The Right To Bear Arms

And what is pro-American exactly?

lol...notice that only liberals ever have to ask that question

Let me guess, it's going to be cherry picking the bits of America you like and ignoring the bits you don't like.

and of course you could not be more wrong about it

[/quote]Take, gun crime. A part of American life. If you love America, do you love gun crime? Do you love the 50% divorce rate? Do you love that partisan politics is destroying the nation?[/QUOTE]

it's interesting that you use examples of things that have grown to severe problematic proportions since liberalism infected the country in the 60's, prior to that none of those things were true, prior to that [the 60's] your statement would accurately be described as a lie...folks on the right from both parties were warning that what you describe above was going to happen if we did not kill liberalism/communism in the womb...so if you are really interested in what is pro-American you can start your research there.

And what is pro-American exactly?

lol...notice that only liberals ever have to ask that question

Let me guess, it's going to be cherry picking the bits of America you like and ignoring the bits you don't like.

and of course you could not be more wrong about it
Take, gun crime. A part of American life. If you love America, do you love gun crime? Do you love the 50% divorce rate? Do you love that partisan politics is destroying the nation?[/QUOTE]

it's interesting that you use examples of things that have grown to severe problematic proportions since liberalism infected the country in the 60's, prior to that none of those things were true, prior to that [the 60's] your statement would accurately be described as a lie...folks on the right from both parties were warning that what you describe above was going to happen if we did not kill liberalism/communism in the womb...so if you are really interested in what is pro-American you can start your research there.[/QUOTE]

Probably because Liberals don't go around bastardizing language at will, so why would the right need to ask such things?

So, the problems exist because liberalism exists? Er... liberalism has existed for a long time.

But let's see. Liberalism got rid of segregation. I'm going to assume, from your post, that you oppose this and it's the "fucking liberals" being "dogooders" in getting rid of segregation that allowed black to use the same bathrooms as white people that is UNAMERICAN LIBERAL SHIT or some fucking nonsense like that.

I guess you liked it back in the day when people could murder a black person and they'd then stick the murdered black person in prison and blame it all on him. "He tripped and then attacked me with his dead had your 'onor".

The right to bear arms, ok, but there's no right to bullets. So ban them.

3...2...1...:biggrin:

Last edited:
So, the problems exist because liberalism exists?

60's style liberalism

Er... liberalism has existed for a long time.

real American liberalism, not communism hiding behind the liberal moniker that infected the left during the 60's

But let's see. Liberalism got rid of segregation. I'm going to assume, from your post, that you oppose this and it's the "fucking liberals" being "dogooders" in getting rid of segregation that allowed black to use the same bathrooms as white people that is UNAMERICAN LIBERAL SHIT or some fucking nonsense like that.

it was democrats that tried to prevent those things, see "Hillary's" 'mentor' [her words] Robert Byrd [an active member of the KKK at one time] and see George Wallace and most of the politicians who ordered the use of attack dogs, alomst exclusively democrat, the reason you do not know that is because of their party afilliation they were all given free passes, including "hillary's mentor"

I guess you liked it back in the day when people could murder a black person and they'd then stick the murdered black person in prison and blame it all on him. "He tripped and then attacked me with his dead had your 'onor".

ah, the familiar "racist" retort, hard to defend myself here as I am a democrat, but that is what liberals do, you should have that post tattooed on you, it is quite ridiculous and yet very typical of 60's style liberal education, I would be ashamed of myself and start cracking the books if I thought like that..."murdered and then stuck in prison"? is that a typo? or was it just the obligatory "racist" portion of your discussion with anyone who loves America

Last edited:

60's style liberalism

real American liberalism, not communism hiding behind the liberal moniker that infected the left during the 60's

it was democrats that tried to prevent those things, see "Hillary's" 'mentor' [her words] Robert Byrd [an active member of the KKK at one time] and see George Wallace and most of the politicians who ordered the use of attack dogs, alomst exclusively democrat, the reason you do not know that is because of their party afilliation they were all given free passes, including hillary's mentor

ah, the familiar "racist" retort, hard to defend myself here as I am a democrat, but that is what liberals do, you should have that post tattooed on you, it is quite ridiculous and yet very typical of 60's style liberal education, I would be ashamed of myself and start cracking the books if I thought like that..."murdered and then stuck in prison"? is that a typo? or was it just the obligatory "racist" portion of your discussion with anyone who loves America
You don't know the difference.
is it the lack of a question mark in my last post what/that confuses you??????

60's style liberalism

it was democrats that tried to prevent those things, see "Hillary's" 'mentor' [her words] Robert Byrd [an active member of the KKK at one time] and see George Wallace and most of the politicians who ordered the use of attack dogs, alomst exclusively democrat, the reason you do not know that is because of their party afilliation they were all given free passes, including hillary's mentor

Well, just to save you and me some time, I'll just say what you're saying is bullshit. Not total bullshit, but bullshit. Mainly because you'll ignore the problems the Republicans have caused, and bullshit because I know you're looking at it in a simplistic way and can't possibly know the reality.

60's style liberalism

You don't know the difference.
is it the lack of a question mark in my last post what/that confuses you??????
I am not the one confused.

Well, just to save you and me some time, I'll just say what you're saying is bullshit. Not total bullshit, but bullshit. Mainly because you'll ignore the problems the Republicans have caused, and bullshit because I know you're looking at it in a simplistic way and can't possibly know the reality.
no, the reason you will "JUST SAY: What you're saying is bullshit" is because once the race card is not in play that is all you have left.

no, the reason you will "JUST SAY: What you're saying is bullshit" is because once the race card is not in play that is all you have left.

Except, if you could read, I didn't say you were a racist. Oh, oppsie, missed that one, didn't you?

Except, if you could read, I didn't say you were a racist. Oh, oppsie, missed that one, didn't you?
and now we are at the pretend portion of the liberal discussion that turns to answering points/posts they wish were said/asked instead of what was actually said/asked.

Okay, here's the point where I ask you what I said.

Or how about fuck off, I'm not interested in your bullshit. Bye.

Despite Conservative fear-mongering, there is no violent crime epidemic in this country. Violent crime rates are at or near all-time lows. What causes an increase in violent crime is poverty.
Everything you are saying is bullshit.

Sure, and any young white girl or boy can safely set up a lemonade stand in Chicago's south side or sell GS cookies there.

You know, you snowflakes are so gullible you believe everything a government report (or the media) throws at you.
Talk to COPS who are out there working the streets every frickin day if you want the TRUTH.

The Sheriffs helicopter is out almost every night these days. Most days too. They had to add a new helicopter just to keep up
Guess you are not aware of the Opioid and drug crisis across the country. Yep, Leftist Utopia...no crime.....leave your doors unlocked and your valuables in your car also. It's safe...right?

Violent crime is NOT at an all time low. GEEZ

Well regulated militia of the United States, may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.

The unorganized militia may be infringed.
Because it makes total sense that a government would give itself the right to keep and bear arms, and that it shall not infringe upon its own right.
The right wing is just clueless and Causeless. We have a representative Republic.

Forum List

Back