The Right To Bear Arms

Some all they need is a trip outside the US to see for themselves the civilisation and how people are leaving safe and don' on their way to work or school.

Before moving to the US, I was told some Americans are too ignorant about the outside world and love their guns because thry are paranoid and are bombarded by propaganda. True and true.

I’m sure you will find what you are looking for, most people do.
It is sad. That the culture of owning guns is deeply rooted in the US...some think that there can be no decent life without owning guns. Ridiculous!!!

Sad, that arrogance is so deeply rooted in idiots that they think there can be no decent life without them prancing in and telling others what to do.

Anyone remember Charlton Heston?

DWCd56BXcAArVkK.jpg
Won't somebody PLEASE think of THE CHILDREN!!!!

Fuck you.

We're not doing gun control, bitch. It's over. You lose.
We all do our children favors when we teach them how and when to shoot.

Yeah, so long as you teach them all the other decent values along with shooting.

As if you would recognize values OR decency if they crawled up your pants leg and bit you on the left ass cheek.

It is sad. That the culture of owning guns is deeply rooted in the US...some think that there can be no decent life without owning guns. Ridiculous!!!
And there's not a goddamn thing your commie ass can do about it, but bitch, cry, bellyache, and sob into your appletini.

not one inch
1 ain't a commie. Yes I do...there will come a day where guns will be abolished just like in other civilised countries. Is a law that's too old and it doesn't correspond to this time and age.

Question: If America is so "uncivilized" compared to all the other splendiferous nations you have mysteriously failed to name, may I ask what the fuck you're doing here?

Go back to your play station kid.
Fuck you. Go back to your dildo, Nancy.

We will never give in. Ever.

Give it up.
Not now but in the future it will happen. It's inevitable. With the migrants fertility rate and civilisation reaching the US and spreading it will happen. Red necks still think it's 18th century.
Pussy
Pussy are those who have guns.
Ame4ican society is so infested with the love for guns and violence. Time to get civilised Mr redneck.

Hey, feel free to show us your "bravery" and march down a street in a Chicago ghetto at midnight, completely unarmed.

Just let us know if you prefer roses or lilies at your funeral.

Pussy are those who have guns.
Ame4ican society is so infested with the love for guns and violence. Time to get civilised Mr redneck.

Wow, using a racial slur, I’m not surprised, ignorant people usually resort to racial slurs to try to make the,selves look better, it doesn’t really work, it just confirms you are an ignorant bigot.

There you go, wanting to push your values onto others, pretty intolerant and narrow minded of you.

Get off your ass anode go change the law, it’s that easy. I guarantee the legal fight you will have will be big.

If you want a gun, I have no issue, you want to take others guns illegally, I have an issue.

You have failed to prove why your right or opinion gets to trump the next guy’s right or opinion, last I checked your opinion isn’t any better than the next guy.
Very simple...less guns no access to guns less mass shootings and fewer Americans are killed. Most countries don' have this madness, I lived in one and visited dozens. Me and my kids will champion for guns to be banned and limited because seing kids, civilians put down everyday in the US is a very sad and disturbing thing. Why does it happen mostly only in the US?

Again, your opinion doesn’t give you the right to force your opinion onto others, you have failed to answer the question three times.

You want to try to ban guns and make it a family issue, fine by me. I support your freedom to try to change the law. Have at it.

Freedom has risks, freedom has choices, I am for both, you aren’t.
You need to travel more outside the US and have a grasp of sanity and civility and most importantly safety. You'l have a different view...this freedom bullshit is getting old. Kids and people have been dying by the thousands.

Better plan: since YOU dislike the US so much, YOU should be the one to leave.

the 2nd amendment allows us to protect ourselves from the government, not the other way around.

So you want to shoot cops. That's what you mean, isn't it?

Not out of the realm of possibility... is the answer to your question...

So it's really a fantasy, then. You have a fantasy that some government thugs (aka police) are going to kick in your door and take your weapons from you for no reason, leaving you with the only option of shooting at them.

That sounds like mental illness to me.

Wow, using a racial slur, I’m not surprised, ignorant people usually resort to racial slurs to try to make the,selves look better, it doesn’t really work, it just confirms you are an ignorant bigot.

There you go, wanting to push your values onto others, pretty intolerant and narrow minded of you.

Get off your ass anode go change the law, it’s that easy. I guarantee the legal fight you will have will be big.

If you want a gun, I have no issue, you want to take others guns illegally, I have an issue.

You have failed to prove why your right or opinion gets to trump the next guy’s right or opinion, last I checked your opinion isn’t any better than the next guy.
Very simple...less guns no access to guns less mass shootings and fewer Americans are killed. Most countries don' have this madness, I lived in one and visited dozens. Me and my kids will champion for guns to be banned and limited because seing kids, civilians put down everyday in the US is a very sad and disturbing thing. Why does it happen mostly only in the US?

Again, your opinion doesn’t give you the right to force your opinion onto others, you have failed to answer the question three times.

You want to try to ban guns and make it a family issue, fine by me. I support your freedom to try to change the law. Have at it.

You need to travel more outside the US and have a grasp of sanity and civility and most importantly safety. You'l have a different view...this freedom bullshit is getting old. Kids and people have been dying by the thousands.

Been to other countries and my freedoms are not bullshit. You can do what you want with your freedoms, but you leave mine alone.

I had a son who lived in London and traveled all over the world for work. He just moved back to the states and went and bought a gun.

Again you avoid the question, what makes your opinion any better or worse than the next guy?
My opinion about guns is better because the stats are on my side, less access to guns less fatalities it's very simple. Since your son traveled the world tell him if he ever felt the need to own a gun overseas, and get back to me. This country is deep to its knees in violence you guys who grew up here are numb to the violence and dead bodies, be it kids or adults you got used to it. We the ones who lived in safer countries, tell you it can be achievable by simple banning guns.....and i'm very confident one day it'll be a reality and the US will taste the safety like other countries.

And who was it who begged you to come to the US and start rearranging it according to your "wisdom"?

Been to other countries and my freedoms are not bullshit. You can do what you want with your freedoms, but you leave mine alone.

I had a son who lived in London and traveled all over the world for work. He just moved back to the states and went and bought a gun.

Again you avoid the question, what makes your opinion any better or worse than the next guy?
My opinion about guns is better because the stats are on my side, less access to guns less fatalities it's very simple. Since your son traveled the world tell him if he ever felt the need to own a gun overseas, and get back to me. This country is deep to its knees in violence you guys who grew up here are numb to the violence and dead bodies, be it kids or adults you got used to it. We the ones who lived in safer countries, tell you it can be achievable by simple banning guns.....and i'm very confident one day it'll be a reality and the US will taste the safety like other countries.

I can get stats that are on “my side”.

My son doesn’t own a gun because he feels a need to own a gun, he likes to go to the firing range and send a few off. As far safety, I’ll ask him if he feels safer here or in other countries, my guess is he will say he feels safe most anywhere.

So he doesn't feel a need to own one but he owns one?....just pray that one day he doesn't go nuts and use it against himself or a loved one. Because stats are here to support that gun owners are most likely to get hurt with their own or hurt someone within the household.

Yes, believe it or not, some people own things just because they want to and like them.

Your little zinger of "just pray he doesn't go nuts" tells us nothing about what people in general do and everything about what kind of person YOU are. They have treatments for severe autophobia like yours. Investigate.

And there's not a goddamn thing your commie ass can do about it, but bitch, cry, bellyache, and sob into your appletini.

not one inch
1 ain't a commie. Yes I do...there will come a day where guns will be abolished just like in other civilised countries. Is a law that's too old and it doesn't correspond to this time and age.

Question: If America is so "uncivilized" compared to all the other splendiferous nations you have mysteriously failed to name, may I ask what the fuck you're doing here?
I live in a ultra civilised progressive city and state that's why.

whether they're used in war or for keeping the peace, guns are just tools. and like any tool, the way they're used reflects the society they're part of...

My son doesn’t own a gun because he feels a need to own a gun, he likes to go to the firing range and send a few off. As far safety, I’ll ask him if he feels safer here or in other countries, my guess is he will say he feels safe most anywhere.

So he doesn't feel a need to own one but he owns one?....just pray that one day he doesn't go nuts and use it against himself or a loved one. Because stats are here to support that gun owners are most likely to get hurt with their own or hurt someone within the household.

Link the stats please.
no problem.

Packing heat may backfire. People who carry guns are far likelier to get shot – and killed – than those who are unarmed, a study of shooting victims in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has found.

It would be impractical – not to say unethical – to randomly assign volunteers to carry a gun or not and see what happens. So Charles Branas‘s team at the University of Pennsylvania analysed 677 shootings over two-and-a-half years to discover whether victims were carrying at the time, and compared them to other Philly residents of similar age, sex and ethnicity. The team also accounted for other potentially confounding differences, such as the socioeconomic status of their neighbourhood.

Despite the US having the highest rate of firearms-related homicide in the industrialised world, the relationship between gun culture and violence is poorly understood. A recent study found that treating violence like an infectious disease led to a dramatic fall in shootings and killings.

Overall, Branas’s study found that people who carried guns were 4.5 times as likely to be shot and 4.2 times as likely to get killed compared with unarmed citizens. When the team looked at shootings in which victims had a chance to defend themselves, their odds of getting shot were even higher.

Carrying a gun increases risk of getting shot and killed
Were those "victims" carrying legally at the time?
Who cares more guns more dead people. Can we follow the rest of the world and save lives ?

Gun laws do not reduce the murder rate.

After al those countries like the UK passed strict gun laws their murder rates went up and have never dropped to below the pre gun law levels

Lol
Violence is only prevalent in Urban progressive controlled areas you stupid ass motherfucker. So shove your fucking gun laws Up ass you cowardly little fuck...

Rural areas of America are awash in firearms... no violent crime to speak of.
Just because firearms make you uncomfortable does not mean that you get the right to force that fucking Cowardly shit on other people...

:fu:
is this study a fakenews?

The study found that from 1999 through 2006, 23,649 Americans age 19 or younger died from gunshots. Rates in the most-rural and most-urban counties were nearly the same -- at 4 deaths per 100,000 children and teens, and 4.6 per 100,000, respectively.

Man, you really ARE a Johnny-Come-Lately. If you were an actual American, rather than a second-rate transplant with delusions of grandeur, you'd know that the "fakenews" here is YOUR long-since-debunked bullshit.

Those "Americans 19 or younger dying from gunshots"? Mostly gang members or others engaging in other criminal activity. Admittedly, that's a problem in and of itself, but it's a far cry from the vision of innocent children being gunned down willy-nilly that you're imagining. Furthermore, there are gun deaths and then there are gun deaths. People under the age of 19 in rural areas are at MUCH less risk of gun violence from others, while they are more likely to choose a gun if they commit suicide. Which makes your comparison apples and oranges.

Once you eliminate the criminals and the suicides, the youth gun death picture becomes VERY different.

Link the stats please.
no problem.

Packing heat may backfire. People who carry guns are far likelier to get shot – and killed – than those who are unarmed, a study of shooting victims in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has found.

It would be impractical – not to say unethical – to randomly assign volunteers to carry a gun or not and see what happens. So Charles Branas‘s team at the University of Pennsylvania analysed 677 shootings over two-and-a-half years to discover whether victims were carrying at the time, and compared them to other Philly residents of similar age, sex and ethnicity. The team also accounted for other potentially confounding differences, such as the socioeconomic status of their neighbourhood.

Despite the US having the highest rate of firearms-related homicide in the industrialised world, the relationship between gun culture and violence is poorly understood. A recent study found that treating violence like an infectious disease led to a dramatic fall in shootings and killings.

Overall, Branas’s study found that people who carried guns were 4.5 times as likely to be shot and 4.2 times as likely to get killed compared with unarmed citizens. When the team looked at shootings in which victims had a chance to defend themselves, their odds of getting shot were even higher.

Carrying a gun increases risk of getting shot and killed
Were those "victims" carrying legally at the time?
Who cares more guns more dead people. Can we follow the rest of the world and save lives ?

Who's "we", Chuckles? The only "we" I can think of that you legitimately belong to would be arrogant foreigners who want to enjoy all America has to offer while superciliously sneering at it and its people. And you and your ilk are more than welcome to "follow the rest of the world" . . . right over to THEIR countries.

not one inch

I live in a ultra civilised progressive city and state that's why.

Good. How about you tend to business in your "ultra civilized city and state" and mind your own damned business about everyone else? If you were an American, you'd know that that's the whole point of HAVING separate, sovereign states: so that those of us who think you're a complete douche canoe don't have to tolerate your company OR your stupid ideas.

the 2nd amendment allows us to protect ourselves from the government, not the other way around.

So you want to shoot cops. That's what you mean, isn't it?

Not out of the realm of possibility... is the answer to your question...

So it's really a fantasy, then. You have a fantasy that some government thugs (aka police) are going to kick in your door and take your weapons from you for no reason, leaving you with the only option of shooting at them.

That sounds like mental illness to me.
I suppose you will have to lump our founding fathers in with me... World history is replete with the exact thing that you are mocking...

Forum List

Back