeria

and I cant see where any of these would be a security threat to the U.S

I know, lets have him vetted to the same degree that you think is ok for the terrorists to be vetted.
Which means, if there are no previous records of tax problems, he is clear as long as he promises there are no tax problems.
If you have this big a bug up your girly ass for his tax records, maybe you should work and get the requirements for president to be changed to include those records.
Where was the vetting concerns when the illegal dope smoking closet homosexual anti American barry was running?

So here we have an example of someone who doesnt care about the financial ties that the President of our Nation has. Could it be to terrorists? Foreign governments? Blackmail?

Well this guy doesnt care....Unless its possible ties to terrorists for citizens or dems. Or connections with Foreign goverments and Hillary Clinton. Or blackmail....on Hilary Clinton in the form of emails.

But Trump? Who cares this guy is cool. And whats more important....Being Cool or America? I think we all know the answer here

How ironic coming from the gang who has no qualms about voting for a nominee who sold her government office for personal gain, a nominee who belongs in prison. You attack Trump simply for having normal business dealings with people in foreign countries. If that were a disqualifier, then virtually every CEO in the country would be disqualified.

You simply have no shame.

....for Trump.

You can't tell me the names of the questionable donations when you haven't seen the evidence.

And worse part? It's ok with you. Could he be in the pocket of another country? Who knows!! It's cool...

What worse than that? He told you he'd release them, you believed him. He said he can't because of audit, you believed that NEW thing. Then found he can release them and he says his lawyers said no, you believed him. And NOW he says he won't because people might find things in it, and you support that newest position TOO.

He walked you from a position of Releasing them is fine all the way to releasing them are bad. And when I say you I'm saying his supporters in general.

....for Trump.

Donations to what?

I know, lets have him vetted to the same degree that you think is ok for the terrorists to be vetted.
Which means, if there are no previous records of tax problems, he is clear as long as he promises there are no tax problems.
If you have this big a bug up your girly ass for his tax records, maybe you should work and get the requirements for president to be changed to include those records.
Where was the vetting concerns when the illegal dope smoking closet homosexual anti American barry was running?

So here we have an example of someone who doesnt care about the financial ties that the President of our Nation has. Could it be to terrorists? Foreign governments? Blackmail?

Well this guy doesnt care....Unless its possible ties to terrorists for citizens or dems. Or connections with Foreign goverments and Hillary Clinton. Or blackmail....on Hilary Clinton in the form of emails.

But Trump? Who cares this guy is cool. And whats more important....Being Cool or America? I think we all know the answer here

How ironic coming from the gang who has no qualms about voting for a nominee who sold her government office for personal gain, a nominee who belongs in prison. You attack Trump simply for having normal business dealings with people in foreign countries. If that were a disqualifier, then virtually every CEO in the country would be disqualified.

Yiu can't say they're normal business dealings before seeing the proof dude. Sheesh.

....for Trump.

Donations to what?
campaign donations

....for Trump.

You can't tell me the names of the questionable donations when you haven't seen the evidence.

And worse part? It's ok with you. Could he be in the pocket of another country? Who knows!! It's cool...

What worse than that? He told you he'd release them, you believed him. He said he can't because of audit, you believed that NEW thing. Then found he can release them and he says his lawyers said no, you believed him. And NOW he says he won't because people might find things in it, and you support that newest position TOO.

He walked you from a position of Releasing them is fine all the way to releasing them are bad. And when I say you I'm saying his supporters in general.

That's deliberate mischaracterization of what Trump has said.

You're nothing but a lying douche bag.

One thing is beyond all doubt, HIllary is in the pocket of numerous foreign countries. Yet, you have no problem voting for her.

Yiu can't say they're normal business dealings before seeing the proof dude. Sheesh.

You assume they're not normal business dealings before seeing the proof dude. sheesh.

and yet you can tell us without question that the tens of thousands of deleted emails on hillarys server were not classified.

Only the most obedient partisan can look at the "other" candidate in this election and see weaknesses while ignoring those of their own.

These are the two most flawed candidates in our lifetime, and the polls reflect that. Pointing the finger is really pretty silly.

Mac...I understand both unpopular. Partisans etc etc. But to pretend that someone ho is running for the POTUS hiding his tax returns is "pointing the finger" you're missing the forest for the trees.

Forum List

Back