The Right To Bear Arms

Playing devils advocate the supreme court has ruled the only weapons protected by the second amendment are those that would maintain a efficient and effective militia and had to be provided by the militia members

Which is merely to say that the govt can't ban all weapons, but can ban some. This doesn't allow them to stop individuals being able to get weapons though. But they can stop them getting nukes, SAMs, even automatic machine guns and so on.

Playing devils advocate the supreme court has ruled the only weapons protected by the second amendment are those that would maintain a efficient and effective militia and had to be provided by the militia members

Which is merely to say that the govt can't ban all weapons, but can ban some. This doesn't allow them to stop individuals being able to get weapons though. But they can stop them getting nukes, SAMs, even automatic machine guns and so on.
They can't ban any military style firearms the end.
AND PULLING A GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING STRAW MAN OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASS YOU DUMB SON OF A FUCKING BITCH IS UNCALLED FOR
pull another fucking straw man out how about it?

AND PULLING A GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING STRAW MAN OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASS YOU DUMB SON OF A FUCKING BITCH IS UNCALLED FOR

They can't? Prove it.

As for insults, you're showing your intelligence here. Get lost.

Do Palestinian's have a right to bear arms?

Well, the theory of rights says yes. That is, they have the right to be in the militia. Not the US militia, but their own militia.

The fact is that what is a right and isn't a right is often debatable, which can often lead to local differences. From the US point of view the Palestinians have a right to bear arms.

They can't? Prove it.

When you go for the fucking straw man bull shit it shows you to be a fucking to bitch
So kiss my god damn ass. bitch.
Miller vs U.S.1939 Lewis vs U.S. 1980

They can't? Prove it.

When you go for the fucking straw man bull shit it shows you to be a fucking to bitch

Someone as out-of-control as bigrebnc should be banned from owning, possessing or having in his custody or control a firearm.

They can't? Prove it.

Someone as out-of-control as bigrebnc should be banned from owning, possessing or having in his custody or control a firearm.
Come on Bitch lead the fucking charge don't be a god damn pussy and try and send someone to do something you think that should be done.

They can't? Prove it.

Come on Bitch lead the fucking charge don't be a god damn pussy and try and send someone to do something you think that should be done.

Calling me a "Bitch" while hiding behind a keyboard is rather humorous. I suggest you seek counseling, a good therapist and a couple of years of treatment and even you might become socialized.

They can't? Prove it.

Calling me a "Bitch" while hiding behind a keyboard is rather humorous. I suggest you seek counseling, a good therapist and a couple of years of treatment and even you might become socialized.
I live in Kannapolis north Carolina you want my guns come and get'em Bitch.
Have no doubt about it I would call you a bitch to your face.

They can't? Prove it.

Maybe a decade of therapy, and some powerful meds is necessary. You are one sick puppy and seem not to know it.

They can't? Prove it.

Maybe a decade of therapy, and some powerful meds is necessary. You are one sick puppy and seem not to know it.
You support obama shows that you are one ignorant bastard Fucking pussy

Thats false a private individual can own machine guns, many do. SAMs and Nukes are not arms

They can't? Prove it.

I'm 66 years old, retired law enforcement and know you're a punk; you 'sound' no different than the crits talking from the cage in a patrol car, punks who STFU when they reach the sally port. Of course some are stupid enough to want to fight and get put down fast and hard.

Now, when I say you're one sick puppy, I'm being nice. Assholes and dirt bags like you need to be put and locked in a cage. That's where you belong.

They can't? Prove it.

I'm 66 years old, retired law enforcement and know you're a punk; you 'sound' no different than the crits talking from the cage in a patrol car, punks who STFU when they reach the sally port. Of course some are stupid enough to want to fight and get put down fast and hard.

Now, when I say you're one sick puppy, I'm being nice. Assholes and dirt bags like you need to be put and locked in a cage. That's where you belong.
I' military and former law enforcement fuck off
I'm telling you don't suggest that someone come and take whats mine without you leading the way. pussy.

They can't? Prove it.

This would be me taking your gun if I decided to

They can't? Prove it.

This would be me taking your gun if I decided to

How many police officer's have you attempt to take a gun away from? You do realize I still possess the training to defend myself?
I would really would hate make you look foolish with a barrel of a gun stick out of your ear drum.
I live in Kannapolis North Carolina any time you feel the urge.

Forum List

Back