The Right To Bear Arms

Illegal acts are not covered by the Constitution, you do not HAVE a right to commit criminal acts.
You do have a right to privacy though which is what you were referring to. Abusing prescription drugs is also illegal by the was dumb dumb. There's no Constitutional protection for a fix of hillbilly heroin either.

and barely happens
You haven't paid any attention to the abuse of oxycontin in this country? I find that doubtful. In fact I'm going to take a guess and figure that's why you're so adamant about protecting prescription drug abusers and their access to firearms. 😄

If we drug tested people when they go to purchase a firearm wouldn't that help facilitate a prosecution of someone who lied on their application?
not sure how that's relevant. Folks should follow the standing rules, arrest them if they lie. It isn't rocket science.

You haven't paid any attention to the abuse of oxycontin in this country? I find that doubtful. In fact I'm going to take a guess and figure that's why you're so adamant about protecting prescription drug abusers and their access to firearms. 😄
abusers of that don't get prescriptions for it since they need more than any doctor would ever write for them.

abusers of that don't get prescriptions for it since they need more than any doctor would ever write for them.
So you haven't been paying attention? Some doctors and pharmacies were operating pill mills and giving anyone a prescription. Others would go around doctor to doctor. Oxycontin is as addictive as heroin so of course it was abused.

Forum List

Back