The Right To Bear Arms

DWCFIrBXkAMJI3T.jpg

Amen!

No, gun ownership by responsible people isn't barbaric. I cherish my guns - but I want sensible gun laws and enforcement.
/——/ sensible gun laws = registration = confiscation

You mean like Trump is doing with DACA?

So you want "sensible laws" when it comes to guns, but you're opposed to sensible laws when it comes to illegal aliens?

Duh, this thread is about arms. Try to focus...

Dumb ass, you brought up DACA. Try to focus...
Liberal shitheads can't help it. They are conditioned to divert arguments in order to keep from having to make a legitimate point concerning the topic.

Guess I will repost this from CDZ today.
I would rather see a conversation about how our culture and education system has been failing males for the last several decades. How our society feels the need to overmedicate youth.
Our failure to keep dangerous mentally ill people from harming others. A permissive culture that glorifies violence from movies to video games with imagery no youth should be absorbing at a young age. A culture where personal responsibility died long ago.

This crap didn't happen during my school years and no one would have even entertained the idea.
Our culture is sick, and our youth are the victims.

Will there be an actual discussion? No, easier to blame a gun.

Some all they need is a trip outside the US to see for themselves the civilisation and how people are leaving safe and don' on their way to work or school.

Before moving to the US, I was told some Americans are too ignorant about the outside world and love their guns because thry are paranoid and are bombarded by propaganda. True and true.

I’m sure you will find what you are looking for, most people do.
It is sad. That the culture of owning guns is deeply rooted in the US...some think that there can be no decent life without owning guns. Ridiculous!!!

Guess I will repost this from CDZ today.
I would rather see a conversation about how our culture and education system has been failing males for the last several decades. How our society feels the need to overmedicate youth.
Our failure to keep dangerous mentally ill people from harming others. A permissive culture that glorifies violence from movies to video games with imagery no youth should be absorbing at a young age. A culture where personal responsibility died long ago.

This crap didn't happen during my school years and no one would have even entertained the idea.

I think too many people would be too lazy to click on the article. Allow me:

would rather see a conversation about how our culture and education system has been failing males for the last several decades. How our society feels the need to overmedicate youth.

It is sad. That the culture of owning guns is deeply rooted in the US...some think that there can be no decent life without owning guns. Ridiculous!!!
And there's not a goddamn thing your commie ass can do about it, but bitch, cry, bellyache, and sob into your appletini.

not one inch

Forum List

Back