The Right To Bear Arms

None of our rights are without restrictions.
only the ones that shall not be infringed
Only well regulated militia of the People are necessary, and shall not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.

natural rights are recognized and secured in State Constitutions and available via Due Process.

Liberals come up with the weirdest Fake Laws to try to get their way sometimes. :confused-84:
It wasn't a Second Amendment issue, it was a Commerce Clause issue.

Look! There goes another one! :laugh:
The security of a free State was not involved nor was it about well regulated militia of the People being Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union;

thus,

it is a Commerce Clause issue not a Second Amendment issue.

Only well regulated militia of the People are necessary, and shall not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.

natural rights are recognized and secured in State Constitutions and available via Due Process.

If a change is made to the 2nd amendment, I vote to change it to "Right Arm Bears". That would give bear hunting a whole new take on things.

Liberals come up with the weirdest Fake Laws to try to get their way sometimes. :confused-84:
Look! There goes another one! :laugh:

US v. Miller was one of the most complete miscarriages of justice ever seen in the history of the U.S.
The most important part of Miller, in bold:

The Court cannot take judicial notice that a shotgun having a barrel less than 18 inches long has today any reasonable relation to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, and therefore cannot say that the Second Amendment guarantees to the citizen the right to keep and bear such a weapon.

If a change is made to the 2nd amendment, I vote to change it to "Right Arm Bears". That would give bear hunting a whole new take on things.
i vote women should be able to bare their Arms and their breasts, in public.

Boulder has a pending piece of legislature that would allow that. Not saying I support that.

Boulder has a pending piece of legislature that would allow that. Not saying I support that.
don't believe in equal rights?

Including your mother? Including your daughter? Typical left-wing dirt-bag turning women into nothing but sexual objects. You're pathetic danielpalos. This is so immature.

And spare us the even more immature "I was only kidding" crap. That's what you hatriots say every time someone points out how disgusting you people are.

Including your mother? Including your daughter? Typical left-wing dirt-bag turning women into nothing but sexual objects. You're pathetic danielpalos. This is so immature.

And spare us the even more immature "I was only kidding" crap. That's what you hatriots say every time someone points out how disgusting you people are.
i won't complain; i will try to be, Patriotic.

Thank God the 2nd Amendment is not "obsolete" and never will be. An officer's life was saved the other day because most people aren't as ignorant as you are...

Watch: Cellphone footage captures armed citizen saving deputy by shooting his attacker
more, rather than less, well regulated militia in the crowd could have simply rushed the guy, with no Arms use.
yeah why don't you lead the charge ?

Thank God the 2nd Amendment is not "obsolete" and never will be. An officer's life was saved the other day because most people aren't as ignorant as you are...

Watch: Cellphone footage captures armed citizen saving deputy by shooting his attacker
more, rather than less, well regulated militia in the crowd could have simply rushed the guy, with no Arms use.
The problem is - pussies like you don't "rush the guy" (as you so eloquently put it :laugh: ). Left-wing cowards sit in their vehicle and watch. As we saw in the video - which dozens of motorists sat there and did nothing (just like you would).

The 2nd Amendment is here to stay, snowflake. Deal with it or get the hell out of our country.

yeah why don't you lead the charge ?
i wasn't there; there were plenty of people with cell phone cameras.

The problem is - pussies like you don't "rush the guy" (as you so eloquently put it :laugh: ). Left-wing cowards sit in their vehicle and watch. As we saw in the video - which dozens of motorists sat there and did nothing (just like you would).

The 2nd Amendment is here to stay, snowflake. Deal with it or get the hell out of our country.
Only gun lovers who have to shoot and maybe kill someone?

Sometimes, doing nothing is the best practice. I know of at least one gun toting nutcase that if something goes down (like a simple robbing) I am going to find something and conk him on the head. The Moron will go into hero mode. As long as they just take the money, do nothing. Let the cops take it from there. Heroes in war get others killed.

This "Snowflake" doesn't need a gun to get by day to day. Of course, the question being, do I or do I Not have a gun.

Forum List

Back