The Right To Bear Arms

Milo....with the AK and the Louis Vuitton purse....

milo-2-1-1200x0-c-default.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

Shoot back.

Some all they need is a trip outside the US to see for themselves the civilisation and how people are leaving safe and don' on their way to work or school.

Before moving to the US, I was told some Americans are too ignorant about the outside world and love their guns because thry are paranoid and are bombarded by propaganda. True and true.

I’m sure you will find what you are looking for, most people do.
It is sad. That the culture of owning guns is deeply rooted in the US...some think that there can be no decent life without owning guns. Ridiculous!!!

What is wrong with a person owning a gun? It is a right, It’s a choice, who determines who’s choice is right?r

You will find what you are looking for.
Guns unable crazies and those under certain circumstances to do greater harm to society. Stats are here we should follow the rest of the world.
Those who didn' live here and came to this country are trying to explain to you guys that less guns less fatalities. Why is it so hard to understand ?

Some all they need is a trip outside the US to see for themselves the civilisation and how people are leaving safe and don' on their way to work or school.

Before moving to the US, I was told some Americans are too ignorant about the outside world and love their guns because thry are paranoid and are bombarded by propaganda. True and true.

It is sad. That the culture of owning guns is deeply rooted in the US...some think that there can be no decent life without owning guns. Ridiculous!!!

What is wrong with a person owning a gun? It is a right, It’s a choice, who determines who’s choice is right?r

Guns unable crazies and those under certain circumstances to do greater harm to society. Stats are here we should follow the rest of the world.
Those who didn' live here and came to this country are trying to explain to you guys that less guns less fatalities. Why is it so hard to understand ?
Firearm violence is a non-issue in this country... We have much bigger fish to fry take your pick.
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Go back to your play station kid.
Fuck you. Go back to your dildo, Nancy.

We will never give in. Ever.

Give it up.
Not now but in the future it will happen. It's inevitable. With the migrants fertility rate and civilisation reaching the US and spreading it will happen. Red necks still think it's 18th century.
Pussy
Pussy are those who have guns.
Ame4ican society is so infested with the love for guns and violence. Time to get civilised Mr redneck.

Give it up.
Not now but in the future it will happen. It's inevitable. With the migrants fertility rate and civilisation reaching the US and spreading it will happen. Red necks still think it's 18th century.
Pussy
Ame4ican society is so infested with the love for guns and violence. Time to get civilised Mr redneck.
People kill people not firearms, firearms have no control over people. Someone’s firearm ownership is not your fucking business it’s none of my business and it’s certainly none of the federal government’s business.
It’s best if you stay in seclusion in your safe space... snowflake

Give it up.
Pussy
People kill people not firearms, firearms have no control over people. Someone’s firearm ownership is not your fucking business it’s none of my business and it’s certainly none of the federal government’s business.
I will give you a simple example and please read carefully.

I grew up in Morocco and visited Europe on regular basis.
In morocco in schools we were just like most teenagers active and hot headed and so forth, we got in fights some went so far to bringing knives to retaliate not once one died. You know why not only guns are extinct but we value human life and we werent exposed to too much violence from movies and TV like kids here.

Same goes in road rages , workplace problems the most that happens is a fist fight. Now if guns were available I'm sure they would be used. Same goes for Europe and other parts of the world

The US is fucked in the ass for not letting go guns and the love for fire arms. The death toll is up there with countries that are at war like Syria and Iraq.

“Crazies”? You mean people with mental disorders?

When I was in school the stupidest thing that would happen is one stupid kid would do some idiotic thing and next thing you know is that activity would be suspended 100 kids because of the inappropriate actions of just on kid. The was the dumbest logic ever. That is what is going on today. The actions of a few, and the rest are going to punished? Absolutely moronic.

We do you get to dictate what I or my neighbor can and can’t do? You don’t like guns, fine, why does that give you the right to someone else’s right away?

Give it up.
Pussy

Wow, using a racial slur, I’m not surprised, ignorant people usually resort to racial slurs to try to make the,selves look better, it doesn’t really work, it just confirms you are an ignorant bigot.

There you go, wanting to push your values onto others, pretty intolerant and narrow minded of you.

Get off your ass anode go change the law, it’s that easy. I guarantee the legal fight you will have will be big.

If you want a gun, I have no issue, you want to take others guns illegally, I have an issue.

You have failed to prove why your right or opinion gets to trump the next guy’s right or opinion, last I checked your opinion isn’t any better than the next guy.

Last edited:

Give it up.
Pussy

In morocco in schools we were just like most teenagers active and hot headed and so forth, we got in fights some went so far to bringing knives to retaliate not once one died. You know why not only guns are extinct but we value human life and we werent exposed to too much violence from movies and TV like kids here.

Same goes in road rages , workplace problems the most that happens is a fist fight. Now if guns were available I'm sure they would be used. Same goes for Europe and other parts of the world

The US is fucked in the ass for not letting go guns and the love for fire arms. The death toll is up there with countries that are at war like Syria and Iraq.

All my years in school no one shot or stabbed anyone. Jr. High there were fights, high school I can’t think of any once we got that age. Back then, you were allowed to have your rifles in your truck on your gun rack. Still no one shot. We did lose three kids in car accidents and a family lost two children in a house fire. All my years working, not once did I ever hear or see a fist fight. Maybe we need to look at limiting drivers license to only a people and the rest of us need to find other modes of transportation, or we could lower speed limits to 35 on the highway, that would surely cut down on deaths.

Give it up.
Pussy

Wow, using a racial slur, I’m not surprised, ignorant people usually resort to racial slurs to try to make the,selves look better, it doesn’t really work, it just confirms you are an ignorant bigot.

There you go, wanting to push your values onto others, pretty intolerant and narrow minded of you.

Get off your ass anode go change the law, it’s that easy. I guarantee the legal fight you will have will be big.

If you want a gun, I have no issue, you want to take others guns illegally, I have an issue.

You have failed to prove why your right or opinion gets to trump the next guy’s right or opinion, last I checked your opinion isn’t any better than the next guy.
Very simple...less guns no access to guns less mass shootings and fewer Americans are killed. Most countries don' have this madness, I lived in one and visited dozens. Me and my kids will champion for guns to be banned and limited because seing kids, civilians put down everyday in the US is a very sad and disturbing thing. Why does it happen mostly only in the US?

Give it up.
Pussy

Very simple...less guns no access to guns less mass shootings and fewer Americans are killed. Most countries don' have this madness, I lived in one and visited dozens. Me and my kids will champion for guns to be banned and limited because seing kids, civilians put down everyday in the US is a very sad and disturbing thing. Why does it happen mostly only in the US?

Again, your opinion doesn’t give you the right to force your opinion onto others, you have failed to answer the question three times.

You want to try to ban guns and make it a family issue, fine by me. I support your freedom to try to change the law. Have at it.

Freedom has risks, freedom has choices, I am for both, you aren’t.

Pussy

Again, your opinion doesn’t give you the right to force your opinion onto others, you have failed to answer the question three times.

You want to try to ban guns and make it a family issue, fine by me. I support your freedom to try to change the law. Have at it.

You need to travel more outside the US and have a grasp of sanity and civility and most importantly safety. You'l have a different view...this freedom bullshit is getting old. Kids and people have been dying by the thousands.

You need to travel more outside the US and have a grasp of sanity and civility and most importantly safety. You'l have a different view...this freedom bullshit is getting old. Kids and people have been dying by the thousands.

Been to other countries and my freedoms are not bullshit. You can do what you want with your freedoms, but you leave mine alone.

I had a son who lived in London and traveled all over the world for work. He just moved back to the states and went and bought a gun.

Again you avoid the question, what makes your opinion any better or worse than the next guy?

Been to other countries and my freedoms are not bullshit. You can do what you want with your freedoms, but you leave mine alone.

I had a son who lived in London and traveled all over the world for work. He just moved back to the states and went and bought a gun.

Again you avoid the question, what makes your opinion any better or worse than the next guy?
My opinion about guns is better because the stats are on my side, less access to guns less fatalities it's very simple. Since your son traveled the world tell him if he ever felt the need to own a gun overseas, and get back to me. This country is deep to its knees in violence you guys who grew up here are numb to the violence and dead bodies, be it kids or adults you got used to it. We the ones who lived in safer countries, tell you it can be achievable by simple banning guns.....and i'm very confident one day it'll be a reality and the US will taste the safety like other countries.

Give it up.
Pussy

Again, firearms have zero control over people. Rural areas in this country have many, many more firearms than people, and no violence crime to speak of. And very lenient gun laws...
Urban areas have strict gun laws... therefore are awash in violent crime.

Forum List

Back