The Right To Bear Arms

Anyone remember Charlton Heston?

DWCd56BXcAArVkK.jpg
More fake news. You fucked up liberals are true masters of lying.

I remember Charlatan Heston. He was FOR gun control.

It is sad. That the culture of owning guns is deeply rooted in the US...some think that there can be no decent life without owning guns. Ridiculous!!!
And there's not a goddamn thing your commie ass can do about it, but bitch, cry, bellyache, and sob into your appletini.

not one inch
1 ain't a commie. Yes I do...there will come a day where guns will be abolished just like in other civilised countries. Is a law that's too old and it doesn't correspond to this time and age.

It is sad. That the culture of owning guns is deeply rooted in the US...some think that there can be no decent life without owning guns. Ridiculous!!!
And there's not a goddamn thing your commie ass can do about it, but bitch, cry, bellyache, and sob into your appletini.

not one inch
1 ain't a commie. Yes I do...there will come a day where guns will be abolished just like in other civilised countries. Is a law that's too old and it doesn't correspond to this time and age.
Dream on bed wetter

Some all they need is a trip outside the US to see for themselves the civilisation and how people are leaving safe and don' on their way to work or school.

Before moving to the US, I was told some Americans are too ignorant about the outside world and love their guns because thry are paranoid and are bombarded by propaganda. True and true.

I’m sure you will find what you are looking for, most people do.

What is wrong with a person owning a gun? It is a right, It’s a choice, who determines who’s choice is right?r

You will find what you are looking for.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back