The Right To Bear Arms

Joseph Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, and Fidel Castro all agreed that private gun ownership is barbaric and unnecessary. Uncle Sam assured the American Indians that it was not in their best interest to own guns. Hitler disarmed Jewish citizens. You guys are in great company.

Joseph Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, and Fidel Castro all agreed that private gun ownership is barbaric and unnecessary. Uncle Sam assured the American Indians that it was not in their best interest to own guns. Hitler disarmed Jewish citizens. You guys are in great company.

No, gun ownership by responsible people isn't barbaric. I cherish my guns - but I want sensible gun laws and enforcement.

No, gun ownership by responsible people isn't barbaric. I cherish my guns - but I want sensible gun laws and enforcement.
/——/ sensible gun laws = registration = confiscation

You mean like Trump is doing with DACA?

No, you don't. You want a police state, but then all stalinists do.

When will the carnage end? Time to rewrite the archaic 2nd Amendment.

So that we're even more at the mercy of criminals? What a grand idea. Because I'm sure they'll obey a law universally banning guns, even though they ignore the law universally banning murder.

Such as?

So you want "sensible laws" when it comes to guns, but you're opposed to sensible laws when it comes to illegal aliens?

Lakhota if we enforced the gun laws on the books you couldn't own one...

We all know you are mentally unstable..

Gun Control Act of 1968 - Wikipedia

So you want "sensible laws" when it comes to guns, but you're opposed to sensible laws when it comes to illegal aliens?

Duh, this thread is about arms. Try to focus...

But they are not illegal Mexicans they are "undocumented citizens"

When will the carnage end? Time to rewrite the archaic 2nd Amendment.

What you want is much like closing the barn door after the cows have gotten out.

The Second Amendment has little to do with the root of the problem.

Such as?

Food for thought...

Untitled-16-1.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ence-politicians-dont/?utm_term=.294d748b05ce

Duh, YOU brought up DACA, not me.

Some all they need is a trip outside the US to see for themselves the civilisation and how people are leaving safe and don' on their way to work or school.

Before moving to the US, I was told some Americans are too ignorant about the outside world and love their guns because thry are paranoid and are bombarded by propaganda. True and true.

Dumb ass, you brought up DACA. Try to focus...

Some all they need is a trip outside the US to see for themselves the civilisation and how people are leaving safe and don' on their way to work or school.

Before moving to the US, I was told some Americans are too ignorant about the outside world and love their guns because thry are paranoid and are bombarded by propaganda. True and true.

I’m sure you will find what you are looking for, most people do.

Such as?

Food for thought...

Untitled-16-1.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ence-politicians-dont/?utm_term=.294d748b05ce
Don't give a fuck.

Not one inch.

Forum List

Back