The Right To Bear Arms

The 2nd Amendment may be the most fucked up sentence ever written.

Reading the Second Amendment | Sheldon Richman
Only to idiots and statists....
13094256_1120634601291467_141708344026062102_n.jpg

tumblr_nq6nj7uQ0j1si1r7mo1_1280.jpg

This again? Goodness. You must think you are awfully clever, but guess what? NOT. :D

Indeed. I have always wondered if it was Hillary who pulled the trigger on Vince Foster or maybe Bill? These assholes who laud themselves over us - telling us that we don't have a "right" to protect our homes and our families - while they are guarded 24-7 by men with guns pisses me the hell off.

This again? Goodness. You must think you are awfully clever, but guess what? NOT. :D

Yet here you are trying desperately to prop up your messiah….

Why don't you explain to me why he's my messiah? I'm waiting. :D And yet again, I will kick your fat butt.

Indeed. I have always wondered if it was Hillary who pulled the trigger on Vince Foster or maybe Bill? These assholes who laud themselves over us - telling us that we don't have a "right" to protect our homes and our families - while they are guarded 24-7 by men with guns pisses me the hell off.

Wow, you should try to do something about that.

Why don't you explain to me why he's my messiah? I'm waiting. :D And yet again, I will kick your fat butt.
hey, maybe Hillary can add this to her list of those who need rights!! Human Rights! Gay Rights! Workers Rights! and "Bear Rights" !!!!!

Awww…poor baby. Did yor wittle feelings get hwurt?

It's not surprising that the Prog-Left doesn't grok the 2nd Amendment. Their worldview is is consumed with Group Identity; hence they do not understand that the Bill of Rights is designed to protect INDIVIDUAL Rights.

what about Huma's ass, does her ass have equal rights too?

It's not surprising that the Prog-Left doesn't grok the 2nd Amendment. Their worldview is is consumed with Group Identity; hence they do not understand that the Bill of Rights is designed to protect INDIVIDUAL Rights.

Does he grok it?

16 years ago, hun. He has evolved on the issue, much the way you admire Barry and hiLARY's revised views on Gay Marriage.

Does he grok it?

16 years ago, hun. He has evolved on the issue, much the way you admire Barry and hiLARY's revised views on Gay Marriage.

Either that or he’s campaigning for President and telling you only what you want to hear. What do you think is more likely…a guy who has changed his mind on nearly everything; he used to be pro choice, pro free trade, pro showing-your-income-tax returns, pro assault weapons ban, pro waiting period, pro Iraq war, and even Pro Clinton…. or he has evolved on 38 issues????

I know you’ll lie through your teeth here to prop up your messiah but you shouldn’t BS yourself so much

Does he grok it?

Either that or he’s campaigning for President and telling you only what you want to hear. What do you think is more likely…a guy who has changed his mind on nearly everything; he used to be pro choice, pro free trade, pro showing-your-income-tax returns, pro assault weapons ban, pro waiting period, pro Iraq war, and even Pro Clinton…. or he has evolved on 38 issues????

I know you’ll lie through your teeth here to prop up your messiah but you shouldn’t BS yourself so much

The lying's on your wide, you sad hag.

But now, Trump opposes any sort of restriction on them. "Gun and magazine bans are a total failure," he says on his site.

Rather than impose gun control on law-abiding citizens, he wants to imprison gun-toting violent criminals for longer periods of time. Rather than expand background checks, he wants to fix the current system, which he says is "broken."

He also dismisses "scary sounding phrases" like "assault weapons" and "high capacity magazines," which are only meant to "confuse people." Instead, he calls them "popular semi-automatic rifles" and "standard magazines."...

Where Donald Trump stands on guns

Does he grok it?

But now, Trump opposes any sort of restriction on them. "Gun and magazine bans are a total failure," he says on his site.

Rather than impose gun control on law-abiding citizens, he wants to imprison gun-toting violent criminals for longer periods of time. Rather than expand background checks, he wants to fix the current system, which he says is "broken."

He also dismisses "scary sounding phrases" like "assault weapons" and "high capacity magazines," which are only meant to "confuse people." Instead, he calls them "popular semi-automatic rifles" and "standard magazines."...

So you think he evolved on 38 issues….told you you’d lie through your teeth. You guys are so predictable when it comes to your messiah.

According to the National gun rights association, your messiah:

*** Recently, Donald Trump came out in full support of the President’s “no-fly, no guns” plan to strip gun rights from law-abiding Americans by labeling them “terrorists.” 2

The stakes couldn't be higher

Roh-Roh

Does he grok it?

So you think he evolved on 38 issues….told you you’d lie through your teeth. You guys are so predictable when it comes to your messiah.

*** Recently, Donald Trump came out in full support of the President’s “no-fly, no guns” plan to strip gun rights from law-abiding Americans by labeling them “terrorists.” 2

Roh-Roh

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't worship Politicians the way you Barking Moonbats do.

Does he grok it?

Roh-Roh

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't worship Politicians the way you Barking Moonbats do.

I can see why since your messiah is on the other side of so many issues and disagrees with you on everything.
What I can’t understand is why you can’t see your messiah is playing you for a fool…but then again. Given the material he has to work with, what else could he play you for?

Roh-Roh

I can see why since your messiah is on the other side of so many issues and disagrees with you on everything.
What I can’t understand is why you can’t see your messiah is playing you for a fool…but then again. Given the material he has to work with, what else could he play you for?

Since you're the one who can't stop talking about The Trumpster and his views, it seems like he might be your messiah. :D

Roh-Roh

Since you're the one who can't stop talking about The Trumpster and his views, it seems like he might be your messiah. :D

I haven't seen any Trump supporters call him "sort of God" or talk about leg tingles at the sight of the crease in his pants.

Just sayin'.

Does he grok it?

And NaziCons eat it up. Lies only matter to them - when spoken by a Democrat. Funny...

By Peter Weber

That's the opinion of Rupert Murdoch's conservative New York Post. And it's not as far-fetched as it may seem.

Well, let's read the text of the Second Amendment, says Jeffrey Sachs at The Huffington Post:

A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It's astonishingly clear that "the Second Amendment is a relic of the founding era more than two centuries ago," and "its purpose is long past."

As Justice John Paul Stevens argues persuasively, the amendment should not block the ability of society to keep itself safe through gun control legislation. That was never its intent. This amendment was about militias in the 1790s, and the fear of the anti-federalists of a federal army. Since that issue is long moot, we need not be governed in our national life by doctrines on now-extinct militias from the 18th century.​

"Fair-minded readers have to acknowledge that the text is ambiguous," says Cass Sunstein at Bloomberg View. Justice Antonin Scalia, who wrote the majority opinion in Heller, was laying out his interpretation of a "genuinely difficult" legal question, and "I am not saying that the court was wrong." More to the point: Right or wrong, obsolete or relevant, the Second Amendment essentially means what five justices on the Supreme Court say it means. So "we should respect the fact that the individual right to have guns has been established," but even the pro-gun interpretation laid out by Scalia explicitly allows for banning the kinds of weapons the shooter used to murder 20 first-graders. The real problem is in the political arena, where "opponents of gun control, armed with both organization and money, have been invoking the Second Amendment far more recklessly," using "wild and unsupportable claims about the meaning of the Constitution" to shut down debate on what sort of regulations might save lives.

More: Is the Second Amendment obsolete? - The Week

No. Just ask the Mexican citizens across the border being murdered by their government working with the drug cartels...oh yeah...that's right...you can't...they were murdered and their bodies were put into ovens.......just across our border....look up the Autodefensas...ask them if they think the 2nd Amendment is outdated......

Does he grok it?

And NaziCons eat it up. Lies only matter to them - when spoken by a Democrat. Funny...

nazis can't be conservatives...they are left wing socialists.

Did you notice the date on that quote moron....it is from 2000, 15 years ago..........obama didn't come out supporting gay marriage until half way through his first term..........you guys are such brainless twits.........

Maybe not obsolete but antiquated, out of date...

... it needs to be updated to reflect the times...

... and the threat of overkill firepower...

... for the average citizen.
:cool:

Wow...that was a dumb post.

3,750,000 million AR-15s in private hands....how many are used illegally each year for crime...about 2-4...

So where is the threat of overkill firepower...since 3,749,998 million guns in private hands didn't shoot anyone?

And whatever weapons the police and our paid soldiers carry...we need to carry them too....just ask the unarmed Mexicans across the border...the police, soldiers.......and drug cartels all have guns...the unarmed Mexicans...they have shallow graves and ovens......

Forum List

Back