The Right To Bear Arms

They can't ban any military style firearms the end.
AND PULLING A GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING STRAW MAN OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASS YOU DUMB SON OF A FUCKING BITCH IS UNCALLED FOR
pull another fucking straw man out how about it?

They can't? Prove it.

As for insults, you're showing your intelligence here. Get lost.
When you go for the fucking straw man bull shit it shows you to be a fucking to bitch
So kiss my god damn ass. bitch.
Miller vs U.S.1939 Lewis vs U.S. 1980

Someone as out-of-control as bigrebnc should be banned from owning, possessing or having in his custody or control a firearm.
Come on Bitch lead the fucking charge don't be a god damn pussy and try and send someone to do something you think that should be done.

Calling me a "Bitch" while hiding behind a keyboard is rather humorous. I suggest you seek counseling, a good therapist and a couple of years of treatment and even you might become socialized.
I live in Kannapolis north Carolina you want my guns come and get'em Bitch.
Have no doubt about it I would call you a bitch to your face.

This would be me taking your gun if I decided to

How many police officer have you attempt to take a gun away from? You do realize I still pocess the train to defend myself?
I would really would hate make you look foolish with a barrel of a gun stick out of your ear drum.

Oh I was just teasing you I have no desire to take your gun.

But just you know, I was the MP they called in when Rangers were tearing up a bar.

I seen you are former military, which means you know MPs are normally not fucked with.

They can't ban any military style firearms the end.
AND PULLING A GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING STRAW MAN OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASS YOU DUMB SON OF A FUCKING BITCH IS UNCALLED FOR
pull another fucking straw man out how about it?

They can't? Prove it.

As for insults, you're showing your intelligence here. Get lost.
When you go for the fucking straw man bull shit it shows you to be a fucking to bitch
So kiss my god damn ass. bitch.
Miller vs U.S.1939 Lewis vs U.S. 1980

Someone as out-of-control as bigrebnc should be banned from owning, possessing or having in his custody or control a firearm.
Come on Bitch lead the fucking charge don't be a god damn pussy and try and send someone to do something you think that should be done.

Calling me a "Bitch" while hiding behind a keyboard is rather humorous. I suggest you seek counseling, a good therapist and a couple of years of treatment and even you might become socialized.
I live in Kannapolis north Carolina you want my guns come and get'em Bitch.
Have no doubt about it I would call you a bitch to your face.

This would be me taking your gun if I decided to

How many police officer have you attempt to take a gun away from? You do realize I still pocess the train to defend myself?
I would really would hate make you look foolish with a barrel of a gun stick out of your ear drum.

But just you know, I was the MP they called in when Rangers were tearing up a bar.

I seen you are former military, which means you know MPs are normally not fucked with.

I was Air Force Security police cross trained ABGD Trained by Army special forces Recon when I went through my ABGD training.

I was Air Force Security police cross trained ABGD Trained by Army special forces Recon when I went through my ABGD training.

And you still wouldn't have messed with me.

:D

From one vet to another, thanks for your service.

And you still wouldn't have messed with me.

:D

From one vet to another, thanks for your service.
Hell I got to jack up a couple generals one day because to walked into a no lone zone with out being identified before they went in. The rush of having two two star generals laying prone on their bellies with handcuffs.
Offutt AFB 1985 SAC headquarters .Now that takes balls.

Thats false a private individual can own machine guns, many do. SAMs and Nukes are not arms

It's not about whether someone can own machine guns, it's about whether the govt could stop someone if they choose to. We're dealing with theory here.

On Monday, Panera Bread became the latest U.S. company to ask customers to leave their guns at home.

The bakery-cafe chain joins Starbucks, Chipotle, Target and a handful of other restaurants and retailers in making such a request, which comes amid an increasingly heated debate over the role of guns in public places.

Panera Asks Customers Not To Bring Guns Into Its Restaurants

Good. More companies are wising up. I like Panera Bread.
@JakeStarkey hey look Jake , companies are discriminating against people who carry guns. Where are you to claim they can't? :rofl:

For the record, I believe they can and should be able to

"... therapy, and some powerful meds..."
said by a liberaddict, why is it that this is the first thing a liberscum says when they are in a losing dialog about guns ? me thinks they are way too familiar with therapy and drugs, both illegal and prescription.

all you gun hating liberfools get back in touch with your psychiatrist, your unlicensed therapist is not helping you one little bit :up: ..... :lmao:

On Monday, Panera Bread became the latest U.S. company to ask customers to leave their guns at home.

The bakery-cafe chain joins Starbucks, Chipotle, Target and a handful of other restaurants and retailers in making such a request, which comes amid an increasingly heated debate over the role of guns in public places.

LOL Panera is doing the same as the handful of other companies which is basically straddling the fence in an effort to appease the Hoplophobes. They are not banning guns, they are also not asking their employees to enforce their request. Nothing has changed at all in Panera's policy, I can still walking in carrying a weapon just as I always have and they will say nothing about it. What they have done is apparently pulled the wool over your eyes by making you think they have taken a stand, while not changing anything. LOL

What they have basically done is issue a statement that does nothing and changes nothing. They are still going to operate under the state and local laws

While the request is new, Panera plans to continue to follow state and local laws regarding firearm policy. The chain also won't ask employees to enforce the new request or place signs about it in its restaurants.
Panera Bread asks customers not to bring guns to its restaurants

Oh look -- another gun free-zone, where criminals are free to kill at their leisure.

US_Revolutionary_War_american_musket_loading.jpg

When will the confusing, poorly worded Second Amendment be updated to reflect modern reality?

Last edited:
(Over)Bearing Arms in America

What was once the "tool" of law enforcement types, the military, and hunters is now the equivalent of an iPhone, a talisman of connection and social order. It's something that just about anyone can put in a pocket, a purse, or simply strap on in the full light of day in a land where all of us seem to be heading for the O.K. Corral.

Much More: Over Bearing Arms in America - Tom Engelhardt

I cherish my guns and have been a hunter all my life - but I have mixed emotions about this trend.

Last edited:

What was once the "tool" of law enforcement types, the military, and hunters is now the equivalent of an iPhone, a talisman of connection and social order. It's something that just about anyone can put in a pocket, a purse, or simply strap on in the full light of day in a land where all of us seem to be heading for the O.K. Corral.

I cherish my guns and have been a hunter all my life - but I have mixed emotions about this trend.
You lefties have been claiming we would have wild west shoot outs since the 90's, still HASN'T happened. I guess if you keep claiming it some day one might happen.

You lefties have been claiming we would have wild west shoot outs since the 90's, still HASN'T happened. I guess if you keep claiming it some day one might happen.

I have no problem with sane, law-abiding people having and/or carrying guns.

Small arms have always been with us. Improved upon for sure but they had snub nosed revolvers and derringers before that. You have the Constitution right to be offended, exercise it to your heart's content.

US_Revolutionary_War_american_musket_loading.jpg

When will the confusing, poorly worded Second Amendment be updated to reflect modern reality?

I have a suggestion for rewording the 2nd amendment.....to reflect modern reality.....

"The Right to Keep and Bear arms is absolute.....and cannot be stopped by either local or federal government, and just because there are people who pretended to not understand the first iteration of this Amendment......let us be clear......people can own, carry and defend themselves with pistols and rifles, especially those used by the current military, but not excluding any others......and no treaties with foreign nations will stop this right......oh......and for those gun grabbers who will try to be clever.....ammo and equipment needed to operate pistols and rifles are off limits as well.....they carry the same protection as the pistols and rifles.....oh.......and again......for those who pretended not to understand the first attempt at this.........this does not mean for a militia....it is an absolute individual right.....get it......."

There....that may need some work, since the gun grabbers will weasle around just about anything you try to do to stop them....but we'll start with this....

Forum List

Back